Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Feelings

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feelings
Jane66
Neophyte
Member # 30713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane66     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is my first post and i have a question. I have been having feelings for my best friend and i don't know what to do? We have expiremented with each other a few years ago and now i want to start again with her. Should i be having these kinds of feelings, could it ruin our friendship? why do i think about her in that way?
Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rikkus_lil_sister
Neophyte
Member # 30717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rikkus_lil_sister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi. I'm having the same problems as you. You might be like me, and just want to experiment on having a relationship with another girl. However, you might be genuinely bisexual. This is not a bad thing, don't be ashamed of it. My friend, who is bi, says it is not that you are strange, it is just that you are not picky with who you date. Anyway, it could ruin your friendship if she does not feel the same way. You should approach her with the subject gently, so not to scare her away. Basically explain how you feel about her.
Good Luck!

Posts: 6 | From: Hehehe as if id tel you that... | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My friend, who is bi, says it is not that you are strange, it is just that you are not picky with who you date.

Well, bisexuals can be just as "picky" as anyone else - I'm guessing that your friend meant something more like bisexuals aren't picky about gender when it comes to who they date [Smile] .

--------------------
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." - the Talmud

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane66
Neophyte
Member # 30713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane66     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for your replys. I really have stronge feelings about her but i would hate to lose her as a friend. I don't know whether these feelings are really directed at her or just that they are sexual only and its that,that i crave. I have had a few encounters in my life but am still a virgin.

I think that when we ended up together last time it was by accident and i think that a lot of girls my try things out when they are young.

I definatly couldn't bare it for her to tell all my friends at school if i did say anything, i have been bullied before and i could not face it all again.

Am i alone in this or do you think it does happen a lot. At my age do i really know my own mind, i think i do but i am confused about so many things!

God i sound like a real sad case.... sorry

Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.