Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Guess BruinDan's age?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guess BruinDan's age?
dreamBaBy
Activist
Member # 12710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamBaBy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So.... BruinDan, can we take you up on that offer to play Guess BruinDan's Age?

quote:
originally posted by BruinDan

Ah yes, the enigmatic BruinDan. If you'd like, we could have a fun game of "Guess BruinDan's Age" over in It's All About You...that might be a pleasant diversion!

If you need a little refreshing, BurinDan offered that here.

------------------
¤dreamBaBy¤

"I don't wanna be you" -Good Charlotte from "the Anthem"
"Who I am is who I want to be" -Reba MacIntire

-Edited to figure out the UBB quote code-

[This message has been edited by dreamBaBy (edited 07-30-2003).]

Posts: 93 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamBaBy
Activist
Member # 12710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamBaBy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I myself think that our loveable BruinDan is in his 30's? Maybe 36?
Posts: 93 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eray01
Activist
Member # 13209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eray01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would say 32.

------------------
eray*

Posts: 117 | From: kansas city, kansas, us | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since I already know, I'll refrain from playing, but I will say that I got it on my first try. Heh, this should be fun to watch.
Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarvellousPurple
Activist
Member # 8776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarvellousPurple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hm. 29?
Posts: 475 | From: Back in Providence, RI | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eray01
Activist
Member # 13209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eray01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so wobbly, since ya know.. has anyone guessed it yet?
Posts: 117 | From: kansas city, kansas, us | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uh-uh, sorry. My lips are sealed!
Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are there going to be prizes for getting the right age or something?

------------------
Milke, with an L, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP, MF, CWCD, DNFTF, WAOTA

Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dreamBaBy:
I myself think that our loveable BruinDan is in his 30's? Maybe 36?

?!?!?

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecofem
Activist
Member # 13388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ecofem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um... I may be entirely out of the loop on these things, but I think I remember once seeing something about BruinDan attending law school (attended?) and since the Bruin part probably comes from the UCLA mascot being the Bruins with his SoCal location and all, I'm going to guess mid-twenties (Not to say that older people don't attend law school, too, but...)

------------------
How to Be a Good Wife
Prepare yourself: Take 15 minutes to rest so that you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your makeup, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people. Be a little gay and a little more interesting. His boring day may need a lift.

Excerpted from a 1950's high school home economics textbook–thank goodness the curriculum has changed a bit in the past fifty years!

Posts: 3318 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
youcancallmepunk
Activist
Member # 11139

Icon 10 posted      Profile for youcancallmepunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I wanna know, are there going to be prizes?

As the only advice I have ever seen him give was good, honest and straight forward, is there really a need to know his age?

But as I am curious about all this, I am going with the lovely age of 26/27.

Sorry couldn't restrain my curious nature. If I guessed to old, well them...ummm.... ermmm....

------------------
~Jay
"I am the sum of my parts and infinitely more so. The hum of my brain, the curve of my torso. The spark of my wit, the depth of my heart. Size is no measure in such a work of art" (from a Hanes Her Way ad)

Posts: 197 | From: north carolina, United States | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hint: The plaque-thing on the wall says he got a BA in English in 2001, and the blanket on the couch confirms it was UCLA, but there's no law school in there anywhere. The surfboard in the corner shows late-eighties styling, but is second-hand, and his goatee is pure 1994. Confused yet?

------------------
Milke, with an L, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP, MF, CWCD, DNFTF, WAOTA

Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecofem
Activist
Member # 13388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ecofem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha– I don't know where I got the law school bit then (!?!?), must have been his comments of a legal sort in the Sexual Ethics and Politics threads that made me think that then.

Um... I'm going to go with 23/24 although I'm tempted to say 49 just for kicks! (I wish I had a surfboard in the corner of my room, although it probably wouldn't get much use if you don't include my tripping over it a lot...)

Posts: 3318 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm gonna be a killjoy, but this thread really doesn't need to go longer than one page. So folks, you have up till post #24 (this is post #13) to guess. Once the thread reads #24, Danny has to jump in and tell us who was closest in the pool.

for the record, I already know when Danny's birthday is (year included).

------------------
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pix
Activist
Member # 13496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i say 24.
Posts: 109 | From: canada | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blue_gal
Neophyte
Member # 12550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blue_gal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey i'm going 21, bit lower than everyone else- but i just have this feeling... :P
Posts: 35 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DC_WillowFan
Activist
Member # 631

Icon 10 posted      Profile for DC_WillowFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmm... it's been so long I haven't been here, but I'll take a guess anyway

Since no one has said it so far, I'll say 25.

see ya !

------------------
- I hope I shall be able to confide in you completely, as I have never been able to do in anyone before, and I hope that you will be a great support and comfort to me.

Anne Frank to her journal
(1929-1945)

Posts: 201 | From: Montreal, Qc, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sublime_15
Activist
Member # 12538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sublime_15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im thinking 31

Posts: 280 | From: nowhere | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I say...24 or 25
Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyGurl8706
Activist
Member # 13227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BabyGurl8706     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im guessing 22.Its a wild stab in the dark, but hey might as well try. Hehe.

------------------

"Don't question my hippness!-Gary LeVox from Rascal Flatts

Posts: 56 | From: Back In The sticks of Missouri | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll say 29.
Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laurae
Activist
Member # 10891

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Laurae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to say 26 because... it sounds like a nice number.

------------------
Laurae

"Music is essentially useless, as life is." George Santayana (1863 - 1952)

Posts: 60 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roofus
Neophyte
Member # 13973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roofus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess... 28
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is it 23? was the reply limit a hint?

Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Olive:
was the reply limit a hint?

It was indeed. Though to be honest, I'm shocked as all hell that this thread is still around. I just figured if I ignored it long enough, it would disappear. But fair is fair, and enough of you have guessed right that I'd feel bad for not letting you know you were right on.

I was born at 11:11 am on Sunday, April 29, 1979. You all can do the math.

------------------
BruinDan, "Number Three," PHOM

Beware the naked man who offereth you his pants.

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisGuy
Activist
Member # 968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're making me feel old, man...*sob*
Posts: 915 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well...you are old, bud! Certainly neither of us is getting any younger, though I'm sure I've got more grey hair than you do.

------------------
BruinDan, "Number Three," PHOM

Beware the naked man who offereth you his pants.

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.