Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » ????WHEN DID YOU GUYS START???? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ????WHEN DID YOU GUYS START????
Black Kitten
Neophyte
Member # 41073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was 17. No regrets ever

--------------------
"Perfection is the absence of humanity"

Posts: 12 | From: The Netherlands, Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheOctopus
Neophyte
Member # 41509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheOctopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First kiss: 12...first like REAL kiss about 14.
Manual: Umm...Wednesday night?
Oral: never
Intercourse: not yet

Posts: 2 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pandajayne
Neophyte
Member # 40200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pandajayne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First kiss: 14
Manual: 14
Oral: 14
Intercourse: 15

All with the same bf on and off- I don't think time and age really matters but sometimes being young can make everyoe judge you and it can hurt.

You have to be prepared to make decisions and stick to them and choose not to live with regrets by making sure to make a decision you want to make [Smile]

--------------------
What hurts more? Knowing that you should hate him or that you dont?

Posts: 16 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill2000Plus
Activist
Member # 41657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill2000Plus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't had any kind of partnered sexual activity (well I did play I'll show you mine if you show me yours with this boy my own age when I was six, which was nice, though more curiosity sating than arousing), and I'm happy with that, if I find somebody I like it could be super fun, but I'm happy enjoying my own body, and anyone who I do anything sexual with will have to treat me well and not pressure me into doing anything I don't want to do.

I'll admit to being rather curious about oral. Recieving and giving.

--------------------
Always knock before entering my room when I am in there alone, as I may be doing all sorts of wonderfully thrilling things that I'd rather you didn't see.

Posts: 840 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jen551
Neophyte
Member # 41845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jen551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kiss- 12 with my first "boyfriend" lol
Manual/Oral- 15 w/ bf of about 6 months
Intercourse- same bf 2 weeks before our one year.

still going out with him 20 months later... no regrets [Smile]

We waited 6 months after we were ready, because we wanted to wait to about one year to further show our commitment. [Smile] It also helped because by that time we had talked about the pros and cons enough to where I wasn't paranoid about getting pregnant anymore; I know we're being responsible.

Posts: 34 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baaby.
Neophyte
Member # 42045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baaby.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kiss - 15 first with ex boyfriend
Manual - 15 first with ex boyfriend ( regret )
Sex - 16 first ;boy friend of 11 mnths (no regrets)

--------------------
baaby.

Posts: 2 | From: Tronto | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Typical Young and Dumb Teenager?
Activist
Member # 37530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Typical Young and Dumb Teenager?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I know this post is really old, but what not?

First-
boyfriend: 14
kiss: 14
makeout: 14
manual: 14
oral: 15
intercourse: 15
break up: 15
.. I regret the fact that I allowed myself to get hurt more than the stuff we did.

[ 02-11-2009, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Typical Young and Dumb Teenager? ]

--------------------
Young and Dumb.
"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go." - Keith Urban

Posts: 243 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vince_2112
Neophyte
Member # 42314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vince_2112     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea me to i havent had any kind of sexual partner as well.

I have been sexualy active since around the age of 9 or 10.

I am very curiouse about how it must be like to have sex though (still a virgin lol) either giving/recieving oral, making out, or fingering.

Posts: 13 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robotsareourfriends
Neophyte
Member # 42481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robotsareourfriends     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kiss: 5, with my preschool boyfriend. Hah.
Makeout: 15 with my ex-girlfriend.
Manual: 15, also with my ex-girlfriend.
Oral: 15, with a friend.
Intercourse: 16, with a guy I had met 11 days before.
Luckily, I don't regret anything. I'm happy about that.

Posts: 3 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
criminskeyes
Neophyte
Member # 41827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for criminskeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kiss: hahah ah prep in front of the whole class, so 5
Makeout: year 8, sooo... 14
Manual: 15 with my current girlfriend
Oral: 15, again with my current girlfriend
Intercourse: 15, a few days ago, so 4 months 2 weeks [Smile] with the best girlfriend in the world

--------------------
15 and Male

Posts: 19 | From: Australia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bragorien
Activist
Member # 37490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bragorien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Reaqading some of these makes me feel a little rushed. But I think it's your descision, and it depends on the person.
For me..
Kiss: Like, at 5 with my primary school "boyfriend". [Razz]
First "Make Out": 12 -- and it was teriible! [Big Grin]
First Good "Make Out": 13 [Razz] Different person [Razz]

Manual: 15
Oral: 15
Intercourse: 15

And i lost my virginity at 15 too. I'd been dating the boy for three months, which may seem a little short for some. But we talked it through and we were both comfortable and rather eager about it. [Big Grin] He's 16 so he's legal I suppose. [Razz]
Definitely no regrets.
He is a giver and I was a little worried about giving him manual and oral, so I was recieving a lot before I decided to overcome my fear of the penis. Since then, it's been pretty dang awesome.

Definitely no regrets. [Smile]

--------------------
"I made a resolution: Dance, like nobody's watching. Which I do... with the curtains closed - in case anybody's watching!"

