Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » The Sims

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Sims
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to my new addiction!

Today, I got an interesting idea. I made up a Sim family consisting of me and my boyfriend. Why wonder what married life is going to be like when I can have digitized people live it out for me!

I constructed two Sims using the facial features closest to our own, and putting them in the clothes we were most likely to wear. for our personalities, I went by our horoscopes.

Then we designed a house acording to what we've always wanted in a house . Big kitchen for him. Lava lamps for me.

Our Sims work in the fields we'd be likely ot be working in. I've even trained him extra in cooking. So far our Sims are happy in love. We even had a baby for a day before it was decided that we made awful parents.

Anyway, anyone wishing to play out their domestic fantasies can do it vicariously this way

------------------
srm? wtf? iyhta ... rtfm!

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rekling
Activist
Member # 6341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rekling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i had some friends who did that. they did it for the three housemates, two of whom were dating.
so there was sim-bob, sim-jane and sim-sarah (not their real names). in real life, sim-bob and sim-jane are dating. and they were dating or married in the sim version. trouble was, sim-jane kept walking in on sim-bob cheating on her with sim-sarah.
since that wasn't happening, it was okay...but be warned, the sims might do things that could be disturbing to you....
-rek

Posts: 72 | From: oberlin, oh / new york city | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, i love the sims! Hehe, but i'm a cheater. I use the money cheat so i don't have to work. hehe, i used to kinda do that. More often i would try and re-create my friends houses though, heh.

------------------
Kids in the back seat playing around causes accidents. Accidents from playing around in the back seat causes kids.

~Erin~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keoki_14
Activist
Member # 1312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keoki_14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha, yes. I am more addicted to the cheating than anything else. I can get the maximum amount of money, and they don't have to work. I can give them the max personality, so they are super cool. I can give them max points for cooking/creativity/etc, so they are really smart. I can make them fall in love with each other with the touch of a button.

And best of all, I can build them a huge house! That's my favorite part, hehe. I don't even care if I play with the people. I just like building the houses!

------------------
Useless Crap

"This **** ain't over until the last record spins." Groove

"Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he would have to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to." Catch-22 by Joseph Heller

Posts: 620 | From: Columbia, MD, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TekXombie
Neophyte
Member # 6194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TekXombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Sim??? ACK! Heh heh, none of you are true Gamers! *grins* Heh heh, well no one is except for me.

The Sims was addictive but I quit after I realized that The Sims was all part of Will Wright's plan for world domination. Heh heh, stupid Maxis.

Posts: 15 | From: Lapeer, Michigan, USA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey, Xombie, watch it. deep down inside you know that politics or not, Maxis rules.

and you know, just because we're only talking about the Sims here doesn't mean there aren't any 1337 g4/v\3rz around...

anyway, cool it with the tone. no flames or general partially-flame-like posts. this topic is obviously for people who like and (properly) respect The Sims. ;P

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

this is what you get for liking it.
"The best-looking boys are taken, the best-looking girls are staying inside. So, Judy, where does that leave you, walking the streets from morning till night?" --Belle and Sebastian, "Judy and the Dream of Horses"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TekXombie
Neophyte
Member # 6194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TekXombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heh heh, I think the posts might even be for a person who obviously has a sense of humor and can take a joke. You people really can't take my sense of humor, can you? Heh heh, pathetic.
Posts: 15 | From: Lapeer, Michigan, USA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BJadeT
Activist
Member # 2057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJadeT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Xombie, that wasn't necessary. It isn't really about not having a sense of humour. Boards aren't like real life-no one can tell if you're insulting them with a smile on your face or not. Because of that, we like to keep things cool, calm and respectful. It's best for everyone's sanity, especially since this is a board run by volunteers and funded (just about) by people's donations, and one that deals with what is generally quite a sensitive subject. So please, try to keep it respectful, and if an advocate asks you (in the very kind and non-confrontational way that lemming did) to cool your tone, please do it. And maybe have a read of the guidelines as well.

Anyway, back to The Sims! I love it. I spent the entire summer of 2000 playing it constantly, sometimes for six hours a day. I'm getting better now, I think, although I would love love love the new Hot Date expansion pack. Has anyone used downloads from fan sites like The Well Dressed Sim? That's a great way to customize your game. I currently have a purple VW Beetle outside my very large house, complete with swimming pool, where I live with a lovely young lady artist and our adopted son. Since i'm never going to have an interesting real life, I've decided the Sims is the best way to live my dreams. Oh dear .

And has anyone ever noticed that all Sims are bi? That makes me very happy.

I think I ought to go now before I start to sound too much like the obsessed saddo that I am. Nice to know that there are others like me out there...

[This message has been edited by BJadeT (edited 01-27-2002).]

Posts: 394 | From: Manchester, Lancashire, England | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh... and what about the Habbo Hotel ? Anyone been there? Nothing to do with The Sims, but can be as addictive!!
http://habbohotel.com/

------------------
~Sallynha
The Beautiful Smile Hides The Troubled Soul

ICQ# 123898306

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confused boy
Activist
Member # 1964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confused boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well even I, quite a studied gamer, played the Sims for a while before I got bored of it. Now my sisters play it so much I had to abandon one of our computers completely because I never got a go on it! It is quite an incredible game that managed genuinely to attract many women to games rather than alienating them.

