Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Jokes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jokes
lucylu458
Activist
Member # 15584

Icon 10 posted      Profile for lucylu458     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey. i searched for the topic Jokes and i didn't find anything. so i was thinking that i could start a thread of jokes where everyone can post their own joke so everyone will get laughs when they've either been dumped or some other personal issue. i'll start with a joke that my 11-year-old brother told me.
What do you call a lawyer who's really dedicated to her job? SUE!!!! get it? you probably don't but when i told my BFF she laughed. so go ahead and post them jokes, lol.

------------------
be who u want to be, not who people tell u to be!

Posts: 189 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icanthinkofaname
Activist
Member # 12481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icanthinkofaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Q:Where do Nazis go when they die?

A:Hiel!

------------------
If you can't say something nice, then don't say something nice.

Posts: 95 | From: Look behind you..... | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lucylu458
Activist
Member # 15584

Icon 10 posted      Profile for lucylu458     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol that's awesome. i'm not going to say that about every joke that might be posted, but this one reminded me of World War 2 cuz i'm going to be learning about that in history, but now i'm doing WW1. :smile:

Posts: 189 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LittleOneUSN
Activist
Member # 17486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LittleOneUSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A blonde was going to have sex with her boyfriend for the first time. She walks into a drugstore to buy condoms. They were exactly $5.50 and she had exactly $5.50. She goes up to pay for them, the man rings them up and says" That will be $5.65" The blonde replied " $5.65 it says $5.50" The man replied " Its including tax miss" The Blonde replied " Taxs? I thought you just roll them on?
Posts: 95 | From: Liverpool, NY | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icanthinkofaname
Activist
Member # 12481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icanthinkofaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't decide if that joke was more painful or funny (by painful I am, of course, referring to tacking a condom to yourself, not trying to say that the joke sucked)

------------------
If you can't say something nice, then don't say something nice.

Posts: 95 | From: Look behind you..... | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nmcowgirl87
Activist
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nmcowgirl87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Question: How many doctors does it take to change a light bulb?

Answer: That depends on whether or not you have insurance!

------------------
Ride it like you stole it!

[This message has been edited by nmcowgirl87 (edited 05-26-2004).]

Posts: 64 | From: Carlsbad, NM USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Falling4Him
Neophyte
Member # 17867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Falling4Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Q: what do fish get high on?

A: seaweed

hahaha i made that one up myself can't ya tell

------------------
"Fall in love.. Id rather fall in CHOCOLATE"

Posts: 28 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiyapeeps23
Activist
Member # 17908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiyapeeps23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is an awesome website that I think is hysterical.

Peace...

Posts: 118 | From: Where the shoobies roam... | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fools_2
Activist
Member # 16351

Icon 10 posted      Profile for fools_2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What did the fish say when it hit a concrete wall??

DAM

I LOVE THIS JOKE IT MAKES ME LIKE PEE IN MY PANTS hahaha O.O

Posts: 61 | From: i come from a land down under | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver1381
Activist
Member # 18771

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Silver1381     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol. I liked that last joke. It's cute.
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kt04vw
Neophyte
Member # 18628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kt04vw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why do blondes wear underwear?
To keep their ankles warm.
(I love blonde jokes even though i am blonde. Oh well)

------------------
Make love Not war

Posts: 30 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.