Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Which Character Are You?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which Character Are You?
oOo Lea oOo
Activist
Member # 26647

Icon 6 posted      Profile for oOo Lea oOo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, So I'm sitting in my room and watching one of my disc's from my 'Friends' season collection. (Ya, guys, I own ALL 10 SEASONS! [Big Grin] ) when my brother walks in and gasps, literally, as if he were about to faint.

I jumped up and insisted he tell me what.

Jokingly, he said, "You are SO just like Rachel!" (Jennifer Aniston)

So I gave it a lot of thought. Yea, I guess I am like Rachel. Except, unlike Rachel, my soul-mate wouldn't favor Ross, . . .but Joey. (!?!)

So after thinking about it all last night and most of today, I thought I'd ask my boyfriend.
He agreed that, Yes, I am like her character. I always thought I was a 'Phoebe'.

So I thought I'd bring the topic for discussion here, since it was a bit comical when I discussed it with everyone else. (BTW, my boyfriend's grandmother said she was Marge Simpson (sp) )

Who are you, and How?

When I asked my boyfriend who he was more like (as far as characters in a movie) he said Adam Sandler, in general.

So reply if you'd like. I thought it could be kind of fun.

Posts: 366 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As in, which "Friends" character? I'm definitely Monica. Neurotic neat-freak. Though if I have TV characters in general to chose from, I'm Ally McBeal all the way. I'm neurotic, I am way too much of a romantic, I talk too much and too fast and I always analyze every single thing I, or someone around me, does. Oh, and I love what I do and I'm good at impressing everyone (including myself) with brilliant last-minute brainwaves.

[ 05-23-2006, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: September ]

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oOo Lea oOo
Activist
Member # 26647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oOo Lea oOo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*To clear up confusion, I meant TV characters in general. *

--------------------
And I say thank you for the scars
And the guilt and the pain
Every tear I've never cried
Has sealed your fate.
Did you take me for a fool
or were you just too blind to see
that every effort made has failed
and there is no destroying me?
Atreyu

Posts: 366 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faith54
Activist
Member # 27855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faith54     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I totally see myself in Monica. There haven't been any other t.v. characters that I've gone, "Wow, that's me!", but Monica definitely comes the closest. Miranda from Sex and the City springs to mind too, and I see a lot of Monk's mannerisms in myself too [Razz]

--------------------
"My grandmother never gave gifts- she was too busy being raped by cossacks." ~ Woody Allen

Posts: 107 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppybluefrogs
Activist
Member # 22137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppybluefrogs         Edit/Delete Post 
I've always thought i'm like elliot from scrubs. I'm neurotic and a little insane and always want to be the best.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keekee
Activist
Member # 28826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keekee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In friends, I guess im a rachel or pheobee.. cant decide ... bdw I have all ther series on film [Big Grin] great huh... and im in the UK [Big Grin]
keekee

--------------------
Yes, know thyself: in great concerns or small, Be this thy care, for this, my friend, is all. - Juvenal

Abuse can and will only survive and thrive if silence is kept. So lets speak out?!

Posts: 83 | From: Dagenham, Essex UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am Squidworth from SpongeBob Square Pants.

--------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes, I am Dr. Gregory House. Other times, I am Phoebe from Friends. It makes no sense.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaryTheGypsy
Activist
Member # 28834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaryTheGypsy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, thats a hard one! I have to say I'm a mix between Lisa Simpson and the redhead from the rodger rabbit movie. Oh, and a little Monk too. Not because I'm OCD, but because some of the things he does just remind me of my crazy antics.

I'm a bit of a character all on my own. [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Mary

“People out there must be told about the self-loathing that follows rape and how it's the greatest breakage in divine law to mutilate themselves, as I have done.” Tori Amos

Posts: 40 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justxsome1
Neophyte
Member # 29048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justxsome1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm being my own self, im a mixture of people: Elaine from "Seinfeld," Steve-O from "Wildboyz," Madonna, and anyone else just looking for a good time. so all in all, i would say im a "Eldonna-O"
hahah that kind of sounds like some sort of dace?!, like i said im my own self and proud of it.

Posts: 19 | From: united states | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.