Advice

Anonymous asks:
What does the term "queef" mean? What causes you to do that, and what does it mean exactly? Thanks very much!
Anonymous asks:
Its a few Qs actually, these questions are actually quite embarrassing. 1) Does everyone know like while sex is happening position comes next, or is it something that's talked about? Do you just know? 2) Why do people like Anus sex? Its going up the Hine-ee. 3) Doesn't it smell? How to get rid of smell? 4) Can a girl become pregnant from masturbating?
Shelby asks:
When my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time he said that I orgasmed and came. I don't remember any part of it do to a memory relapse. He said it was kinda dry and then all of a sudden it got really wet, how can I be sure if I actually had and orgasm. Is that normal when women have orgasms that they come also?
Anonymous asks:
Hi, I'm 14 and I have a few questions that I would like answered. The first one is that my penis is 6 inches long when erect, when is it going to stop growing or has it already stopped? When I peel my foreskin back a little bit, the head is very sensitive so when I'm going to get a blowjob I want to know if its going to be painful or uncomfortable. I started masturbating when I was 13 and when I cum it doesn't shoot out, it kinda flows out. I've seen a few porn videos and when the guy cums it shoots far. When will I be able to do that?
Anonymous asks:
I never intended on sex. I was with my best friend, just spending some time with him. One thing lead to another, and before we knew it, I asked for sex, and it just happened. The first time we did it that day we used a condom. It hurt at first but he said that it was just because it was my first time. The second time we did it that day we didn't use a condom. After about five minutes into it, I asked him to pull out because we didn't use a condom. He did not ejaculate though. The next day I felt weird around my lower stomach.
Jessie asks:
I've only slept with one guy since I have started having sex. The other night me and this guy we were getting really comfortable and then he wanted to have sex and I wanted to. But when he went to do anything I pulled back from him. Is it normal for a girl after she slept with one guy to be uncomfortable to sleep with another guy?
Ashlee asks:
Last night I gave my boyfriend a blow job. It was my first time doing that so I'm like 99% sure it was bad for him. I told him to try and help me cuz I had no idea what I was doing. So, he'd push my head down and I think I was "deep-throating" or something but I couldn't exactly breathe. What am I doing wrong?
Teenie asks:
I'm 18 and i've JUST started having sex. I've done the deed 3 times and I've done all this research about fertility detection, rhythm method, and effectiveness of condoms and the pill. I've been on the pill for 2 years for acne reasons and I've used a condom every session without slippage or breakage. I try to refrain from the days I'm supposed to be most fertile, or having sex the week before ovulation for example. But all information is different.
anonymous asks:
I have an irregular period. One month I had light bleeding for about 25 days, and the next month I didn't have my period at all. The following month I had it for about 15 days. Is this unusual? Is there anything you can recommend to make it more regular?
Katie asks:
My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for about two months now and were both virgins before this. We have always used condoms and it has always been enjoyable for both of us. However, many times after we have had sex I feel a dull ache around my lower abdomen or lower back area. I usually notice it within a couple of hours after sex. There have even been times when my stomache got upset afterwards and I have had pains from gas or simply got the runs. It is both uncomfortable and embarrassing. I was wondering if this is normal. What could be causing this?