Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Stupid accidents that you've had... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stupid accidents that you've had...
poppybluefrogs
Activist
Member # 22137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppybluefrogs         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, well i got to thinking about this yesterday. I'm a particularly clumsy person and am always having scrapes and bangs and all other manner of stupid accidents.

I've walked into lampposts, doors (open ones...), french glass windows that looked so clean i forgot they were closed and walked straight into them, i've tripped over chairs that weren't even in my way and once at school i was walking along a corridor and the floor was slippery and i grabbed hold of the nearest wall to (unsuccessfully) stop myself from falling and pulled down a brand new display of first year's work. The display lady was not at all happy with me. Needless to say now that i think back they're all pretty funny incidents.

Yesterday i did the most stupid thing ever, that even i wouldn't have believed possible! i fell out of my own front door... I injured my foot quite badly and am still having trouble walking but now i think about it, it was possibly the funniest thing i've ever done! Who the heck falls out of their own front door after living there for 16 years and being fully aware of how high the step is? You'd think i'd manage to avoid it wouldn't you.

So what's the silliest, clumsiest thing you've ever done, that now you think back on it was really quite funny?

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexualghost
Activist
Member # 26692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexualghost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm...Probably the most stupid accident i ever had was walking into a parked car...yes that actually happened....I was walking in the parking lot with a group of friends and wasn't paying attention and *Bang* walked right into a Hummer...Even managed to set off the alarm system too [Embarrassed] . I'm sure there are other that i have yet to remember...but to me that's the stupidest dumbest accident i've been in.
Posts: 42 | From: Drifter | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faifai
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faifai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was once walking down the steps of my school bus in 6th grade and somehow fell and flipped over.

Bad part was, I was wearing a dress and everyone saw my undies and laughed at me!

I have also managed to walk into doors that were too clean, and have on occasion squirted myself in the eye with toothpaste. That stuff burns!

--------------------
disconnect and let me drift/until my upside down is right side *in*

Posts: 640 | From: The Valley of the Sun, AZ, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feefiefofemme
Activist
Member # 23917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feefiefofemme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh wow. I've done so many things like that, I can't even begin to describe. Most recently, I fell down a flight of stairs. Oops! I was staying in second-floor dorm rooms with my chorus on tour, and one morning I was walking down the stairs to rehersal with my friend. Near the top of the stairway, I tripped over my own feet and came tumbling down. While I did crash into the wall pretty hard, I didn't get physically hurt to bad, but my pride certainly took a beating. I felt like such a dork!

Another one of my Dork Moments was about a week or two before school got out. I was painting a red flower with acrylic paint, and somehow I managed to put my hand down in the paint. Of course, I didn't notice, and, being the brilliant person I am, I ran my hand, covered in wet paint, through my hair. My friend pointed it out to me (good buddy that she is), and I was able to wash out some of it. But, since I was unable to get to a mirror, I missed some of it. So I ended up walking around with red paint in my hair for the rest of the day. I even had to do a filmed performance for Drama class! Not the best of my memories, to say the least.

Posts: 406 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In the span of ten minutes today, I smashed my finger and ran into a door.

Then I got coffee, and things got better.

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppybluefrogs
Activist
Member # 22137

ha ha ha. these are really good. Sexualghost and fai fai i have done similar things. i walked into a parked car and sprayed deoderant in my eye. I've also poured a drink straight over my head before instead of drinking it and i have no idea how it happened.

More would be appreciated! If only to prove i'm not the only clumsy fool in the world!

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nailo
Activist
Member # 26390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nailo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I was little I was singing in a parking lot and I was so happy I just kept going and since I was small I banged my head on the mirror of a car.Singing, again, around this same time, I tripped over my "robe" (ie, a sheet) and fell down the flight of stairs. Recently, my boyfriend and I were once walking and it started raining, and I didn't see where I was going, so as I was getting up on the sidewalk again (I had gotten off), I bumped into him, and he doesn't have too great of balance, so we almost fell and we got soaking wet! I have also smashed my finger in a car door, and when I was little, I used to eat salad with my fingers absentmindedly, and often I would be biting a carrot and keep biting and before I knew it I had deep teeth marks on my fingers.

You're not alone, angel!! [Razz]

--------------------
"Love does not make itself in the desire for copulation, but in the desire for shared sleep." - The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Milan Kundera

Posts: 410 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm really accident prone. It's a miracle I haven't seriously broken any bones. But when something goes "thump" in the office, it's probably me running into something. Yesterday, I failed to clear a door and walked smack into the doorjamb. Sometimes, I get caught on the equipment. And there were those times I bump into various tables and desks. oi.

