Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » dreams

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dreams
foreveryoung
Activist
Member # 7990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreveryoung     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's the strangist dream you ever had?

Well, i am totaly attracted to the opposite sex but, i have many friends who are not and i am fine with that. I think that's why i had this dream that i was bi. I felt so wierd, usually i have dreamless sleeps, or just don't remember having them, thats why it's starnge that i even remmeber this.

I hope this is under the right heading. If it's not I am sorry, kinda new.

So whats the wierdist you have had?

------------------

*****@nna-Christine*****

Posts: 87 | From: PA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jewishpunk
Activist
Member # 8056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jewishpunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I once had this really odd dream that I had an abusive boy friend and he hit me. I hit him back and ran to his best friends house and we had sex. He came looking for me and found me there. Then, he locked me in his truck. Him and his best friend stayed in there and fought. After that, one of my best friends ran out of the house with only a black thong on a jumped in the back of the truck. When he finally came out, he was really busted up and we just drove away, with her in the back.

I never really finished the dream.

Posts: 67 | From: Some unknown planet beyond the solar system. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dreamt that I went to A&P (grocery store) for cheap chocolate after Easter, and found that the aisle with the marked-down candy also had a rather large selection of sleazy sex toys and strange boots (knee and thigh boots made of felt and neck ties and such). The woman next to me said that she was impressed with how well the store was keeping up with the times, and I looked at the felt boots, and bought a chocolate egg with Masters of the Universe figures inside.

Dare you to analyse that one!

------------------
Why scream and shout when you know it's true?
Why fall in love when there's better things to do?

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.