Posts: 74 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peach7262
Activist
Member # 42892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peach7262     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had my first boyfriend at sixteen, along with my first kiss.

I'm eighteen now and my current boyfriend has been my first manual stimulation and oral [Smile] We've talked about intercourse and we're waiting until the time is right, but we both feel very comfortable with the possibility.

Posts: 61 | From: MA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MudPuppy
Neophyte
Member # 37153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MudPuppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My first kiss was when I was 13 with a boy that I realised I didn't like after only going out with him for a few days (I always feel a bit mean about that, it wasn't realy his fault I didn't like him XD). I'm 15 now, the furthest I've gone was a few days ago when my girlfriend and I were kissing and she put her hand up my top and stuff. [Smile] I don't have any huge regrets, if I could change the past I probably wouldn't go out with that boy but it was a life experience anyway.

[ 06-19-2009, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: AngelFromMyNightmare ]

--------------------
"We held on to hopes of better days coming/ And when we did we were right!"

Posts: 30 | From: Ireland | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meladie
Neophyte
Member # 43025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meladie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
boyfriend: 17
kiss: 17
manual: 19
oral: 19
intercourse: 19

i did nothing but kissing/making out until my most recent boyfriend...we've been together going on two years. =)

Posts: 15 | From: indiana | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lollipopgurl
Neophyte
Member # 43309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lollipopgurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well i had my 1st kiss when i was about 11 then oral and mannual when i was 15 im 16 now n havent yet had full intercorse but me n my bf have come close n are both ready so i think it will happen soon [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
xxx

Posts: 5 | From: Fraserburgh, UK | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IslaSingaza
Neophyte
Member # 40417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IslaSingaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In chronological order (also, I'd guess, order of frequency):
Masturbation: honestly do not remember, I think I was about 13. And I can't remember my first orgasm, although I was probably about 15. Slow learner, obviously...
First kiss: 19
Manual sex (for both of us): 19
Fellatio: 19
(Receptive) cunnilingus: 19
All the 19s are with the same person, over about five months. He's also pretty much the first boy I held hands with. I very much do not want him to be the only sexual partner I ever have (he's not planning on sticking with me forever either). Not a believer in the One: I've been in love before and I'll be in love again. I am very glad I held out for someone I found genuinely hugely attractive and really did want to do all these things with, if very annoyed that magical thing reciprocation didn't bother turning up until I was 19.

Posts: 35 | From: London/Oxford, UK | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thehiddenone
Activist
Member # 39654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thehiddenone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First-
boyfriend: 10
kiss: 11
makeout: 11
manual: 14
oral: 14
intercourse: 14
break up: 10

Haha most of the big things were quite recient [Smile] alothough im 15 now

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panique
Neophyte
Member # 44513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for panique     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I was 5 I pecked my closest guy friend. [Razz]

After the initial kiddy pecking stages, I didn't even kiss anyone again until I was 17. My boyfriend lives across the country and it was when I went to meet him for the first time. [Smile] I've been back a few times since. Manual sex, same, 17 - much later on though. Everything else, 18.

I wasn't interested in anything sexual at all, really, until after I met my boyfriend and we started talking and experimenting. Before that the whole idea scared me. The fact that being with him made me change my mind and want different things makes me really happy that I found him and that I got to do all that stuff with him. You know?

[ 10-29-2009, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: panique ]

--------------------
"If I ever saw an amputee being hanged, I would just yell out letters."

Posts: 29 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheBexExpress
Neophyte
Member # 44524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBexExpress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I kissed some boys in primary school! On the cheek. I apparently cornered one of them in year three and kissed his cheek forcefully, but I don't remember that [Razz]

I didn't see anyone in a serious way until I was sixteen, and I first kissed someone properly then. I did manual and oral sex shortly after, and attempted vaginal intercourse just after that. So, 16 for almost everything. Busy year!

That relationship wasn't the most positive sexual experience. It certainly wasn't harrowing, don't get me wrong, it allowed me to familiarize myself with sex and I gained a lot of confidence, but we didn't actually like each other that much and it was with him that I found out about my vaginismus.

I'm only just experimenting with anal penetration now (I'm 18).

Posts: 13 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selkie
Activist
Member # 33078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selkie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was reading through this, oh well, why not! ^_^ (Since it does seem to be active)

Kiss:17

^_^

--------------------
"Fear is the mind-killer"
-Don't be afraid.

Posts: 117 | From: I'd prefer to keep it private | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
su
Neophyte
Member # 43920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for su     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess this is active enough since I saw it on the first page plus it's an interesting list of statistics so here goes:

First kiss: 14

The rest of my firsts are with my first and current boyfriend of 3 years;

First manual + oral: 15
Intercourse: 16

At the time we were together for 9 months and though all of our friends said it was way too early, we had discussed it and knew we had both reached maximum readiness; that is to say, we would be as ready at that point as when we were 18 or 20 or 25. Plus, we had a loving and healthy relationship (have, I should say) as a base.