--------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm the Queen of tripping up stairs.

Much better than if I was prone to tripping down stairs, I suppose, but still embarassing and sometimes painful!

I also bump into everything, stub tones and shins, trip over my feet. I'm such a klutz! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Back when my family was on welfare and food wasn't too abundant, I woke up groggy and hungry. I grabbed a hot dog out of the freezer, and figured it would cook faster if it were wrapped.

So I pulled out some aluminum foil, wrapped it up, and set the microwave on high and went to get a glass of water. I heard horrid popping noises and returned to find sparks flying and my hotdog aflame.

Another fire related one, though it wasn't stupid on my part: It was the 4th of July a few years ago, and we had bought tons of cheap fireworks. Some of the neighbor kids came over to watch, including a couple teen boys. My dad was in charge of lighting, and he always tried to appear macho in front of guys. We were on the "flower" fireworks-- you know the type that light up different colors as they dance back on forth? One of the neighbor kids dared him to light it on fire, and throw it in the air.

It lit in the air and fell literally right between my feet . I was horrified, doing some weird dorky little side to side dance with my feet, hoping I wouldn't get burned. I felt my leghairs burning. After I jumped away everybody just died laughing for the next 30 minutes, me most of all.

Ahh, stupidity sure is refreshing sometimes.

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heroic
Activist
Member # 27441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heroic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If someone has the most embarrasing moments - it's me !
I was on a heavy metal concert once fairly drunk and my friend was playing. I jumped up on stage with beer, raised the cup high and tried to spill the beer right into my mouth. However it went right into my eyes and all my clothes...I din't really mind, due to the state I was in [Smile] . Bue remember this - beer in the eyes HURT !

If I remember more I'll say.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Firefly-
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Firefly-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I was a lot younger, I was really prone to stupid accidents, especially ones involving my fingers. Three really memorable ones come to mind:

1. A port-a-potty (sp?) door slammed shut on my left hand, and ripped up the skin on my index pretty badly. The side of that finger is still lop-sidded now. It's an interesting looking scar.

2. I was sitting in one of those metal grocery carts and had my left hand holding one side. Another cart came by, and there wasn't much room, so the two carts squeezed by together, and sqeezed my fingers in the process. No scars from that one though.

3. My parents and I had just gotten back from a trip I think, and I was watching my mom unload the trunk. I had my hand on the side of our van, and didn't realize that my fingers were actually in the window frame (window at the rear of a van that open outward, not down... dunno if that makes any sense). My dad didn't see my fingers, and started closing the window. Needless to say, I screamed for him to stop when I felt it squeezing, and he did immediately. He felt soooo bad, even if it wasn't his fault.

Very recently, I've jammed a finger in an old wooden window frame, while opening the window no less... figure that one out. [Razz]

Non finger related one: there was the time I literally face planted into some gravel while still new at riding a bike. Ripped up a side of my upper lip pretty badly. That was quite the lovely experience, lol.

There's a few more, but those two fall in the category of most embarrassing moments, so I'll post them in that thread at some point soon.

--------------------
Vero
Scarleteen Volunteer
Help sustain sex ed and Scarleteen: donate!

Posts: 1345 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria319
Activist
Member # 19692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria319     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I was about 10, I was supposed to be putting silver spray-paint on some weird cardboard sculpture thing for a teacher, and the spray mechanism was kind of weird-looking, so I ended up turning it the wrong way (to this day, I still think those mechanisms look backwards) and ruined my new hot pink windbreaker.

--------------------
"You owe me two lifetimes and a pair of perfect blue eyes."

Posts: 407 | From: Georgia | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post 
One day not too long ago:

Speeding ticket going 89/kph in an 80/kph zone (I was passing another car). First speeding ticket in 44 years of driving.

Smashed my magnetic pass key to my work in the car door.

Spilled hot coffee over myself and my desk.

All this in less than one hour!

--------------------
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

- Galileo

Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wise Janet Weiss         Edit/Delete Post 
One of me accidnets was not my fault.

When I was 4 and visiting my mom,we were pulling into her apartment building.I was playing with my finger in the gap of the window.

We pulled up and of course she pressed the button for the window to go up.I started crying and she didn't know why I was crying until she got out and saw my finger sticking out!

Posts: 320 | From: South of something. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juniata
Activist
Member # 24611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juniata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was back from college, talking with my family and absentmindely eating salad at dinner--when I chipped my tooth by biting hard on my fork. Very shocking! I had to have dental repair done.

