Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » really need to know is there any chance? please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: really need to know is there any chance? please
brian_halladay
Neophyte
Member # 18061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian_halladay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys sorry i didnt mean to make it too lengthy but i had to cause it was my worst ordeal ever,
Here's the how it happened when i was 13 i used to go to Elementary school and had pretty much a blest, but one day in the sunny evening i was on my way home from school i was a couple a block away from home so i wanted to take a shortcut so i could get home faster so as i jumped over the fence and made my way through the jungle suddenly 4 black gangstars appeared outta no where and started striking me and kicking me and couple a hours later i'm waking up and looking at the pile of hay not knowing where i was and the four guys were right next to me umm it's so horrifying i can't believe these guys did such thing to me, the next thing i remember they pulled some razors outta their pockets and started shaving me all my body including my legs my hands (sobbing...) i know it sound kinda awkward to say it in person but there's nothing i could do about it back then,
so after they shaved me they put my clothes back on and blindfolded me so i wasn't able to see nothing it was probably 20 or 30 minutes later that i releazed that i was in the side of the street leaning backward and all cars were going by and never noticed me because it was dark 9:30 so when i got up that i was free i was so happy right after that i prayed all the way home and never told nobody about it i kept inside until today and now i'm here to trying to figure out what to do with all these hair so please is there anything i can do get rid of these crappy hair i have tried burning but it grew up again please help me
now i donno what to do please help me

this is from prevouse thread that i have asked you guys
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum27/HTML/007037.html

[This message has been edited by brian_halladay (edited 05-22-2004).]

Posts: 6 | From: Milton | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I ask how it was that you got home, having been beaten and assaulted witha razor and yet had NO ONE notice?

Because I have to tell you, that's somewhat questionable. Beaing beaten by several people, to the point of being beaten unconscious tends to leave many very obvious bruises, bleeding and marks.

That aside: the body hair you'll have had at 13 is likely to have been much finer than body hair you'd have -- naturally -- a few years later. That's a normal part of puberty. Shaving doesn't ctually change the texture or color of your hair.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian_halladay
Neophyte
Member # 18061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian_halladay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes i have had so many bruises but most of them were in my chest, stomach and my legs and my back you know one thing i should tell you back then when i was 13 the world was so different to me i didnt know much about the cops and stuff beside i didn't want my parents to worry about me you know because i have a kinda parents especially my mom if i wuda told my mom she woulda been fainted i donno why but that's the way she was back then, so i know it was hard for me to hold myself like i was ok even though i wasn't pretty much you know, i know that some parents are so fond of their children but my mom was fond of well my dad was like ok he wouldn't even ask me how i was doing at school you know
that's why they never noticed my bruises i wish they did

[This message has been edited by brian_halladay (edited 05-22-2004).]

Posts: 6 | From: Milton | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian_halladay
Neophyte
Member # 18061

i thought you guys gonna help me out but well ummm i donno who should i find now? well at least i guess i have to ask those ppl that make fun of me and used to pick on me... but tanks anyway
brian_halladay
Neophyte
Member # 18061

no no need to bother giving a little advice umm i really gotta get outta this message board, well actually i haven't expected like this but i guess you guys do not seem to be so helpful, but thank you anyway one last thing i want the moderator to terminate my account from this message board,

Bye

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you don't post, you don't have an account that is used. It's pretty much that easy.

Understand that this is one of the larger boards on the web, and we all volunteer here. Sometimes, we can't help as often as we'd like, either because life intrudes and our time is limited (my girlfriend was hospitalized this week, for instance), or because there's only so much we can offer.

When someone has been assaulted, the best we can advise is that you report the assault and seek out counseling. We can't really counsel someone with something like this ourselves, because in-person counseling is required, and it's particularly difficult when things are iffy (we try not to doubt, but a 13-year-old who doesn't know what police are for, and who lists an incident that would cause injuries which would be truly unlikely to keep hidden is really very questionable).

And the help you asked for here, besides, was with body hair, not with this apparent assault, and you were given that. We can't help you much with the fact that people naturally have body hair, and on men, thick or coarse hair.

So, if you were seeking help with an assault, again, we suggest you report it and seek counseling. Tracking down peope who "picked on you" to seek out "gangsters" isn't very sensible, and if you mean they're one and the same, again, it's very confusing to have this sort of level of fear described and that same level apparently gone to seek them out yourself.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.