Advice

Hayley S. asks:
Hello! Scarleteen is my go-to site when I have any questions about sex, and it’s helped me a lot, so thank you very much! Lately I've been going through a situation that is messing me up, and I'd like to ask for advice. I've been dating my boyfriend for 6 months. From the first night I met him, we had an amazing sexual chemistry and we wound up in bed together after every date. We didn't have intercourse for the first three months because I wasn't ready, but we tried a lot of other sexual activities and always had a great time.
Just Doing My Best asks:
My boyfriend and I have been together for several years, and I feel like generally we have a good sex life. When we first started, I faked a lot of orgasms, because I often wasn't getting enough natural lubrication to finish, a lot of which I think is because I'm on the pill. I eventually admitted it to him (based on advice from this site, actually), and it was rough, but we talked it out, and eventually got back into our groove with our sex life.
I. asks:
I've always had high standards. Really high. Some of my friends used to agree with me, but when it came down to it they lowered their standards and went on dates with people they wouldn't have previously considered. I didn't. For a few reasons: after a few failed relationships in middle school (in which I hurt my s/o pretty badly for a middle school relationship), I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't date someone unless I felt like it could be a mutually beneficial relationship. I didn't want to hurt someone again like that.
Miss N asks:
I'm a Catholic. I have had sex with my boyfriend and intend to keep doing so. The problem that arises here is my beliefs. I was supposed to have waited until marriage and now that I haven't the 'punishment' is that I'm not permitted to receive the Body of Christ during Mass because I have committed a grievous sin in Christian beliefs. The only way to absolve the sin is to confess through absolute repentance for it but that's the dilemma. I don't feel guilty about having done it!
R asks:
I am a 17-going-on-18 year old bi girl, in my senior year of high school. I, like many people, do not fit the stereotype of a bisexual teenager- I dislike excessive attention, I am attracted to few people (just of a wider variety) and have no dating experience. Because of this, I have not come out, except to two of my closest friends, one of whom is pan themself. I can't help but feeling that people's ideas about bisexuality will lead them to make inaccurate assumptions about me, and give them the wrong idea about who I am as a person.
Lily asks:
I recently came out a lesbian. I have known I was a lesbian for a very long time. I'm not like most teenagers. I really just want to settle down and get married. However, I know I must go through a few long term relationships in order to do that. But, I only want to have sex with one person, my committed, married partner. The thought of having sex with more than one person over my lifetime kind of stresses me out. I want to get married and in order for me to do this, I need to have more than one relationship, but I only want to have sex with one person? I just need some advice.
HIPsunflower asks:
I am a sexual deviant. I am willing to try anything, yet I have not had partners that have taken things to the next level. Just basics: spanking, hair-pulling, dirty talk, choking. I want to express these desires to be bound up, dominated, and exploring my physical boundaries with my partner yet what is inside my head never comes out as erotic as I imagine. What are some examples or ways to approach my partner to get positive results to explore this inner hidden freak?
Mrais Trix asks:
Okay there’s a girl I really REALLY like. Like I’ve written at least an album's worth of songs about her and I can’t stop thinking about her. Well, recently I’ve started to think about having sex with her. The thing is I’ve had sex fantasies before but those were with celebrities, and the thought of wanting to have sex with someone I know freaks me out because I’m only 14. Is this normal/okay to think about having sex with my crush when I’m 14 years old?
john doe asks:
Me and my girlfriend have been dating for over a year. We have had sex maybe three times. The past couple of months, I've been touching her and going down and doing everything to please her. After it's over, I ask her if she will get me and it's either "I'm too tired" or "I don't like doing that." She's never gone down, never even touched me, since we have been together; only when we have had sex. I tried to talk to her about it, but she always gets mad and usually leaves or change the subject.
Confused asks:
I'm a gay trans guy, and there's this one boy, N, who misgenders me constantly. He's bi, and I know it's not intentional--he says sorry after he does it, even though I have to correct him myself. However, he misgenders me literally every time he talks in third person, and it's incredibly annoying and insulting. I want to be friends with him--he's really nice, and we both like theatre and have similar senses of humor--but I'm not sure if I should. In addition to this, he confided in one of my friends that he has a hard time seeing me as a boy.