Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help
fLoWuRz
Activist
Member # 2047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fLoWuRz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok, im freaking here so forgive me, but it was really dificult to bring myself to tell someone... i just found out that my brother is in the mafia...
i know it sounds kinda unrealistic, thats why i dont expect anyone to believe me really. i just need help..oh god i dont know what the hell to do im freaking out here...
he told me cause theres a bunch of italien guys after him, and they are gona kill him. i dont know what to do, he asked me not to tell anyone but im so afraid..for him, and my family..
he's given me a gun and the keys to his car and said "i want you to call mom and dad tell them to leave town, and i want you to leave right now, get out of the f***ing country, they're gona kill you too" and then his girlfriend got there and they left.i cant drive i only have my g1. some guy keeps calling my house and leaving msgs on my machine like "get out mark, i'll call you later" and once i picked up the phone it was my brothers friend and he told me just to get out.i dont knwo what to do i cant get a hold of my parents and if i call the cops that may put my brother in more danger. can someomne please help this is thwe only place i can trust to get help i really need help here please i dont know what to dd. im afraid to go outside im afraid to stay inside please help

Posts: 56 | From: to,cnd | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, you need to call the police.

Really, something like this, if it is all your brother is saying it is is something where you siumply HAVE to call the police.

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but honestly, if your borther is getting into things like this, he clearly dodsn't value his own life very much to begin with and has put YOURS in danger, and your parents.

You call the cops. It's unlikely to do him harm, because it's you calling. And tell your parents. ASAP.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilnerd
Activist
Member # 1194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilnerd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
honey...this is just awful. What a terrible thing for your brother to have done. You need to tell your parents what is going on immediatley. If you are home alone I'd suggest you get to a friend or family members house and call the police from there. That's all I can say for now... I don't pray, but I will for you.

------------------
You should make amends with you if only for better health. But if you really want to live, why not try and Make Yourself?

Posts: 543 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When my uncle would get drunk and stoned, and come home through the window (we would lock him out, for good reason), he was very abusive. I've threatened to call the police on him soooo many times, i can't even count.

You need to call the police. Now. Just like my uncle did w/ his drug people, your brother is putting you and everyone else in your house in danger. It's him their after, but if they can't have him, they'll take anyone, and that's why it's very important for you to get help (from the police) asap!

So ... Call the police, and keep trying to track down your parents.

Good luck! Find me on icq if you need me sweetie

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
x

[This message has been edited by BruinDan (edited 09-25-2002).]

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.