Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » feeling suicidal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: feeling suicidal
playbunny
Neophyte
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for playbunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi i got a problem ive found out a few weeks ago that im pregnant with my second child and ive told my friends who have told everybody at school now people are calling me horrible names and kicking me and beating me up its come to the crunch where i cant even talk to my parents ive tried to kill my self by slitting my wrists but it hasnt worked yet
Posts: 30 | From: england | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We really are not equipped to handle any type of suicide threat here.

You are, apparently, already mother to one child. You have, apparently, one internet relationship and another purportedly abusive relationship. You are now apparently pregnant again. You have also previously reported feeling unable to say no to sex. In a word, your life is becoming a trainwreck.

All this given, I cannot emphasize enough that seeking out counseling -- for yourself and your existing child's sake, as well as the second if you intend to bring it to term -- would be HIGHLY advisable for you.

We simply cannot do much online for someone with as many issues and crises as you're juggling: this is a situation which really requires in-person assistance and asessment.

Per the physical abuse and harassment at school and this your very BEST plan of action -- and it is YOU who needs to be proactive per this, like it or not -- would be both to report the attacks to your school administration AND ask them to refer you to counseling services.

The hard truth is that thus far since you've posted here, you've seemed very unwilling to do anything proactive to better your situation, all around, and have been far more interested in blowing the important stuff off to do things like ask for baby names. This just isn't helpful: not for your children, and absolutely not for you. If you want to improve all of these situations, you have just GOT to step up and act in your own best interest and ask for help from people at home, at school and in your immediate community who CAN help you.

If you're unwilling to do that, there isn't a thing we can do for you here.

Posts: 68063 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
playbunny
Neophyte
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for playbunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i apreciate you telling me this its just so hard to like people say its easier sadi then done isnt it. i hope you dont think im an attetion seeker because i really am not ive got this peoblem where sometimes i let my problems get the best of me and i just cant help it with saying no to sex ive stopped all of that and the abuser at school i spoke to my school psychologist and he is helping me alot so i have stepped up to it and im slowly but surley fighting it
Posts: 30 | From: england | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
black_heart
Neophyte
Member # 22625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for black_heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off,are you happy you're pregnant?I've never been pregnant,but I'm depressed and my doctor put me on Lexapro,and it helps sometimes,but when people do make fun of me, I do want to kill myself.Then,I think-"What would my friends do without me?" In your case-"What would my child do without me?" i agree,you should seek help.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.