No regrets, whatsoever.

Posts: 6 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bookwormfairy
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookwormfairy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Manual-12
Oral-12
Makeout-15
Kiss-15
Intercourse(both types)-15
Boyfriend-15

[ 12-26-2009, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: bookwormhottie ]

--------------------
~Lillian

Posts: 263 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonlight bouncing off water
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Masturbation- 14 (although I still have yet to get good at it and may have tried before that age)

I haven't really done anything else. The closest I have come to a girlfriend or boyfriend is getting asked out. I did, sort of, kiss a friend. It was more of a peck on the lips, we were probably only 10 or 11, my sister was watching and it wasn't at all sexual, so it doesn't really count.

--------------------
~moonlight

I am ME and that is the only label I need.

Posts: 864 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abbey Dawn
Neophyte
Member # 45345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abbey Dawn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months and just two days ago we had sex.
Before that we just maked out. The only reason I did not have sex with him before that was because I was not on the pill.

Posts: 25 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
all_about_eve
Neophyte
Member # 45441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for all_about_eve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First kiss - 15
Manual - 15
Oral -16-17 (this was all with my high school boyfriend; he was a nice guy, but I'm so glad we didn't go any farther)
First Intercourse - 19 - No regrets!

Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill2000Plus
Activist
Member # 41657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill2000Plus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First Kiss - 21
Dry Humping with clothes on- 21
Breast touching/kissing/other stimulation - 21
Manual with clothes on - 21

My boyfriend and I are taking things slowly so that's the list of stuff so far. I'm currently celebrating because I no longer have candida/thrush/yeast infection and he knows too so maybe we'll do more stuff since we don't have to worry about that anymore.

--------------------
Always knock before entering my room when I am in there alone, as I may be doing all sorts of wonderfully thrilling things that I'd rather you didn't see.

Posts: 840 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilstrawberry
Activist
Member # 39129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evilstrawberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kiss/"Make-out": 16
Phone Sex: 16
Manual (both giving and receiving):16
Oral (both giving and receiving): 16
Intercourse: 17 (almost 18), after a year of dating with first boyfriend.

Posts: 117 | From: U.S. | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
[lozzz]x
Neophyte
Member # 46584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for [lozzz]x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kiss: 12
Snog: 13
Manual/Oral: 15
Intercourse: not yet.

Posts: 13 | From: england | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeAdrian
Neophyte
Member # 46601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeAdrian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am not yet actually sexually active. . .
I've only just started masterbating a few weeks ago. I am currently 18 (and a half)
I've never even kissed anyone before. . . [Frown]

--------------------
Adrian isn't my real name. It's like an alter ego name, but one I use to express the full inner me :)

Posts: 2 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DreamCatches
Neophyte
Member # 48877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DreamCatches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All of my sexual activity that wasn't solo was when I was out of high school.

First kiss: 18 (also when I had my first bf)

Manual:18

Oral: 18 or 19 (I say "or" because I was 19 when I really count that it happened. Before when I was 18, it was more like "foreplay" like I kissed him on his penis, but that was pretty much it). Sorry to be graphic, just trying to be honest.

Sex: 19 (I have a lot of regrets due to it not being a choice and my bf at the time taking advantage of me while I was drunk)

--------------------
Think of me, when you're out, when you're out there...

Posts: 34 | From: Georgia | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yakri
Activist
Member # 43206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yakri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First everything at 18, although I suppose that could vary VERY greatly depending on your definition of everything.

Lets just say, kissing through intercourse.

I don't regret anything, but I'm glad it came the way it did, and no sooner. Particularly the more sexual side of things, I'm pretty sure I could have handled kissing or making out at a younger age, but I feel fairly sure that the younger and less mature me would have made an *** of himself at some point along the baseball analogy.

Posts: 47 | From: Crescent city, CA. | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Animica
Activist
Member # 44734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Animica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Solo sex: 11-12
First kiss: 19
Manual: 19
Dry sex: 19
Oral: 19
Intercourse: Not planning on it yet.
No regrets about anything.

Posts: 132 | From: La La Land | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Controversy
Activist
Member # 50053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Controversy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First kiss: 16
Manual: 17
Oral: 17

Intercourse: Hitting a few speed bumps, so not planning on it as of now [Smile]

Posts: 132 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LishyElizabeth
Neophyte
Member # 47452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LishyElizabeth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hm, why not? XD

all of this is with my current, and first, boyfriend of almost 8 months [Smile]

First kiss: 15
Make out: 15
dry sex: 15
manual sex (giving and recieving): 15
oral sex: not yet
intercourse: not yet, but maybe within the next couple months. I'm on birth control and we have condoms and lube, so we're mostly waiting for me to finish this first cycle of bc and for my house to ever be empty XD

Posts: 25 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littleloudlivi
Neophyte
Member # 51156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for littleloudlivi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
first kiss: 13
make out: 13
dry sex: 13

only 14 now so havent done the rest [Razz] but we're up for it [Wink]

Posts: 5 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.