Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Posh and Becks.........WHO CARES!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Posh and Becks.........WHO CARES!!!!!!
Jenni_05
Activist
Member # 17270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenni_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok i don't know if this is the right place to post this but i have to get this off my chest!!!!

For the past month all i have been hearing on the news and reading magazines and newspapers is bout David Beckham Cheating on his Wife Victoria Beckham (posh Spice) with some bloody bimbo from australia.

OH MY GOD seriously thats all i have been hearing. it just bothers me so much that beacause they are in the public eye a great lot its like the journalists and news reporters and all people wont let it go and it goes on and on and on. So what he cheated on his wife really thats none of anyone's business and i feel sorry for them that the whole world is getting involved and their private lives are being put on display for the whole world see!!!

It just shows how sad ppl are by even being intrsted in the affair WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!
everytime i hear bout it its like OH SHUT UP get over it why would anyone give a rats ass about AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

i dunno i just think its rediculous and that everyone should just get over it and get a life.

if anyone has any views on this topic feel happy post. It just i needed to this get off my chest.

thanks a mill

Posts: 43 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with ya on that one. Of course, the problem is that many people evidently are interested in it, and they are the ones buying the magazines and newspapers that have been covering this "expose." Since the publishers want to sell magazines, they put in them the sort of things that titillate readers, like tales of celebrity infidelity.

So for people like us who really couldn't care less, we are forced to ignore it...or just tune it all out. Which is why I leave the TV off unless there's a game on!

------------------
BruinDan, "Not Quite Morrissey," PHOM

¡Siendo padrote no es cil!

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.