Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » HURTING INSIDE..*cries*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HURTING INSIDE..*cries*
Pinkest FLAVA
Neophyte
Member # 2457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinkest FLAVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok well i met this guy about a month ago, and i really liked him, i went round his house last sunday and LOST MY VIRGINITY to him....

i find out from one of his mates last night that he'd been sleeping with another girl...god knows how long for, 4 days after me.....even though he said he reall liked me, why would he need to go els where???

------------------
U think you've finally found someone you really like.........then he goes and sleeps with another girl...</vents>
N*I*K*K*I*

Posts: 33 | From: the darkest corner of hell...well i feel like it *is depressed* | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, honey. Biggest, BIGGEST hugs to you (and it is good to see you, even if it is because of this).

The truth is that very rarely in life can one person suit all of someone's needs, and that isn't a bad thing. People who usually look to only one person to do that are often stalkers.

But in this case, it doesn't sound like an issue of emotional or sexual needs not being met on his part. It simply sounds like someone who isn't exactly skilled in the self-control, maturity and sincerity department. Too, comittments usually come to be because two (or more) people talk about the status of their relationshipp and their needs and make an agreement. No one is a mind-reader, and often, two people don't simply assume that being with another means that is who they are ONLY with, unless you both discuss that.

But you aren't the problem. He's his own problem, and probably not talking about this beforehand is another part of the problem. Unless you did, and he lied to you. Then he's more than a problem. He's a jerk.

(I'd also advise, though I know the timing stinks, that you get into your local clinic soon for an STD or STI screen, since it's probably safe to assume you two didn't have one together before this, and if he's been dishonest about this, who knows what else he hasn't been honest about.)

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

"If you're a bird, be an early early bird --
But if you're a worm, sleep late." - Shel Silverstein

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allicat1
Neophyte
Member # 3292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Allicat1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry you got hurt by this guy, i really am. But I'm going to be like my mother on this one (gasp!) and be the eternal optomist. It will be ok in the long run, and you will come out being a stronger person in the end. It will work out, and you'll end up all the wiser.

------------------
Alli

Posts: 10 | From: US | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinkest FLAVA
Neophyte
Member # 2457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinkest FLAVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you so much for replying i really needed that advice

i did use protection....im assuming cos i didn't see and he kept moaning about hating them all the way through and saying that i would be better with out it...so im sure we did use something..i asked him to OF COUrSE...i still haven't figured out what im going to do yet, and i did tell him that i wanted a relationship but he explained that he didn't before hand..now i know why???

but the problem is i still wanna be with him...but if he doesn't want a relationship my friend suggested i tell him to forget it completely cos im not fooling around with him knowing that he's sleeping with another girl it makes me feel sick

Posts: 33 | From: the darkest corner of hell...well i feel like it *is depressed* | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Even if you used a condom, honey, HPV and Herpes are transmissable around condoms, and if he's having other partners right now your risk was heightened Do yourself a favor: get tested. make it one less thing to worry about.

If you feel you still want to be with him, perhaps the best thing to do is to make yourself write out a list of reasons WHY. What about him and all this is appealing or beneficial to you?

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinkest FLAVA
Neophyte
Member # 2457

wouldn't i know if i had a sti though? mind u i have been itching a bit

i really do wanna be with him...and as soon as he gets back from paris im gonna have a really good talk to him and find out WHY he did that, even though i wasn't with him, it still hurt me so much!

hopefully things will get better once its sorted out

Ella
Activist
Member # 1168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First off, about the STD thing, you won't always have immediate symptoms so it's important to get yourself completely checked out just in case. When it comes to the relationship issues, it sounds like he just isn't ready for one. You have to be very clear about what you want and don't think that having sex with him will make him change or want to be with you and only you. I hope you get what you want from the situation and I'm sending you lots of good vibes.

Posts: 303 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italienprincess
Activist
Member # 3087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italienprincess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*****even more hugs from me

he didnt' need to go elsewhere, he needs to get a life.
most girls learn the hard way that guys can be the biggest jerks in the world.
just wait.
maybenot today or tomarrow, but one day you'll find a great guy.

as for your virginity, i myself lost it in a way i wish i hadnt. my mom told me that it didn't count. it has to be speacial to count.

Posts: 130 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italienprincess
Activist
Member # 3087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italienprincess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*****even more hugs from me

he didnt' need to go elsewhere, he needs to get a life.
most girls learn the hard way that guys can be the biggest jerks in the world.
just wait.
maybe not today or tomarrow, but one day you'll find a great guy. i know that in the mood you're prolly in, that is the last think you want to hear, but its true. its like with cereal, you have to go through all the icky stuff until you get to the prize at the bottom.

as for your virginity, i myself lost it in a way i wish i hadnt. my mom told me that it didn't count. it has to be speacial to count.

Posts: 130 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aphrodite
Neophyte
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aphrodite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*hands kleenex* there there..
Others please listen carefully to some of the bad effects of sex before mariage. I feel so sorry for you But never worry its jerks like him who get run over by 86 year old grannies in mach trucks*. You should take action and tell him EXACTLY how you feel. But in the meanwhile grab Some friends and go see the latest funny flick to get your mind off things for a while.

*Unfortunately not true, its more common for 87 year olds to drive trucks..not

Posts: 17 | From: Sydney, NSW, Australia | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.