Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » What did you ask for this Christmas?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What did you ask for this Christmas?
thisonecanbe
Activist
Member # 10445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thisonecanbe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always ask for a lot of things so my parents/boyfriend/family will have a lot to choose from!

I asked for an XBox, clothes, glasses, membership to the gym, car accessories, CDs, DVDs, and books..

What did everyone else ask for?

------------------
...i've done all i can do; could i please come with you?

Posts: 63 | From: nowhere | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
echo
Neophyte
Member # 7002

Icon 7 posted      Profile for echo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I inevitably get underwear. It's the same every year-
"What do you want for Christmas?"
"Oh, I'd really like a gift certificate to..."
"Well, your mom told me you need some underwear."
My family just does it to irk me-but hey, what's Christmas without clothes you'll never wear

Posts: 14 | From: No.Cal | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, underwear's always useful. I asked for record boxes (Ikea finally seems to be realising that not everyone listens exclusively to CDs), and a silicone oven mitt. That's about all I really need and/or want. I think most of my energy's going to be spent trying to sort out what to get for everyone else. I'll be making up stockings for my parents, and probably getting some LCBO goodies, too. Still, I've no ideas for anyone else. I'll be looking through http://www.getcrafty.com for help, I think.

------------------
Milke, SSBD, RATS

Better living through Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i don't celebrate xmas per-se (Buddhists are like that, I guess), but my wishlist is this: a cheap and habitable place to live, a job that pays at least $38k, and acceptance letters from my top choices for schools.

------------------
If the shoe fits, it's probably your size.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm at the point where I've moved from compiling my holiday list to compiling my son's holiday list. I've spent hours looking at store flyers, catalogs, and websites trying to find good, educational gifts for him.

So far all I've mentioned to people asking me what I want is cash, yarn in funky colors so I can knit sweaters for next year (it keeps me somewhat sane ), and a copy of Metroid: Prime.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'd like my car's engine serviced (it's 3000 miles overdue), my parents to allow me to stay the night at my significant other's home on Lummi Island (we're remodeling), money, money, money, new windshield wipers, money, Black Stallion Books, the New Harry Potter, and money. Yep, that about sums it up.
Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For my sister's fourth back operation to go well. December 2nd.

That's about all I want.

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CutiePie4eva
Activist
Member # 7052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CutiePie4eva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good luck with that daydream, i hope it works out well!

i have no clue what i want... if it was feasable i'd want world peace in a box... so i could open it and let it free. =)

------------------
dont worrie b happie... its like a law! =)

hunt for clothes NOT for animals. =)

Posts: 239 | From: new york, USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MiSs_Behave
Activist
Member # 8605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiSs_Behave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm

I'd also like a gym membership, bookshop vouchers (gift certificates), and.. *drum roll*..

I'd LOVE some nice underwear! Yesssss puh-leeeaaaaase

------------------
Follow your inner moonlight, don't hide the MaDdNeSs...

Posts: 56 | From: Land of Oz | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tigress
Activist
Member # 9461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tigress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
X-box, to make RJ15, and for my grandpop to have a happy Christmas in spite of everything he's going through.
Posts: 119 | From: SoRoa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.