Have you been sexually assaulted or abused?

Primary tabs


I am 19 and I've had two kids so I'm not how I use to be I have hem rode and my husband wants to have anal sex if I don't he trys to force and if I fight he beats me what do I do either way I'm in a lot of pain

That is sexual abuse, and you don't have to stay around for that. Have you thought about calling RAINN (1-800-656-HOPE) for help? Or calling the National Domestic Violence Hotline (1-800-799-7233) for help? Even if you are married, you have the right to say no to sex when you don't want it, and a partner forcing you to have sex is sexual assault. Please consider calling one of those numbers and seeking out help for yourself and your kids. If you want, we can talk more at the message boards about finding you some in-person resources to help get you and your children to safety.

Add new comment