Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Confession time - What's the worst thing you did as a child?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Confession time - What's the worst thing you did as a child?
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 4 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you remember doing really Awful things as a child? I want to know I'm not the only person who did bad things as a kid.

I stole stuff from people when I was about 7 or 8 and I'm totally ashamed of it. I feel so bad now coz I did minor shoplifting and all, but I don't remember having a huge sense of right and wrong back then.

I was a very curious child, and I was always doing dangerous things like tipping oil onto the driveway because I liked the pretty colours, and then my mum came out and slipped on it! I once stole a magnifying glass at school and melted a hole in a plastic chair.

Pleeeeeese reassure me and tell me the sort of badness you got up to as a kid!
*Badger*

------------------
People only listen to the words I say - but it's the spaces between the words that give the most away.

[This message has been edited by badly_behaved_badger (edited 06-28-2002).]

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 4 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I once lit the couch on fire.

------------------
"Task Force 46, Light Force 34, Engine and Rescue 66, Battalion 3, Division 2; respond into the Greater Alarm Structure Fire at San Pedro and Jefferson. Reported to be a fire at the First Alert fire extinguisher factory..."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In 1st grade I put tacks on this girl's chair hoping she would sit on them, just because I thought she was a dork. I was a terrible child.

------------------
You were never no locomotive, Sunflower, you were a sunflower!
-Allen Ginsberg

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
By the time my little sister was 6 months old, I had pulled her carseat off the dining room table with her in it, hit and kicked and pinched her many times, and tried to stab her with a pair of scissors. They went through her clothes and into the couch by her side, but didn't nick her at all. I was 2 at the time. And when I was 4, I bit her hard enough to break skin. My parents hadn't told me that they were bringing another baby into the house, so I was trying my darnedest to make them take her away.

We get along much better now, though.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caramel Apple Pop
Activist
Member # 8475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caramel Apple Pop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, gosh.

When my sister and I would get something, and mine broke and hers was still just fine...I would go and break hers, exactly like mine was broken.

And I had this little boy friend (I think I was like 4 at the time) and we decided that we wanted to do what the people on TV did. So we "frenched kissed". But we actually just stuck our tounges out and touched them together. I also remember watching him pee. But that was his fault because he didn't shut the door. lol.

I also used to bite my sister, really hard.

Other that than I was an angel child! lol

------------------
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Beth

[This message has been edited by Caramel Apple Pop (edited 06-27-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Caramel Apple Pop (edited 06-27-2002).]

Posts: 98 | From: A world of wonder, where war never disturbes peace, and the sun never gets consumed by the shadows... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 11 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This isn't really "little kid," but it's something I rediscovered when painting my room this week:

When I was in sixth grade this kid I knew superglued a quarter to a lab table. I thought it was the funniest, coolest idea ever. But I knew I would get caught if I did it at school, and the punishment would be BAD (after all, my mom's a science teacher) so I did it at home. On the windowsill behind my nightstand I glued a penny and then forgot about it till last week, when I was cleaning out my room and was forced to remember and admit the whole thing. I AM SUCH A DORK!!!!!

[This message has been edited by lemming (edited 06-27-2002).]

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foxfire
Activist
Member # 8676

Icon 13 posted      Profile for foxfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I was in elementary school the lunch lady thought I was ay too skinny and literaly forced me to eat my lunch food. All of it. After a while I learned to absolutley hate lunch so I would just not it and sneak out before she came by. Since I had left the lunch room I would just take my sandwhich home and *shudder* toss it underneath my parents bed. By the time they caught on there were at least 50 NASTY tuna, turkey, and other rotten spider infested sandwhiches down there. Boy was I in trouble.
Posts: 117 | From: Washington | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One time me and my friend, when we were about 8 years old put a tac in the doorway of her older brothers room so that he would step on it.
After a while we felt bad so we went to go find the tac to pick it up and put it back. But when we went back to look for it, we couldn't find it...until I stepped right on it!! hehe I remember sitting on my friends table while her mom was putting a band-aid on my foot asking us what happened...

Another thing that me and (the same friend) used to do, is we used to invite over another friend, that we sort of liked, but liked playing pranks on her.
We would make plans to get my dog to lick her pizza (we never did that prank), or one of us would hide in the same room that she and the other friend was in, and the other friend would make he talk bad about us behind our backs, and the person hiding would hear and get mad at her, and so would the other friend!

