Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » Make It Stop, Please, No More (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Make It Stop, Please, No More
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wise Janet Weiss         Edit/Delete Post 
I feel the same way.Because,where I'm living,I fear that me boyfriend only likes me because I'm
a gringa (white person).And that he's only sleep w/ me because he could tell his friends that he slept with a gringa.

Posts: 320 | From: South of something. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Thanks!There really nobody to chat w/ since all my friends are working the night shift.Oh,and
call me Cynthia.Tuxy is my cats name.

Posts: 320 | From: South of something. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Allysa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I know Scott is so much better than that, but I just don't know how I can see it properly and stuff you know, I have trouble sometimes believing he loves me I always seem to ask afterwards, really and why because again I am used to guys saying what they know I want to hear just to get me to do things, my god I love my boyfriend and I know he would never do that to me, but I am stuck in a cycle of my past that I don't know how to stop it.

--------------------
Ally

Posts: 289 | From: Australia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Allysa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL, Ok Cynthia, What a cute name for your cat, Mine is Salem, but I think if he ever dies ( well I know he will, but too horrible to think that) I want to call another pet Romeo, Just so I can say, Romeo oh Romeo, Where For Art Thou Romeo.

Lol, I'm strange I know, My cat is gorgeous though.

--------------------
Ally

Posts: 289 | From: Australia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Hehe.Tuxy is short for tuxedo but tuxedo is a boy's name.Lol.After I first read C.S. Lewis I
wanted to name a boy cat Aslan.Well,that WAS my plan....(LOL)until I met Tuxy.And don 't worry,
I'm mental.

Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

Lol, nice to know I'm not the only one, makes me feel a lil less crazed, god I'm sitting here right now freezing wishing I could go for a shower, but I can't till scotty gets back from work other wise I'll use all the hot water, lol, as you do.

I really need a cuddle, lol, I feel down.

--------------------
Ally

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Ya know I have a friend in Australia.
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Why don't you take a cold bath?
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

OUCH, thank god I don't have a bath, I just shivered when you said that, BRRRRRR

--------------------
Ally

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

*offended look*I take cold showers.
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

Are you serious, how can you stand it, I hate it when the shower goes cold, like seriously hate it, I got really crabby when scott had been in the shower for what he said would be a quick one, then I got in afterwards and it went cold within minutes, I was so angry.

I didn't mean to offend you but my god, cold showers suck.

[Eek!]

--------------------
Ally

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

I fyou think about it,it's kind of funny.The title of this topic,and we're talking about cold showers.
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

LOL, It is huh, Never mind, I don't mind, It's good to chat with someone.

Because of your cold shower comment I have made my self something hot to eat, I got very cold thinking about cold showers and baths.

[Smile]

--------------------
Ally

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

*cough,cough,cough*I nearly choked on my CanCan when you said that.
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

LOL, your a funny one.

[Wink]

--------------------
Ally

Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

Thank you so much Cynthia, You have cheered me up, I'm not in a down mood anymore, I'm sitting here singing to my music and feeling WARM now I'm not thinking of cold showers and baths.

LOL

Thanks

--------------------
Ally

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

*evil eye* And it WAS a good CanCan.
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

LOL, I'm sorry, *Sways from side to side trying to look innocent*

HEHEHE

--------------------
Ally

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Is he there yet so that you can take your warm shower?
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

LOL, not yet no, I so want a shower, I used to get teased when I was younger ppl saying I smelt and stuff, so I feel like I need lots of showers, I am so obsessed with showers now, even like an hour or so after I have one I'll have another just because I feel dirty and stuff, not that you wanted to know that.

Sorry

--------------------
Ally

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

I prfer to swim.So not in the river though.It's filthy.
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Dum-doooo(are you still there?)
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

Sorry hun, was busy.

--------------------
Ally

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Is it really hot where your at?(It can't be hotter than Guatemala!)
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

It's cold atm, been raining, it does get hot in summer but yeah nothing special here. LOL

--------------------
Ally

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

It's ESPECIALY hot when the power goes off.
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Sorry if my messgs are spaced;the internet is goin' in and out.
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

That's cool, don't stress bout it.

--------------------
Ally

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Have you finally taken that COLD shower?(payback for my CanCan)
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

LOL, yes actually, I have, so there [Razz]

--------------------
Ally

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

*pout*
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

Giggles [Big Grin]

[ 08-20-2006, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: Allysa ]

--------------------
Ally

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

That means your bf has used the all the hot water?
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

No I hopped in with him, but it still went cold cause we stayed in to long, hehehe.

SO THERE [Razz]

--------------------
Ally

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

TMI
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.