×

Error message

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 7 of 7 bytes in variable_initialize() (line 1202 of /data/home/heather/websites/scarleteen.com/web/includes/bootstrap.inc).

Advice

Scott asks:
I was born with an undescending testicle that was removed at the age of 3. It has made me pretty unconfident when engaging in sexual intercourse, which lately has been affecting my performance. I just want to know if only having one would affect sustaining a good erection, testerone levels for development, or the chances of reproducing?
J asks:
I'm 16 and I've been thinking about having sex with my girlfriend for awhile now: she is ready, I'm still deciding but I think I will with her eventually when I'm ready. When we do there is no doubt in my mind that I will use a condom and I already have one but I really dont know much about them because everything I hear from programs at school or whatever is don't have sex, sex is bad, you're not ready, etc.
After I climax I feel tingly all over. It's like I'm paralyzed, especially in my hands and arms. I can barely move and it takes me a couple of minutes to calm down and perform regular tasks like getting dressed...is this normal?
I'm 18, still in high school - it's kind of like a situation where age is just a number, I still highly consider myself a teenager. Anyways, to my issue. First off, in order to set the scene, I need to say that I'm very sexually deviant. I think about sex all the time, I've viewed a lot of porn, I masturbate often (I think masturbation is a healthy alternative to going out and recklessly having sex), etc. I can literally think of myself sexually involved with most, if not all, of the attractive women in my life or that I know.
KUNJU asks:
I heard that women will vomit as a sign of pregnancy. How many days after an intercourse a women usually vomits? I have another doubt also. How can I realise that my partner had an orgasm? I mean without asking her.
Yesenia asks:
We are both virgins but he wants to wait until marriage. I can't wait. I get too horny and I'm tired of having to rely on myself to take care of my sexual needs. He's just afraid of sex. He won't even say the word and he's 22. I tried talking to him but it doesn't work. Usually the guy wants to have sex and the girl wants to wait but it's the opposite way around for us. What should I do. Should I just be demanding and go for what I want because I think that's what I'm going to end up doing. Help please!
help asks:
Me and my girlfriend have been going out for a few months and are thinking of having sex, but we both know it's going to be a while still because we're both too young. But when the time comes I was wondering, if I want to withdraw before I orgasm, where should I ejaculate, that is if I'm not wearing a condom, which I'll probably be wearing anyways! But like I said if not where would be the best place? I know that in porn movies it's always on the face but I think that would be weird?
Sylvia asks:
My boyfriend said he would love to finger me. But there is no pressure. Thing is he wants me to shave that area to do it. I have no idea how to do that! with a razor? Wax!? I have no clue. We've been going out for three months so is that too soon? And what if (if i let him) when he does it discharge or blood comes out? That would be really embaressing. How do I guide him to do what feels good and not what hurts? I shouldn't but I'm really paranoid about my body... and my legs and bum have the worst stretch marks on them ever.
Anonymous asks:
I've been with my girlfriend for almost 6 years now and our relationship is fading. I think it might be because our sex life isn't quite what it used to be. In the beginning it was awesome we were young and of course hormones were raging. Now 6 years later we barely have intimate relations, and I'm trying to discover why. Here is my question: I know her sex drive is really low but what can I do to help her get it back to normal? She has been on birth control for around 3 or 4 years and tried many different types of pill contraceptives to combat this problem.
confused asks:
I am a big guy ( about 6'8" ) and am almost 20 yet I have a small penis for my size ( 5 inch ). How come? Is there any hope it will grow more ?