I also used to steal alot, from candy stores and such, and I stole stickers from a stationary store once, I didn't get caught at first, but I felt so guilty after a while that I just burst into tears and told my mom the whole story... that got me and a friend grounded for 2 weeks!!

One time my friend (yes the same one from the first and second story) was over at my house, and we were in the laundry room, I got in the dryer and I kept begging her to get in and close the door, and finally she said "you get in for a really long time, and keep the door closed and then I'll do it" I agreed, and when I came out, she had run home!

hmm that's all I can think of now, but I'm pretty sure I did much worse things when I was younger!

hehe It's funny, because all those story's were from when I was about 8 years old! that must have been a bad year for me

Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I once threw my cat into a pond to test the theory that cats couldn't swim. Poor bloody thing, I dried her off and didn't tell my mam.

btw, the cat survived and is still alive and kicking today. And cats CAN swim!

Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cats can indeed swim, but they'll be pretty upset afterwards. We had a big black cat who used to literally chase my younger brother --and he'd run away crying. Still, with all he did to that cat it served him right.

------------------
Why can't you have your cake and eat it too?
Why believe in things that make it tough on you?
Why scream and cry when you know it's through?
Why fall in love when there's better things to do?

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've thrown my cat into our pond (I confirm: cats are very angry swimmers) and I used to bath my cats. They didn't like that too much. I tried to pop my parent's tires so they couldn't go to work and I wouldn't have to go to daycare. I hit my best friend's little sister with a small shovel because I was jealous. I stole my neighbor's Barbie clothes because they were cooler than mine. Yes, I gave them all back.

I was rotten.

------------------
Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! --- HELP! HELP! I'm being repressed!

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreveryoung
Activist
Member # 7990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreveryoung     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was 5 years old and i stole about 10 packs of bubble tape from turkey hill with one of my friends..i don't think i came out of the house for months after that
Posts: 87 | From: PA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 11 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think the worse thing i had done as a child was when i went over to my kindergarden bf's house and kissed him in his bedroom. hee hee. lol. and i also went to my friend's house without telling my parents. oh how horrid was i!

------------------
*~remember the only thing we need sometimes are chilly nights and warmer thighs, cuz nothing is like being held...sometimes*~

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when i was in preschool me and this older boy started making out in the playhouse and told are teacher we were "making love". And when i was probably around 8 i caught a palm tree a foot away from my grandparents house on fire. After that they decided to cut ALL their plam trees down.
Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lilith2000
Neophyte
Member # 2910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lilith2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was a right little terror as a child.

I cut my best friends' hair off when we were about 5. I just lopped off their ponytails. My mum walked in just before they did mine. Their mum then walked in to take them to the photographer for a family portrait. Boy was I in trouble!

We also wrapped Play-Doh in tissue paper just after my parents gave it to me... And cut off my Barbie doll's hair and cut up the tutu that my grandma had just bought me, and trapped the cat under the bed to pretend she was in the zoo and countless other little evils.

When I was about 13 I would steal just about anything from shops, make-up, perfume, hair stuff, underwear, dresses, anything I could get away with.

I don't regret anything I did, I am sorry, but it's part of who I am today.

L2K

------------------
"You die if you worry. You die if you don't."
Edward Alexander Hendry

[This message has been edited by Lilith2000 (edited 07-14-2002).]

Posts: 12 | From: Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noahkk24
Neophyte
Member # 9030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Noahkk24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I cursed, stole stuff from friends like little toy trucks, broke a window in the house, but non of that compares to the bad things i've done at this age

------------------
Give me two pairs
(Cause) I need two pairs
So I can get to stompin in my Air Force 1's
(Big boys) Stompin in my Air Force 1's

Posts: 35 | From: Atlanta, GA, US | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noahkk24
Neophyte
Member # 9030

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Noahkk24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yea, me and this girl in preschool were pretending to sleep together and we were making out, when I was in 4th grade I got this girl to get naked for me and my friends, shes my nextdoor neighbor, and in 1st grade I was supposed to do this book project for my teacher so we could enter it into some contest (She could only pick one student) but I didn't feel like doing it, so I just told her I would do it, but I just didn't, haha oh yea we had this retarded kid in our class, and I pushed him down the steps during a fire drill and he rolled down the steps and broke his arm but no one saw me so I didn't get in trouble... DO NOT THINK I AM A BULLY, that was then and this is now, I'm still kinda bad, but I'm a changed guy

------------------
Give me two pairs
(Cause) I need two pairs

Posts: 35 | From: Atlanta, GA, US | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We're really gettting into evil child territory aren't we?

