Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » love songs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: love songs
katia1234
Neophyte
Member # 11310

Icon 5 posted      Profile for katia1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are some good slow love songs that would make a good cd? i want some new ones, that i dont already have on cds
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cupcake
Activist
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cupcake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.theromantic.com

got tons of stuff like that, besides what you can search for on the boards.

Posts: 433 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
britt0285
Activist
Member # 11036

Icon 7 posted      Profile for britt0285     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Kissing You by Des'ree. Its from Romeo and Juliet.

Posts: 87 | From: TX | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum3/HTML/001455.html http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum3/HTML/000683.html

two threads on love songs.

and here are a few more:

"With or Without You" U2
"Time Ago" Black Lab
"Shattered" Remy Zero
"Iris" Goo Goo Dolls
"Kiss Me" Sixpence None the Richer
"Before Today" Everything but the Girl
"Angels" Robbie Williams
"All I Want" Toad the Wet Sprocket
"Fields of Gold" Sting
"Sway" Bic Runga
"Teardrop" Massive Attack
"Just Like Heaven" the Cure
"At My Most Beautiful" REM
"Foolish Heart" Steve Perry

------------------
According to the experts, I am some species of badass.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.