It's an ingenious idea. Create a no-win situation for anti-choice protesters
"New warnings will be added to an abortion pill implicated in the death of an 18-year-old California woman last fall, linking Mifeprex to the risk of serious bacterial infection. Holly Patterson died Sept. 17, 2003, of septic shock caused by inflammation of the uterus. She died weeks after taking Mifeprex to terminate an unplanned pregnancy.
Mifeprex is the brand name of mifepristone, also called RU-486, sold in the United States.