Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » need advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need advice
scholes18
Neophyte
Member # 30628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scholes18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
are 36C boobs normal??
Posts: 6 | From: india | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. Breasts of any size are normal, because breast size varies so widely from person to person. So bigger is normal, smaller is normal.

--------------------
Sarah Liz

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your question has already been answered here

Double posting (posting the same question twice) is against the user guidelines you agreed to when you signed up.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flacalicious
Neophyte
Member # 31468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flacalicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI and God Bless You all and, I need advise"!. Hi my name is Precious Angel and I' am 19 years old and im truly confused. I have a boyfriend and one day I got dunk with my friends. One of my friend kiss me and I kiss her back. My friend liked me since seven months ago. she told me that she loved me since 7 months ago. I have this weird feeling for her now and i don't know if its bi-curious or just me being drunk. After the day we got drunk, like three days after we started seeing each other; but it was as friends and then we kissed like 6 times in different days. I'm not sure if I am bi- curious or just wanting to experiment.I love my boyfriend ,but I have a little of feeling for my friend, and I don't want her feelings to grow bigger for me. I feel really confused about it, I told her about me being bi-curious and i had feeling for her but she responded that she'll help me but I don't want that. I fon't want her help because she migth get her hopes up. I feel really confuse about this bi-curious. I also told my boyfriend about it and he did not took it very well. He was thinking about it very long and i felt like is my fault. This is my question Should I wait tilt he break up with me and go and experiment my bi-curious or should I just go ahead and do it while I am with my boyfriend? Should I forgett or ignore my feeling and go on with my boyfriend or what should i do? " Help Please"! thank you.

[ 11-14-2006, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Flacalicious ]

--------------------
God Bless!

Posts: 2 | From: California C.A | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Hi, Flacalicious. Welcome to Scarleteen! Per the user contract you agreed to when you signed up, we ask that you post with care to proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and formatting -- including capitalization.

If you would be so kind as to edit your post with that in mind, we would be happy to do what we can to assist you. Thanks! [Smile] )

[ 11-13-2006, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Miss Lauren ]

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flacalicious
Neophyte
Member # 31468

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Flacalicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you! Parted me for doing that mistake . I had to much thing in my mind I wasn't paying attention.

[ 11-14-2006, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Flacalicious ]

--------------------
God Bless!

Posts: 2 | From: California C.A | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.