Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » Why do my friends hate me?!?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why do my friends hate me?!?!
Gothicgurlie
Activist
Member # 16336

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Gothicgurlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok,
Me and my friends have had a number of different confrontations which they all pointed the finger at me for no apparent reason. Then today on AIM I was talking to my friends and I brought of something that made me question our friendship becuz they told me that it is quite funny that how when you make the transition from middle skool to high skool you lose at least one friend and then they all looked at me. I didn't understand why. I mean they always treat me like"a red-headed step child" or like I'm lower class or soemthing. Then today they start arguing with me about how I'm not a good friend and that I should stick up for them when others put them down. I mean they should be women enough to stick up for themselves right? This has happened mroe than once and shoul dI just leave them alone and just ditch them like they did me or should I try to work it out? Cuz I am so tired of being the enemy and they play off like they are the victim. I have done nothing that I can remember to upset them that much but now they are just randomly telling me that I'm not good enough for them. Please help me. I feel so alone right now.But I'm afraid if I see them in skool I might just lash out at them and just do something I might regret.

------------------
If it's hurting you have acomplished more in life than most.-Brandy aka(me)

Posts: 77 | From: Roanoke,Virginia, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EversBoo15
Activist
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EversBoo15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they are not your true friends...

------------------

Puerto Rican O.o o.O always spaced out 0.o o.0 Puerto Rican Donde esta corazon??

Posts: 116 | From: Va,Usa | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.