Advice

lost asks:
Hi. First of all, thank you guys so much for being here; I've used so many of your resources before and found them so valuable, I really appreciate you <3 I am a college student who has had sex with one person before. This person was my boyfriend, who ended up emotionally abusing/manipulating me, psychologically abusing me (e.g. gaslighting), and sexually abusing me (coercion, assault, and rape).
Lilly asks:
I came out as bisexual to my family 7 months ago, and I am so very grateful that my parents are supportive. The thing is, I keep having to explain to my younger siblings that I like both genders and when I date the same gender I won't become gay or straight. Specifically to my 10-year-old sister. I don't know if this is just from lack of exposure to bisexuality, but I really don't like having to explain that if I eventually marry a man I won't become straight.
Zahra asks:
I am a teen girl/woman, and I want to be feminist. The problem is that it kind of seems like I'm not *feminist* enough to be feminist. I have long hair, wear dresses and skirts occasionally, and love makeup. It's not like I'm trying to please men or anything, or that I'm trying to wear clothes that "inhibit mobility," it's just something I like. It kind of seems like feminist people have cool, short hairstyles, and never wear makeup.
Mason asks:
I’m almost sixteen, but I’ve never felt any sort of sexual or romantic attraction towards other people. I can appreciate when someone’s attractive, but I just never feel any attraction. People sometimes ask me if I’m asexual or aromantic, but I don’t think so. Is sixteen too old to still be waiting to experience attraction?
A asks:
I know you probably get the "how do I ask someone out" question a lot, so I apologize in advance if this sounds a bit repetitive. There's this boy from my school that I've liked for quite a while, and I was planning on asking him out before schools closed due to COVID-19. Since we're only acquaintances, I don't have any way of contacting him outside of school. If we go back to school in-person, I still want to ask him out, or at least tell him I like him, but I think it's pretty likely that we'll have to follow strict social-distancing rules.
My boyfriend and I were making out, and I decided I wanted to go further and have oral sex with him. We discussed it before I did it and we both agreed it was the right time. As I was about to do it, I realized he was still soft. He was a little embarrassed by it, and I reassured him. But now I’m worrying it had something to do with me?
mandy asks:
So I’m 16 years old, and my parents are so overprotective of me, since I’m a petite female. Even before the whole COVID-19 situation, I couldn't go anywhere without my parents or my older brothers. When my brothers were my age, they could go hang out with friends without parents. And I can’t! There was this one time where my dad’s car wasn’t working and I asked my parents if I could walk with my friends, who live next to me. They got mad at me, saying they didn’t know my friends' parents, even though they don’t socialize with my friends' parents.
Ghost asks:
I'm asexual, so it doesn't bother me too much, but I do like to pleasure others sexually. I am nonbinary, and I have found that I have very low, almost no sensitivity (for pleasure, at least) in my vaginal area, breasts, or most skin. My sexual partner says I have such a small clitoris that neither of us can find it, and suggests that is why I can only feel one specific spot inside my vagina (?). I was wondering if this could be true, or if there is another explanation.
Anonymous asks:
Okay so I'm a 15 year-old girl and a virgin. I've never had a boyfriend or anything. My family's a bit Catholic and I plan to stay a virgin until I find the right person. But I kinda feel like I'm sexually frustrated and I've been thinking about sex a lot. I recently just started watching porn but I don't feel like masturbating. It's not like I don't wanna do it, but it just feels weird. Plus, I barely have privacy in my house, but I can't stop thinking about sex and I want it to stop.
Anonymous asks:
I’ve seen a lot of people post about COVID-19: how to avoid it, mostly, especially with limited interaction with people. I know this reduces the change of the virus spreading. I know I’m healthy but there are people I live with who are both elderly and immune compromised and I would not want anything happening to them. I know this will likely be temporary and my life will get back to somewhat of a norm without a pandemic hovering over my head. However I noticed that I’m becoming lonely. Extremely lonely. I graduate this semester and have made friends since I first started school.