Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Oh Boys!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh Boys!
doritos3285
Neophyte
Member # 45741

Icon 11 posted      Profile for doritos3285     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I am starting to like this boy.
We are friends and always refer to us as "brother and sister." I always try to find a way to be close to him and to maybe put my arm around him. It's like a puppy love lol. He doesn't mind me catching up to him and saying, "Hi brother!" because his response is always, "Hi sister!" He is a year younger than me and is very sweet, cute.... okay I'm trailing off here. So just to sum it all up:
Do you think I should tell him?

Posts: 16 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecofem
Activist
Member # 13388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ecofem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi doritos3285, welcome to Scarleteen. [Smile]

It does sound like you both are interested in each other; I can't say if it's more of a crush or friendship thing on his part, but you like him so I definitely say tell him! Are you just wanting to say you like him or would you like to ask him out, too?

Posts: 3318 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doritos3285
Neophyte
Member # 45741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doritos3285     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
probably just tell him
no asking out stuff... yet [Wink]

Posts: 16 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecofem
Activist
Member # 13388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ecofem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds good, and I wish you luck. [Smile]

If you do decide to hang out more, it doesn't have to be anything "formal" or one-on-one. For example, if you two mostly see each other at school, you could ask if he'd like to go bowling [or whatever you like!] with you and some friends or watch a movie with you at your family at some time.

Posts: 3318 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doritos3285
Neophyte
Member # 45741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doritos3285     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cool cool! thanks!
Dirigibles
Neophyte
Member # 46311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirigibles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How did the "brother & sister" thing get started?

Did one of you create that term in hopes that the other wouldn't get their hopes up?

Good luck.

Posts: 6 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doritos3285
Neophyte
Member # 45741

i have no idea lol
i just stared calling him my bro for no reason
yes, kinda weird huh?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.