Gosh, I was such an angel!!!

Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackRoseFaery
Activist
Member # 7365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackRoseFaery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There was an old refridgerator without shelves at my house, so when my sister and I were little, we used to take turns shutting each other up in the fridge. I have no idea what the fun in that was, but we thought it was pretty fun at the time.

Once I stuck a Barbie in a bowl of water and put it in the freezer because I wanted to see if I could break her arms and legs off if she was frozen.

And when my little brother was just a baby, he was crawling around and I put a laundry basket over him and left him there.

I was a strange child.

Posts: 88 | From: Hixson, TN, US | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noahkk24
Neophyte
Member # 9030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Noahkk24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yea, I punched my little brother in the face once when I was little just to see what he would do

------------------
Give me two pairs
(Cause) I need two pairs

BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Noahkk24:
Oh yea, I punched my little brother in the face once when I was little just to see what he would do

Okkaayyy...I think we've had just about enough violence in here. Let's try and stick to non-violent things, shall we? I don't think any of us enjoy hurting people, and I don't think that boasting about hurting people is something we should support on the boards. Sound good?

------------------
"Task Force 46, Light Force 34, Engine and Rescue 66, Battalion 3, Division 2; respond into the Greater Alarm Structure Fire at San Pedro and Jefferson. Reported to be a fire at the First Alert fire extinguisher factory..."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noahkk24
Neophyte
Member # 9030

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Noahkk24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BruinDan:
Okkaayyy...I think we've had just about enough violence in here. Let's try and stick to non-violent things, shall we? I don't think any of us enjoy hurting people, and I don't think that boasting about hurting people is something we should support on the boards. Sound good?

Man ya'll are too strict, haha, first off I wasn't boasting, and I was just posting what this topic was asking, I'm sorry if thats too bad, I was young and didn't know what I was doing, I really don't think thats supporting violence at all

------------------
Give me two pairs
(Cause) I need two pairs

OoMEoO
Activist
Member # 6026

Icon 11 posted      Profile for OoMEoO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I stole my friends' toys, stole money from other kids, took their food from their lunches when I would be excused to use the restroom during class, flushed very large things down the toilet (such as trolls), even if i knew it would clog it and the plumber would come. it was horrible and so was i!
Posts: 118 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In order to keep this boards as well-run and friendly as they are, it's necessary that we have certain rules we follow. Yes, those may seem strict or inconvenient at times, but very few boards with less moderation run as well as these ones do, and I've seen plenty.

------------------
Why can't you have your cake and eat it too?
Why believe in things that make it tough on you?
Why scream and cry when you know it's through?
Why fall in love when there's better things to do?

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noahkk24
Neophyte
Member # 9030

quote:
Originally posted by Milke:
In order to keep this boards as well-run and friendly as they are, it's necessary that we have certain rules we follow. Yes, those may seem strict or inconvenient at times, but very few boards with less moderation run as well as these ones do, and I've seen plenty.

Well I know one where theres tons of mods and its not as strict :-P

------------------
Give me two pairs
(Cause) I need two pairs

Zanney
Activist
Member # 8696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zanney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was a real little con-artist when I was about 6. I remember convincing my friend to give me her new ballet shoes in exchange for a bit of candy (never mind that I already had a pair of my own). I also once somehow convinced a friend to eat fish food.

And when I was nine I played my flute in a Youth Orchestra, and it was SO boring that instead of playing the music on the page, I "decorated" it and played what I wanted. I got in massive trouble from the conductor but ended up quiting when he insisted I play the easy stuff. I too, was a strange child.

Posts: 419 | From: Tivoli | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alohamora
Neophyte
Member # 8892

Icon 10 posted      Profile for alohamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL Zanney. I remember my brother tried the con artist bit with his friends because he was lonely as an only child and wanted to keep playing with others. Then my parents decided to have another kid so he wouldn't be by himself, and boy, was he disappointed to that he was the brother of twin sisters!

But really, I'm getting the feeling that a lot of us when we were younger stole or compulsively "borrowed" things from others. I remember always stealing pencils from this vending machine, or taking other kid's quarters to buy ice cream.

But the worst thing I've done probably, was during hide and seek. I convinced my sister to hide in a dryer, and were my parents mad when they found out!

Posts: 36 | From: Sunny Southern California | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.