Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Halloween!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Halloween!
HeatherRocksMyBobbySocks
Activist
Member # 7347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HeatherRocksMyBobbySocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, that one holiday is coming up, I'm sure you know what I mean, the one where you can dress however you want and be whatever you want and instead of getting weird looks you get compliments. I must admit, I adore Halloween. I dress up every day, but Halloween is my chance to be utterly flamboyant, and who doesn't like that?

So, what are you going to be this year? What is the best costume you've ever worn/seen?

Posts: 103 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HeatherRocksMyBobbySocks
Activist
Member # 7347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HeatherRocksMyBobbySocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, I forgot to say what I'm doing. I'm going as 'Ivy Mae', a character I put together while at Savers and Sav On. I'm wearing a platinum red wig (and I gotta say, I'm really liking it, I almost want to shave my head again just to be able to easily wear wigs) that was supposed to be a fifties thing, but I combed it out so now it's just big and bouncy, and is right above my shoulders. And I've got HUGE eyelashes fabulous for winking that goes along with my cherry red lipstick. A black pearl choker, a green sequence dress that is skin tight, goes down to my ankles, and has a slit that goes up my left thight. With tiny black strappy shoes, and black elbow length gloves.

I am very, very excited. The only sad part is I can only show it off at school. I'm at that age where I'm too old to trick or treat, and too young to go to any of the good parties, and too cynical to want to go to a high school party. Ahh well, such is the life.

Posts: 103 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not quite sure what I'm doing this year. Last year, I partied in the Castro, and had a good time. This year, might hit up Exotic Erotic Ball with some friends. Or go see the Strokes play in San Francisco.

Interestingly enough, I ran into one of the doms from the S&M club I frequent (at the chocolate factory, no less!) and he said this week's party is gonna be huge, so I'll hit that up, too

Umm, what to wear? I went as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz last year, but I have since chopped off my hair and I don't feel like buying a wig. Dressing provocatively is out of the question 'cause it's bloody cold!

------------------
"Things are only fragile till they break."

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last year I went as a cat...I cat who wore black vinyl pants.

This year I've decided that for halloween I'll be going as our very own Miz Scarlet. I've got the outfit all worked out...the only thing I still need is some hair color.

------------------
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Sexpert (and Labia Lady)

"The whole world is full of morons...they just congregate on the internet cause it's easy for them to push the buttons."

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'll go as my nickname.

------------------
Milke, SSBD, RATS

Better living through Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, for the haunted house I am in, I am a dead 1960's librarian. So I'll be that.
Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzuunmod
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzuunmod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking forward to getting all dragged up. I'm going to a pretty big party with door prizes and such, and one of 'em is for best drag. I think I'm a shoo-in.

I've got thigh-high fishnets and plans to shave my legs. I've got a friend of mine who does hair for a living, and is going to do mine the night of the party. I've got a tube bra that Rizzo is lending me to use as a mini-skirt (a very short mini-skirt). I just don't know what I'll wear above the waist... maybe a tight turtleneck ('cause I've got neck hair that needs to be hidden).

------------------
"B is for Bethlehem/Where Jesus was a fisherman/I know he starts and finishes men/I don't know why"
-B is for Bethlehem, The Promise Ring

Posts: 1515 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just finished making a big ol' diamond out of Styrofoam and painted it green. I'm going to affix it to a piece of wire on a headband so it floats above my head.

That's right, I'm going to be...

a Sim.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah for Sims!

Now if only real life had cheat codes....

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Aria51:
I just finished making a big ol' diamond out of Styrofoam and painted it green. I'm going to affix it to a piece of wire on a headband so it floats above my head.

That's right, I'm going to be...

a Sim.

Haha, that's what I was going to guess!!! How very unique! That's a really good idea, Aria.

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my boyfriend and i bought togas. we decided on partying in the Castro again. but tonight, i'm hitting up my favorite bondage night club

Aria, the Sim idea is excellent!

------------------
If the shoe fits, it's probably your size.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover Cinderella
Neophyte
Member # 4607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover Cinderella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going as a black angel...big black wings and lots of eyeliner. Gotta love halloween
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cupcake
Activist
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cupcake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going as a mime, actually.
Posts: 433 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CutiePie4eva
Activist
Member # 7052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CutiePie4eva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!

(and)

TRICK OR TREAT!!!!

lol hi hi. i'm 16, and i got 4 of my friends to go trick or treating with me... only 3 were dressed up. i was a witch... black plain dress with a see-through dress thingie over it that is mesh-like (i made the overdress part myself), fishnet stockings, kneehigh boots, black and glittery eyeshadow, red lipstick, black nailpoish with glitter over it. and last, but not least my "not-so-black-cat" (thats how i referred to him lol) which was brown... and technically a lion cub, but whose being technical? lol it was my stuffed animal. and i get to dress up again for friday (tomorrow) for a halloween dance, and than a party after that. i'm so excited. =D

i went trick-or-treating, and got 3/4 of a bag full of candy (yummie!) lol never too old for it!

at school i wasnt allowed to dress up so i wore a black sparkly shirt with fun sleeves (big sleeves). and black pants with slits up the front to my knee with kneehigh boots, and i handed out candy to anyone that say "trick-or-treat". today was fun, and i looked gothic... which is always fun to do... and supposedly the makeup looks cool. so yay! =D lol

okie i think thats about it. lol

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

------------------
dont worrie b happie... its like a law! =)

hunt for clothes NOT for animals. =)

Posts: 239 | From: new york, USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HeatherRocksMyBobbySocks
Activist
Member # 7347

I decided to go trick or treating after all. A lot of people were like "ooh, ya'll are too old...but you look so good okay". And we sang and danced for them and generally spread happiness everywhere so the neighborhood liked us. My best friend was an old fashioned can-can girl, with bloomers and everything, I went as 'Ivy Mae', and our other friend was a old fashioned gansta guy in a suit and fedora...and we even found a nice briefcase in a garbage so she put her candy in that. Very fun.
Dude_who_writes
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude_who_writes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was put in charge of despensing candy last night at work, and I have to admit, I had a lot more fun doing so than I've ever had trick-or-treating myself.

I have to admit though, as well, that I got a chuckle out of some of the late stragglers. You know, the kids who are "too old" to be trick-or-treating. What made me laugh was the fact that not one of them was wearing a costume -- unless, I've missed the memo about a Hurley hooded-sweatshirt and baggy jeans on teenaged boys constituting a costume. Now, I do admit that when I was pushing the limit (in my mind, 15 is the limit) I always wore a costume, knowing that if I didn't I would definetly be beyond the limit. (Did that just make sense?)

------------------
Tim

I am not Dr. Freud, nor is he on staff. The talking cure this ain't.

Posts: 712 | From: Michigan, US | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.