--------------------
I LOVE SCARLETEEN. This site is better than sliced bread!

Posts: 83 | From: Northeast | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ttoks1
Neophyte
Member # 29238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ttoks1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when i was 7 we lived on a bush block in southen victoria so natrually me and my brother had motorbikes

one day my oldest brother was going full speed up the hill on a xr500 (when your 7 thease bikes look HUGE)leading to the backyard where we had all sorts of jumps, i was stading on the one right infront of him

so when i seens him i moved left, and so did he then us both to the right, and he crashed smack into me at about 45 km/h

--------------------
war's come and go but my soldier's, they stay enternal-tupac shakur

time is a wast of life
life is a wast of time
so wast your time and have the time of your life

Posts: 19 | From: australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I went for a jog last week, and as I almost returned my car, I felt this searing pain on my chest! Out of nowhere, it made my grab at my bosom and shriek! gahh!

I stopped and looked down my shirt. Somehow, a bee had flown down the front of my shirt and got stuck in my sports bra. The stupid bee got mad and stung me on the edge of my nipple! summmunabitch it hurt!!! I don't know how it got there. I was wearing a fitted tank top, and lemme tell ya, there is no extra space whatsoever in my bra.

luckily, i'm not allergic to bees. but it left me a welt that made me look like I had a third nipple. YOWCH!

--------------------
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadhead89
Neophyte
Member # 30200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadhead89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha, in april, I was in washington D.C, on a trip with my orchestra. My concert outfit envolved a wrap around shirt. My instrument is the stand up bass, so everyone can see me easily. My shirt started to slide off in the middle of the concert, so many many people noticed my favorite push up bra.. The worst part is, one of the orchestra parents posted a picture of me on the school's tv brodcast program..So everyone got to see. Its a good laugh in the end.
Posts: 33 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dorian Gray
Neophyte
Member # 31822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dorian Gray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I walked off the stage during a play once. No, I didn't just exit. I actually walked off. And fell. Into the audience, no less.

I also dropped Wendy while flying when I played Peter Pan. Thankfully, during rehearsal.

--------------------
"Please do not shoot the pianist. He is doing his best."
- Oscar Wilde

Posts: 13 | From: London | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I fell off a treadmill today. It was awesome [Razz]

--------------------

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wise Janet Weiss         Edit/Delete Post 
Once me and my friends got in this row boat type of thing. and apparently the boat couldnt stand the weight and rocking. Aaaand the boat started to sink. -cough- Houston, we had a problem, there was nothing to bail it out. [Roll Eyes]

and I once dropped a weight on my foot. ouch.

Posts: 320 | From: South of something. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppybluefrogs
Activist
Member # 22137

Oh gumdrop you weren't exaggerating when you said you were accident prone! Bless you *pats hand*

I dropped my phone in the bath yesterday...it's not very happy. And the warranty just ran out.

Miss Torchie
Neophyte
Member # 31448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Torchie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I tripped over a flight of stairs once. And I also bashed into a bannister once.

I hate stairs...

--------------------
"I'm confused. Who are you? Where am I? And more importantly, what's for dinner?"

Posts: 10 | From: Everywhere and Nowhere | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladydexter
Activist
Member # 17567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladydexter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have some spectacular stories, most of them not mine!

My grandma has patio steps, and my mom was looking at something - a flowerpot I think, stepped back and forgot there was a step there. She didn't just fall, she did that "leg-in-the-air" thing too. And when she was busy laughing at herself for the stupid fall, my grandma snuck up behind her and announced "I SAW THAT!"

My mom's sister, as a little kid, once walked into a lamppost, started howling (she was a little brat...), got up, and walked straight into the NEXT lamppost too!

Same sister also walked into a glass swing door with the word TESCO written on it in big red letters at eye level.

My best friend, wearing a very short skirt, walked into the club we always go to, paid, then went to go upstairs to the bar - and fell flat on her face up the stairs. Everyone in reception got to see up her skirt and the bouncers tormented her about falling over before she was even drunk for weeks afterwards.

My dad managed to drop his iPod in the toilet (don't ask), which had me and my mom in fits for the next few days (the iPod survived!).

And mine? Walking past a door and getting the door handle right up the sleeve of my T-shirt - complete with mandatory falling over when I kept walking and my shoulder didn't. The T-shirt was unharmed!

Posts: 336 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppybluefrogs
Activist
Member # 22137

yes i'm all too familiar with the door handle up shirt sleeves one! and who manages to walk into a door that clearly says TESCO on it? good lord! he he he
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol, I think my stupid accident is queen of them all...

