Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » Emotional Struggle With Boyfriend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Emotional Struggle With Boyfriend
Channy
Activist
Member # 34946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Channy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been dating this guy for 10 months now, at first everything was perfect. But for the past 2 months we've been struggling a little with my moods...and just within the past couple weeks I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder II. Two days ago he said that my sadness is just killing him, and that he can't take it anymore. That he needs some time. I asked him to define what was going on, he said, "I'm going to be single for awhile, after that maybe we can go on a date." Which really bothers me. I believe if you love someone, you love them unconditionally. And he choose now that I'm finally getting help, to give up.

He says he's "conflicted and hurting." that he's "miserable with me, and miserable without me." And then I did a bad thing...I faked having a kidney stone (because I get them often), and he felt so horrible. Now he's saying he loves me and everything.

Does this relationship have any hope? Or is he really not worth my time?

Posts: 78 | From: wisconsin | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Channy
Activist
Member # 34946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Channy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry! Please delete this topic. I put this in the wrong section. I'll place it where need be. [Smile]

[ 02-20-2008, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Channy ]

Posts: 78 | From: wisconsin | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.