Advice

Anonymous asks:
Last year when I went to the gynecologist I was told that I shouldnt wear pantiliners on a regular day-to-day basis because it can cause chaffing. But I find that I tend to get "wet" often, even when I am not sexually aroused. Sometimes it could be when I am exercising or on a hot day or for (seemingly) no reason at all. Is there anything I could do about it?
Anon asks:
I have been giving my boyfriend "blow jobs" all through our 10 month relationship and its been fine so far, I cant say I like or enjoy it but its been ok, recently I had a sore throat and when I gave him a bj noticed that balls of hard white stuff came from no where into my mouth, I assumed it was left from my sore throat and stopped, using my throat as an excuse but it kept happening everytime I gave him a bj. A couple weeks ago whilst I had my tongue on the tip of his penis I felt one actually come out! so now I know where they are coming from but what the hell are they?
Tasha asks:
A guy friend whom I really like asked me to have sex with him. I haven't yet, but he asked if I would give him a handjob. I have never given one. So how do I?
Sarah asks:
I am 14-years-old and not sexually active. I have had my period for about 1 1/2 years now and to this point it has always been regular until now. I am 5 days late, and I don't know why. Should I be concerned?
Jess asks:
Can a woman become pregnant off of pre-cum fluid alone?
Anonymous asks:
My boyfriend and I were messing around, and I got a tiny cut or tear "down there," and it's a little uncomfortable, especially when I urinate. Is there anything over the counter than can clear it up?
Dee asks:
I've been sexually active for a while now (I'm 20, sexually active for almost four years now) and have no interest in masturbation. All my girlfriends rave about it. I do it sometimes, mostly when my boyfriend and I have phone sex. But honestly, it really doesn't do anything for me. Plus, when I do masturbate, I can never achieve the type of orgasm I do when my boyfriend touches me. It's never as intense. My boyfriend's leaving for college again soon, and I think I'm going to go crazy without him being here to pleasure me.
Anonymous asks:
I'm 26; I couldn't come the past few times me and my girlfriend of 6 months have had sex. Of course I use condoms every time, I have come before with no problem. Is there a lubricant I can use on my penis before I put the condom on?
Anonymous asks:
I'm 16, ive been dating this guy for almost 7 months and we're sexually active. I'm pretty educated about sex I would say, but no one knows everything so here it goes. 1.) Sooo, we tried anal sex, and about 5 hours after this occured I had "anal seepage" mucus, with some spotting of blood. I'm guessing this is normal, very icky but normal, but what I wanted to know is will this keep occurring?
Josh asks:
My boyfriend and I just had manual sex,and after arousing him..his ejaculate shot into my eye by mistake. Can this cause an infection? My eye is very red and is paining badly. What do you suggest I do??