Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » Cutter since I can remember

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cutter since I can remember
So_unusual
Neophyte
Member # 20287

Icon 1 posted      Profile for So_unusual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi. My name is Stephanie and I am a cutter. I think we have gotten off on a good start.
I have been cutting ever since I can remember. When I was in preschool I just remember one time accidently cutting my self with my scissors and liking the sensation of the cut's on my body.
Ever since then I have been a cutter. I don't go 2 deep 'cuz I know the consequences.
I guess u can say my whole life has been cut's.
I really enjoy the feeling that I get when I cut. It's became a huge part of me. One of my natural nececitys like going 2 the bathroom or eating.
It's a big part of my life and I don't have plans or anything 2 change it. i cut and I have been 2 alot of counceling and group meetings and somehow they just don't get me.
I have been going 2 help since I was 8. Nothing works 4 me. But lately I have been strugling with the sun and I've been wanting 2 wear short sleeve shirts and cn't on account that I have so many marks. I'm willing 2 take a risk now and try 2 stop, though 2 me it would be like becoming an anorexic or something. I can't remember the last time I wore short sleeve's.
To all u cutters out there. At least stop 4 the sake of enjoying a good summer 4 once.

------------------
Live and let Live

Posts: 7 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.