Advice

Arty asks:
I've always been pudgy and although I've always struggled with it I've recently learned to acknowledge that hey! I can look average and I have fairly nice parts. But I have a really large stomach, I mean, I try to eat pretty healthily I don't exercise as much as I should but I know loads of people with the same lifestyle but small stomachs.
annoyed and frustrated asks:
I'm a 15 year old girl, and I like guys. But guys my age rarely have too much experience with actual girls sexually. About a month ago I started talking to this guy, and we texted all the time and we were flirty but nothing super serious. (He's 16). I really liked him as a person and everything, and we have a lot in common, but he wanted to talk about sex a lot and he had a lot of questions?
Sam asks:
So my girlfriend and I have had sex a few times by now in our relationship, but I can't help but feel insecure about myself. I can't seem to let go of this idea that she's faking everything just to get it over with or to spare my feelings. I don't want to ask her about it because I know that she'll be annoyed that a) I'm talking about sex and b) she'll be offended by the question itself. Is there any way I can get past these kind of feelings?
Evelyn asks:
Ever since I opened up to my boyfriend about my sexual history he won't stop talking about it! At first I didn't mind him asking because he was very understanding and non judgemental about it so it made me feel more comfortable with him. But over time he soon became obsessive about it asking me every night to tell him about each experience in detail. He says it turns him on but I find it creepy and I'm worried that something might be wrong with him. I mean I know I wouldn't want to know about his past! I've told him one story but now he wants to hear more.
Confused_girl asks:
I have a boyfriend who I love and have been dating for nearly two years now. We plan on getting married after I finish high school. But I am starting to have feelings for my friend and she used to have feelings for me. I'm bisexual and one night while i was spending the night she kissed me and I kissed her back and we made out and fooled around but we both have feelings what should I do?.
Candy asks:
Hello. I turned 18 in November and I had sex for the first time in February. I had had my chance to do so many times before but a little voice in my head always told me it wasn't time or the guy wasn't "the one" so I always stopped. I was stimulated at a very early age due to sexual abuse so I unfortunately knew what it was to reach an orgasm since I was very very young. I began taking SSRI's when I was 15 and it threw off my hormones a bit. After that I could still reach a climax but it was sometimes just uninteresting to me.
Hi. I'm 16 and I live with my mom, her friend, and my two aunts. About a year ago I was diagnosed with micropenis. I was very embarrassed and insecure even before the diagnosis, and thought that no one would ever want to be my girlfriend. But now I want to try dating for relationships and sex. My mom and aunts are AGAINST this, feeling that girls would dump me when they learn of my condition and leave me heartbroken. This made me feel very bad because my family doesn't support me.
andm123 asks:
Hello. So I'm a 15 year old boy who is a freshman in high school. I suffer from anxiety, depression, OCD, and recovering from an eating disorder. Lately, I have been finding myself wanting to pursue a romantic and sexual relationship with a girl (I'm straight). No one in particular, I just want a relationship. But I feel like I have obstacles keeping me from one. I feel like my mental disorders are preventing me from having any relationship that is personal, romantic, and sexual with any girl.
Silamy asks:
I come from an emotionally abusive home that occasionally gets physical. I was sexually assaulted by a family member when I was nine -not one who lives with me, and almost no one in the family knows. About a year ago, I cut the strings on a friendship that had gotten out of hand and turned into an abusive situation. I have been battling with depression for at least nine years. I'm nineteen, and a few months into my first relationship. I'm terrified. NOT OF HIM! I'm the one who initiated -and we were friends for years before I did.
Peralta asks:
Before I ask this I want to say I am not some uber-conservative person, and I have a lot of friends who do the one night stand thing, et cetera, and I think it's completely fine. For them. I am just worried there is something wrong with me:. I have never had the desire to have sex and the idea of me having it is rather squicky. I just don't understand the appeal in having something thrust into you, and everything around it seems really gross. I am also almost 20 but I feel way too young to be having sex, anyway. Is this something I will ever grow out of?