Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » Why :(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why :(
sweetinnocence
Neophyte
Member # 1276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetinnocence     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i hate this whole teenage thing. im only 2 years into it and i hate it.
i hate all of this. sometimes i feel i just wanna jump on someone... ya know? its stupid. i guess its just the stupid hormones. but, i cant talk to parents, and my only and best friend is a guy, and although we know everything bout eachother (EVERTHING) i cant talk to him bout this. i am really, REALLY greatful you are here.
Thank you, and god bless

LyL (luv ya lots)
Kasandra

Posts: 7 | From: Jax,Florida,U*S*A | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SilverD.A.9
Neophyte
Member # 1258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverD.A.9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! I know how you feel I'm 15 and hating life! (Well the parents on my back all the time part) but if you ever want to talk more Email me okay? it's: nizkiku9@lycos.com

later,
Kiku

Posts: 9 | From: Hawthorne, Fl, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm fourteen, and I've pretty much gotten over the 'being a teenager sucks' things. I just really don't pay attention to who has what, what the latest trend is, etc, etc. The one thing that does get me is my period. Jesus, I hate it!! but, what will be will be, and its easiest to get over it.
Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm almost 16. Yuck. I am learing to drive (stay off the roads!!) and my parents are paranoid. I'm more mature, so I can wait another 3 years til I'm 18. I had to go through my pre-teen years with an alcoholic mother and a controlling father. Mature? I think so...I would love to have said I had a wonderful life...Not a chance. But my mother has been sober for almost 2(!) years and my dad is backing off...kinda. Cept, now I have a boyfriend and the hardest classes at school...::deep breath:: I'll make it. Only 3 years...3 years....

------------------
Draw closer if you dare, feel the wind of the massive wings, the heat of flaming breath, the steel stare of fiery eyes... and let your dreams take flight...

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetinnocence
Neophyte
Member # 1276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetinnocence     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks yall. you can e-mail ME at
Kasiedanielle@catsrule.garfield.com (i know, long e-mail)
i thank heaven u know what i am talkin bout!!!!!! also, i am very mature for my age too. i am a depressant. i have to take meds, see a shrink,but, i told my parents the meds didnt work, so they told the doc. now im on the SAME ones!!!! it sux. also, mom goes through all the "trouble" and finds me a shrink i agree with, and what does she do? "forgets" to call them. "fogets" to call my foot! also, if it weren't for my friend Michael, wait no, my BEST friend michael, i would not be living. he has saved my *butt a couple of times. thanks to him, i no longer starve myself, throw up, or cut/burn (injure) myself ne more. he is definately a BLESSING!!!!!! and i am GREATFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, TTYL!

Posts: 7 | From: Jax,Florida,U*S*A | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey sweetinnocence, love the name. I know what you mean, I'm 14 and I wonder, "If these are the best years of my life I may as well kill myself before I'm 20." And don't go and call me insensitive about depressed and suicidal people, I've been there and done that.

My parents are way overprotective and I just want to be a normal teen. Actually lately I have been. Last night I snuck out with my friend (snuck out from my house, her mom was okay with it) and went to a dance and hung out with the guy I liked. We did some stupid stuff. Like I waved to a teenage filled car next to us at a stoplight and we ended up racing. By the way we won until we realized we were going 75 in a 25 mph zone. Yeah, we could've been pulled over and it was after the city-wide curfew. But being a teenager is doing stupid stuff!

It makes me happy to just hang out and eat popcorn and milkshakes and watch videos with my friends. I just got over a depressed, self mutilation filled years of junior high and I feel like I've missed out on so much ya know? And I still can't do anything. My parents don't like teenage drivers, they don't like boys (I'm actually seriously and honestly thinking about saying I'm a dyke so that I can hang out with my guy friends a lot), they don't like my friends. They may as well not like me

And ya'll can always e-mail me at TwisterChick69@chickmail.com. My AIM name is TwisterChick69 too. If ya want I'll even give you a link to my diary so you can read all bout my boring life!@

Brittany

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristi
Neophyte
Member # 1353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I go for walks and stuff to relieve stress from my parents on my back and my numerous guy troubles. It helps.

------------------
I'm a bitch.. And proud! But everybody loves me.
Bad Boy! Go to my room!

Posts: 12 | From: Well, it all started whne my dad was too lazy to put on a damn condom....... | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PinkY
Neophyte
Member # 1444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PinkY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am 16 and I love it.
Posts: 33 | From: canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treehuggin_Hippeeechick*~
Activist
Member # 1476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Treehuggin_Hippeeechick*~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
aloha all
well i just wanna share something with you. i'm no way undermining depression and angst - a few months ago i myself made myself sick, cut myself and a year ago attempted suicide. my life changed four days ago. my dad was diagnosed with a brain tumor 4 years ago and the past four years have been filled with trauma - operations, hospitals, mental illness, hospices and pain. my dad died on tuesday night... he just slipped away. this may seem really irrelevant but what i wanna say is that despite all the **** my dad and my family and myself had to deal with, my dad was so strong and never once gave up. can u imagine losing the ability to walk, speak properly and hav ur meantal state deteroate and still have hope, and never lose hope, when u were once the most fit and athletic man? that was my father. what i'm trying to say is, have hope. and appreciate your parents. i thought i hated mine cause theyre over protective but now i'd give my right arm to hear my dad yell at me. i know its hard but they are only doing it as they love you (i know that doesnt make it feel any better, but its true) i know being 15 is hard but there is a positive side that you can choose to be on and have love, hope and optimism. Appreciate life cause its so short and fragile, make the most of it - its special.

Posts: 50 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claire
Activist
Member # 1548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My mums bloody protective too..
im not allowed to catch a train or bus by myself and im 14...
my dad died of cancer when i was 2 so its not as hard as it is for u...
i never knew him so i couldnt give my right arm to have sumone who i only met when i was a baby....
but im getting off the point.
i was depressive not badly just crying all the time and stuff but now ive realised......
lifes only good if u think of the good things u got to do that..
laugh a lot
smile a lot
everyone loves u then..
make jokes and even if theyre bad u still laugh.
its fun....
lifes good....
lifes always good...
if u dont believe me the next time u wake up to sun streaming through ure bedroom window look at it..
its the most magical sight in the world.
full of life...
joy..
brightness...
then ull start off ure day well and ull b happy and if sumone stuffs up ure day yell and them say ure sorry then smile and laugh again....
it works

Posts: 82 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashleigh W
Activist
Member # 1352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashleigh W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
heh-treehuggin-did you ever live in Hawaii? LOL- this is off topic-but im j/w bc 'aloha' means hello and good bye in hawaiian...trust me-i used to live there (12 whole years...)

well-back on topic-i hate life a lot. i really do. i said i used to live in hawaii? well, i did, but, mostly on the streets, fighting, getting in trouble with the law, runnin from the cops, gang fights, watching most of my friends die-one even in my lap. how old do you think i was when all of it started? guess. just nine years old.

------------------
-Ashleigh

Posts: 57 | From: USA...that's all you need to know! | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
in two weeks, i'll no longer be a teenager. what do i think of the years between 1993 and 2000? they were what i made of them. maybe i should have done some things a little differently. maybe not? the further away i get from it, the more i can look back in retrospect -- hindsight is 20/20.

------------------
if you get the molasses, i'll set up the trampoline.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.