Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Ethics and Politics » stupid sex propaganda

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stupid sex propaganda
isabelle
Neophyte
Member # 29931

Icon 8 posted      Profile for isabelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my bf is really upset cause now that hes actually had sex all the things he worried about are completely opposite for him, i notice this with alot of guys and i'm frankly getting pissed

premature ejaculation: he was so freakin scared of being one of the guys who did that that he TRAINED himself during masturbation to last longer and now he lasts way too long this is a problem i notice alot with guys and I'm here to say DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT just freakin have sex!

penis size: I'm asian and so if a guy has a big penis or even a 5 incher its like WOAH DONT HURT ME! all this nonsense about the size matters etc etc grrr I get so mad cause my bf is HUGE to me and it hurts later cause of it, size is rarely an issue and if it is its usually if hes too BIG and the girls too small!

I hope I helped some guys out here cause this issue is driving me and my bf crazy...its so cute how he feels so WRONGED by the propaganda...anyways, thats my rant

Posts: 29 | From: usa | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
penis size: I'm asian and so if a guy has a big penis or even a 5 incher its like WOAH DONT HURT ME!

It's cool that you want to fight propaganda, but for the record, race doesn't have any effect on the size of your vagina.

If you're experiencing pain during or after intercourse, then your best option is to use extra lube and make sure you're extra aroused before trying penetration - that will help whatever the size of your boyfriend's penis.

--------------------
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." - the Talmud

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
isabelle
Neophyte
Member # 29931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for isabelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok well I geuss I didnt term that well: I'm very small down there due to both sides of my family being small statured and so penis size isnt a problem for me

theres nothing wrong with intercourse for me I was just being dramatic

Posts: 29 | From: usa | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it's great to hear someone come out and say that. Because every guy does worry about these kinds of things at some point in his life. Believe me - I've been there. [Smile]
Thanks so much for saying all this.

--------------------
In a strange room, before you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are filled with sleep you never were. I dont know what I am. I dont know if I am or not... how often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.

Posts: 1269 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Regardless of gender, I think it's a little demeaning to someone to call things they take issue with in society and the media 'cute.' I've definitely had people (generally older men, but not necessarily) think its cute that I find a particular celebrity sends a bad message to teens, or that a new song is perpetuating misogyny, and I have to say, it's pretty irritating.

If your partner is coming to terms with things that used to be givens for him (bigger penis is better, lasting longer is better) and finding them not to be true, yeah, it's going to take a bit of time for him to fully grasp that. I think the same is true for a lot of women who discover that things are different then they expected after having sex, especially intercourse. This could be a jumping off point as something you could talk through together, and maybe come up with a game plan for communicating expectations and realities about having sex?

--------------------
Unlucky at cards; lucky at love.

Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
isabelle
Neophyte
Member # 29931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for isabelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
we have very good communication...sorry if I have different use of words I just talk that way I dont "demean" people I'm very respectful of others; my tone doesnt translate through the text so its hard for anyone to know exaclty what I'm trying to get across or if I'm solemn or careless sounding

I didnt expect to be psycoanalyzed so much on here or so offensive to everyone else, I wont bother you guys, I just wanted to see if anyone else related or agreed but instead its all about my problems so it isnt so fun to post anything on here if I have to draw out things that arent even conflicts between me and my bf. thank you for youre input

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.