Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » What do you do for fun?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you do for fun?
West1001
Activist
Member # 8317

Icon 10 posted      Profile for West1001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, so I've felt cooped up for way too long, and I'd like to know, what exactly do you do for fun these days. You grab a bunch of friends, and head out, where?

It doesn't need to cost anything, but something to do, and have fun doing it.

Any ideas?

Posts: 99 | From: Vancouver, BC, CANADA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to send this over to All About You, where it's better suited.

------------------
Milke, with an L, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP

Sink, swim, go down with the ship, but use your freedom of choice!

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janedoe101
Activist
Member # 11340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janedoe101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love spending time with my boyfriend and two best friends, seperately though...girls and boy don't get along that great because they get jealous of each other. I love just talking to my friends, going to movies, having sleep overs, driving around, going to parks, amuzement parks with rollercoasters, going shopping at silly cheap stores, sitting around watching t.v and eating everything in the house...there are so many fun things to do with people you love, and if you love someone, then you usually have fun no matter what you are doing!!! what about everyone else, ideas of fun?
Posts: 92 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sorrow of wind bird sky
Neophyte
Member # 12191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sorrow of wind bird sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm... I eat a lot of food (but gain no weight), watch magna, sleep, reading Japan comics... Sometimes I go on-line and read around peoples' posts, and I also enjoy to play video games and computer games. (some games are so classic I simply cannot deny them )

------------------
Love stands so far away from me...
But in math class, girls who sit around me are so cute (severe phase chage :D)

Posts: 35 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.