Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » CRAVING

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CRAVING
PUMPKIN15
Neophyte
Member # 15241

Icon 8 posted      Profile for PUMPKIN15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SOMETIMES I CRAVE SEX. I'M A VIRGIN AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I'M THINKING ABOUT SEX COSTANTLEY AND I'M WANTING IT--HARD! AND ALSO EVERY TIME I WALK PAST A ATTRACTIVE GUY I LOOK AT HIS PENIS THROUGH HIS PANTS. I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!
Posts: 6 | From: CLEVELAND HTS. ,OHIO, UNITED STATES | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PebblePerson
Neophyte
Member # 15200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PebblePerson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
um....... hmmm.

yeah people tend to think about sex a lot.

Posts: 18 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Psst - please don't post in ALL CAPITALS. On the internet, it means you're "shouting" at us, and it's tiring to read).

Remember you can take care of those frustrations just fine by yourself, through the miracle of masturbation .

If you're a teenager, it's very common to find yourself thinking about sex and feeling sexual desire a lot - all those hormones and emotions are just coming on-line.

But it's a bad, bad idea to let that rush you into sex with another person before you're ready to handle all the risks and possible consequences.

Check out these articles:

Sexual Response and Orgasm – A User’s Guide
Is Masturbation Okay? (Yep)
Ready or Not? –The Readiness Checklist

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.