×

Error message

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 7 of 7 bytes in variable_initialize() (line 1202 of /data/home/heather/websites/scarleteen.com/web/includes/bootstrap.inc).

Advice

Victoria asks:
I had sex for the first time last night, and today I've noticed that I'm discharging a lot more than usual- it's clear and has no smell, so I'm not sure I should worry that it's because of an infection- but is this normal?
Confused asks:
I am considering trying anal for the first time. My boyfriend of 2 years (we're both 17) and I have been tossing the idea around for a while, but first, I have a few questions! C'mon, its my BUTT. Will anal smell nasty? Will my bf end up getting crap on his penis? (Ew.) I've also heard you can really mess yourself up like this... like... having the squirts for a while and such. Last question! why are guys so intrigued by this anal fad? It's my bum!! I'm trying to have an open mind, because maybe, just MAYBE this could be something I'll enjoy...
anonymous asks:
I have been sexually active for almost 2 years now. I get little to no pleasure out of sex, except for a few times. I can't have an orgasm either, I've tried all kinds of things and nothing seems to work. Is their something wrong with me? Any suggestions?
I recently engaged in sexual activity with my ex-boyfriend, and it was the first time I got fingered. It hurt, but after a while I got used to it. I didn't bleed, but this morning when I went to the bathroom, I saw a great amount of blood. I don't know if it's from that, or if it's just my period that's here early. Does it sound normal? Please let me know because I'm freaking out.
My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about one month and meanwhile he is climaxing quicker and quicker. He also says he's not really enjoying it as much because it's such a short time. Any suggestions or comments?
Emma asks:
I can't have an orgasm: I have been sexually active for a year. Any suggestions?
jakerug asks:
I'm a 17 yr old male and thinking hard about sex because I am going to college in the fall. My parents were not clear with me on sex so I am asking you: is sex fast like in pornography or nothing like that and slow and romantic? Also what are the chances you could get a STD or infection without using a condom?
I would like to have sexual intercourse with the girl I love. But I'm really shy about it because I have scars on my back from cuts and such, they're really unattractive, and I KNOW she'll freakout if she sees them, what should I do?
How's sex done?
Paige asks:
I am 16 and sexually active but never have had an orgasm. I try to masturbate and it feels good but I have to stop half way through because my body trembles a lot. What does this mean and how can I eventually have an orgasm?