I was shaving my legs in the shower, with my leg propped up on the edge of the tub and the water spraying my back.

I leaned over with my razor to rinse it out in the water stream, and as I pulled my arm back, I accidentally brought the razor across my nipple and sliced off a good thick layer of it :S It's hurting right now just thinking of it!!

Needless to say it bled like crazy and I felt a bit stupid having to scream for my sister to find some gauze and stuff to stop the bleeding from my nipple which I'd just shaved off.

I have some interesting scarring there now, my doctor says when I decide to breastfeed in the future it'll be interesting to see if it works with that breast :S

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppybluefrogs
Activist
Member # 22137

oh my god! my nipples are actually cringeing!
thejoesboy
Neophyte
Member # 32051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoesboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A few years back me and my friend were running away from a security guard at the mall and he smacked into a glass pane. It made an interesting pattern of shattered glass in the pane, complete with blood from his nose.

--------------------
Ya Basta! Enough is Enough! - ezln

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to save the world.
-Nelson Mandela

Posts: 23 | From: Buffalo,NY | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Dark
Activist
Member # 32379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Dark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a situation which made me feel utterly foolish. Of course, it wouldn't make a lot of sense until I put the event in context.

First of all, I had only been driving for a year, when this occurred, and none of that time had been spent preparing for winter driving.

Secondly, it was the first day that any significant amount of snow was on the ground. This was exacerbated by the fact that my car still had summer tires on it.

And thirdly, I was a stereotypical brash, invincible adolescant male, so I was taking a corner at entirely too high of a speed for the conditions.

Put this all together, and you have me, sliding across the corner, and off the road. Of course, that would have been mildly offputting, not truely embarrassing. Next, consider that the ditch outside the road was steep and sheer, and a forest started up immediately upon exiting said roadway. Yup, you guessed it. I ended up, upside down, in a ditch, in a forest.

I was completely unharmed, however. I wore my seatbelt, so I just ended up hanging from my seat for a few seconds as my motion ceased, rather than being dashed against whatever I would have otherwise dashed myself against. Heck, I'm still driving that very same car, all these years later.

Every time my parents see on of those skiddy, car-commercials (you know the ones), my dad points at the screen and pipes up "Whoa, there [James] goes!"

--------------------
"And you're really asking me if I prefer injury to embarrassment? That's not even a choice. I don't know anybody who's literally died of embarrassment."

People are annoying sometimes.

Posts: 78 | From: Summerside, PEI, Canada | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppybluefrogs
Activist
Member # 22137

oh dear! that sounds quite frightening actually.
James the Dark
Activist
Member # 32379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Dark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But, as you probably well know, everything's funny when you're looking back on it.

--------------------
"And you're really asking me if I prefer injury to embarrassment? That's not even a choice. I don't know anybody who's literally died of embarrassment."

People are annoying sometimes.

Posts: 78 | From: Summerside, PEI, Canada | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppybluefrogs
Activist
Member # 22137

yes, i do very well know that [Big Grin] i was just carry the boardgame monopoly and the box broke and there was paper money, cards and houses everywhere. I got really mad at myself but now its quite funny.
TheMadMorrigan
Neophyte
Member # 32184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheMadMorrigan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh God. I have a good one...

When I was 19 or so (a few years back), I had had a very stressful night. My mom had to be admitted into the hospital and I stayed with her until 3 am, but still had it in my head that I was ABSOLUTELY going to go to class the next morning (at 7:20am). My best friend lent me the keys to her car, warning me to be careful, and I assured her I would be. It was kind of a moot warning, as I never left the parking lot.

Instead, I got very confused at the jumble of keys in my hands, and couldn't figure out which one went into the ignition. The one that LOOKED like it was supposed to start the car wouldn't go in and, not wanting to force it, I put a smaller looking key in, thinking that if it wasn't it, it would come out. Well...

1) It wasn't it.
2) It wouldn't come out.

It wouldn't come out for my friend either, who tried to get it out (when I embarrassedly told her what was the matter), and it wouldn't even come out for the AAA dude we called ("What idiot puts THAT key in an ignition?!"). The only thing that GOT the darned thing out was replacing the ignition... which cost $200. And made my friend have a seperate key for opening her door and starting her car.

Y'know, 4 years later and she STILL has that car, and STILL takes every opportunity to remind me of the incident. Sigh, lol.

Posts: 33 | From: Gainesville, FL | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppybluefrogs
Activist
Member # 22137

thats the kind of thing that you both cringe and laugh at, at the same time! oh dear! ha ha ha
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.