Girl2girl.info provides safer sex information to lesbians, bisexual women and women who have sex with women. The site includes information on:
* what is safer sex and why bother having it;
* how to stay safe emotionally before, during and after sex;
* how to use latex barriers for safer sex;
* how to reduce the risk of Sexually Transmissible Infections (STIs) without using latex;
* what STIs you can catch, how you can catch them, and how to get rid of them; and
* frequently asked questions.
The Audre Lorde Project is a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Two Spirit and Transgender People of Color center for community organizing, focusing on the New York City area. Through mobilization, education and capacity-building, we work for community wellness and progressive social and economic justice. Committed to struggling across differences, we seek to responsibly reflect, represent and serve our various communities.
A professional organization with a mission to provide opportunities for gay/lesbian Iranian healthcare providers to network and unite, promote mental and physical health within the Iranian GLBT Community and challenge homophobia in the Iranian community.