Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Ethics and Politics » Fantasies about older men....okay?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fantasies about older men....okay?
*ShellerBabe*
Activist
Member # 252

Icon 12 posted      Profile for *ShellerBabe*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it Okay to have sexual fantasies about illegal men when your a minor? I have them all the time about this guy I'm madly in love with, whos in his 20's, and its not like we do anything, i just fantasize about having sex with him and other stuff. Is this normal?? i've heard fantasies are normal, but with older guys? respond !
Posts: 117 | From: America..~*hehe*~ | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d1TzY8
Activist
Member # 372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d1TzY8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im still a minor, and like I ALWAYS fantasize about a crush Ive had for years...and he'll be in his 20's soon, if not already. I use to fantasize about college guys when I was like 13-14..so if thats not OK..i needed to get checked out a long time ago...LoL

Its one thing fantasizing about an older man when youre still a minor, and it is totally different when youre actually W/ and older man and still a minor..Im sure lots of people do, i mean I do..so you know ur not the only one!

Posts: 316 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
damone31
Neophyte
Member # 398

Icon 3 posted      Profile for damone31     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is absolutely nothing wrong w/ FANTASIZING about an older man; personally, i engage in this lil' act all the time. older men in general seem to be more appealing anyways b/c of their maturity and well, the fact that they are just older and in the position to be admired by younger women...they seem to have 'stability' and are obiously much more experienced than their younger counterparts, like we did not realize that awhile ago , making them much more appealing

[This message has been edited by damone31 (edited 05 July 2000).]

Posts: 5 | From: buffalo grove, IL, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*ShellerBabe*
Activist
Member # 252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *ShellerBabe*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok, thanks for your help guys!

Posts: 117 | From: America..~*hehe*~ | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wear*a*smile!
Activist
Member # 161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wear*a*smile!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if having fantasies about anyone is wrong, i don't wanna be right. thats all i have to say about that.
Posts: 139 | From: San Ramon, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HotGrrl99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A lot of girls are really turned on by older guys... It is totally normal! Just don't fool around with them untll you are over the age of consent in your area. My friend loves older men, and is now having a wild affair with a 45 year old (she is now 18), and it is perfectly legal!!
Posts: 384 | From: Malibu, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HotGrrl99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd love to do Richard Gere, and the dude is like 50!! I'd jump Pierce Brosnan too!!
Posts: 384 | From: Malibu, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I like Harrison Ford, but I tend to think of him in his Star Wars/Indiana Jones days.
Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

It's weird, but my 15 yo friend is dying to bang Sean Connery!! She has a picture of him in her room, and she masturbates to it!!
Lee
Activist
Member # 381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The fact that these guys are "illegal" doesn't make it unnatural for you to fantasize about them. I'd be more worried if you didn't fantasize about them due to some belief that it was "bad" because they were older.

Reality isn't defined by legislature, any more than the difference between right and wrong are. In the real world people are attracted to others regardless of whether the government likes it or not. Please, don't feel bad. If anything be glad you're not their pawn.

As for who the oldest person I've ever fantasized about... Probably Rene Russo or Kim Basinger. They both STILL look damned good. I'd do anything they wanted with a big smile. All I can say is I hope my future wife looks half that good at that age.

Someone mentioned Gina Gershon, I've had a thought or two about her too. Between Bound and Showgirls there is a lot to stimulate the imagination. She's the kind of girl that makes you glad to be a guy. Totally sexy and comfortable with it too, but not trashy.

I know a girl who is into Sean Connery too. She has a poster of him too. Don't know if she masturbates to it, but I'd bet she does. Guys are lucky. We can be 70 something and still have what it takes to make a girl want us. He still comes off as being virile is why. Even now he is still them man.

Lee

Posts: 175 | From: Tempe, AZ USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BBPPP4eva
Neophyte
Member # 501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BBPPP4eva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why would you ever let the government decide what happens in your life? if there was no such thing as Age of Consent, would this be a problem?

Oh and dude... REALLY old guys are scary, come on!

Posts: 9 | From: Thousand oaks, California, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hanne
Sexpert
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, guys --

Let's watch it with the ageism, okay?

You know, a lot of y'all would get pissed off if we started saying things like "well, you're not 18, so obviously you're still too young to have sex" or "you're still a little girl (or a little boy) -- what could you possibly want to know about sex?!?"
And we don't say those things. Why? Because we know that you're *not* too young to be thinking about and having sex. We also know that you're not too young to have sexual desires, and to be sexually desirable to other people.

We also know something else: that older people, people way older than your parents and even older than your grandparents, are also sexual people. Our elders, and the elderly, also have sexual desires, and people also find them sexually desirable.

Human beings are sexual beings. Age has nothing to do with it. Just because you *personally* don't find people over a certain age to be sexually attractive, that doesn't mean no one does. And nobody deserves to be told they're "scary" because of their age or their looks. That's mean-spirited and prejudiced.

My maternal grandparents are both in their late 80's. They still have a fabulous sex life, and I am so proud of that and happy for them, because it helps them both stay happy and healthy and vital as they age. Obviously, they still find one another very attractive.

I have personally had romantic and sexual relationships with partners quite a lot older than I am. So have many of my friends and acquaintances. So-called "May-December" relationships, in which one partner is quite young and the other partner comparatively quite old, are neither uncommon nor weird. A dear friend of mine is a 58 year old woman who has a 24 year old lover, and they've been together for 5 years.

Age is not a barrier to love, sex, or lust. And remember -- one of these days you're going to be an old person. If you wouldn't like it if someone told you now that you were too young for sex, are you going to like it any better when people tell you you're too old?

Oh, and by the way -- Sean Connery is a total hottie, in my opinion. I've always liked men in their 40's and 50's, even when I was 15-20 myself. Now that I'm in my 30's, they suddenly don't seem so old anymore...

------------------
Hanne Blank
Associate Editor, Scarleteen

"Be Excellent To Each Other" -- Bill and Ted

[This message has been edited by Hanne (edited July 20, 2000).]

Posts: 1538 | From: boston, ma, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimQ
Neophyte
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimQ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, i've been dating men in their thirties since i was 16 (it's legal in the UK). i'm now 18.

i never thought there was anything wrong with it until i wondered what connotations were connected to it. did they want me purely for their own sexual fetishes about young school girls?

my boyfriends and i always spoke on the same level, ditto my current 31y-old boyfriend but one cannot help but be curious as to whether they simply want me for a simple innocent hassle-free partner who they can feel superior to because they have low self-esteem or that they REALLY don't mind.

Naturally you do not want to be used in this manner; you should be loved for being yourself, not for being half their age!

What do you guys think? Is there anyone else here who dates older guys?

Cheers

Kim

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.