May I recomend though, if ever your interest in the Sims starts to wane, a game that was just out this Christmas by the name of Civilisation 3. Management strategy on a massive scale. Rather than relationships between people, its relationships between whole nations. Or perhaps that simply doesnt attract you lot... world domination etc...

Oh there is always Grand Theft Auto 3 as well... but then there was already that massive debate over that so obviously not to everyones taste.

------------------
'An Anarchist is a Liberal with a bomb' Trotsky

Posts: 711 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey gumdrop, i too am one of the millions of sim lovers

have you ever been to thesims.com? i think that's right, but anyway, they have lots of really neat things you can download to add to your house/wardrobe. i downloaded some mtv character clothes and the like, and now i have broadened my wardrobe to a more, christina aguilera meets peasant look

it really is neat. here's the link: http://www.thesims.com and on the left side is "get cool stuff" where you can download things

and anyone who doesn't have the sims but is interested in purchasing it - do so! it's fun and really too addictive

------------------
The present is the past of the future

greenjay blog

Don't Mess With Texas

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am ashamed to say I have never played. I have SIM city though and kicks ass!!! I love building cities and naming them after people I don't like, then burning them to the ground!!1 Mwahahahahahahhahaha!!!! Power!!
Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The closest I've got is a thirteen-year-old version of SimCity, with Amiga and B/W Mac screenshots on the back. Especially with a modern computer, I really think I should update soon.

------------------
'Every day is like Sunday'

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But, oh man, it runs, even though I've got about 1200 times the RAM it needs, and then some. Even if Maxis is evil, they've done some kick-butt stuff, and I love that it still works. Even if monsters keep eating my city before I've had a chance to do anythin with it. I think it got made 'cause I screwed up the copyrigjht protection the first time I tried running it.

------------------
'Every day is like Sunday'

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I play too, too much Sims. I have a me-Evan-and-Jeremy family, and before reinstalling when I got Hot Date, I had an entire neighborhood with certain Scarleteen advos in it -- those whose heads I could find, anyway. Caro's house kept getting robbed, even though BruinDan the PoliceMan lived right next door.

I use quite a few downloaded skins -- my favorites are from The Well Dressed Sims, Nighttime Sims, and The Sims Resource. Most of the download sites have gone to being paysites, and I don't feel like paying, so I'm looking into learning how to do a little skinning myself.

Anyone planning to buy The Sims 2 when it comes out? How about The Sims: Vacation when it comes out in March? I think I'm going to skip on Vacation for now, because Hot Date came out 8 months after House Party and it's buggy, buggy, buggy. So then Maxis made a patch to fix them -- and the patch is buggy! I hate to see how buggy Vaca will be since it's coming out just 4 months after HD.

I find The Sims to be a great stress-reliever; I have my little Sim whipping-boys. I have a guy, Dexter, who's a neat-freak. He lives with Fab and Jax, who are mean, nasty slobs. Fab and Jax do nothing but Tease and Slap poor Dexter, while Dexter does nothing but work, clean house, and cry. Then there's Joe HellaCool, the neighborhood Ladies Man -- he gets his heart broken daily. Mua ha ha ha!!

Yes. I am a wee bit addicted.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Aria, is Hot Date any good? I really wanna add that to my plain old Sims, but I'm not sure if it would be worth it (I played the hell out of it when I first got it, now I never do), plus I have close to no room on my computer.

------------------
The present is the past of the future

greenjay blog

Don't Mess With Texas

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot Date is decent. The whole going-downtown thing can be fun; it's useful for buying your sims new pajamas/swimsuits/formalwear to use without changing every sim's defaults. It's also pretty cool because if sim A is downtown, other sims from Sim A's neighborhood might be there interacting with Townies or other Sims from the neighborhood. When you leave downtown, the interactions the Sims you weren't playing with get saved, and they might have built a friendship with someone and you didn't have to do anything. It likes to freeze up, though, and I've heard it requires Livin Large to play it. I'm not completely sure on this.

Of all the expansion packs, though, House Party is my favorite. Lots for your Sims to do in that one.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Only In Dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha, Aria, I have millions of Sim stories, just like you! There was the Ludefesk family: Bjorn and Frieda, a couple born in Sweden. Then there was the Tanizaki family: Naomi, Japanese, and lover to both Bjorn (whom she eventually married) and Frieda. (It was a bit confusing!) I also had the EW family, based on one of my favorite series of books, EverWorld. Then there was the Kidd family, consisting of only-you guessed it! Kids. I also had Thaddeus "Skip" Robinson (son of the former Mayoress of Simcity who lived in a Bachelor Pad), the Thatcher family (Simone, an actress and adopted mother to Natalie and Jake), and my personal favorite, the Alto family. They were a mob family (get it? Soprano, Alto? Bad pun.), and I was actually going to send their photo album into thesims.com before my CD broke.

------------------
"...And in the morning, I'm making waffles!"
-Shrek

"Lord, what fools these mortals be!" -A Midsummer Night's Dream

Posts: 268 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzuunmod
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzuunmod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just as a note, Aria et al., you don't need Livin' Large to play Hot Date. So far, any old combination of expansion packs will work.

------------------
My God can beat up your God.
-Weights and Measures

Posts: 1515 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude_who_writes
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude_who_writes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh! I'm soooo addicted to this game, it's not even funny. I generally end up playing it for about 2 hours of the day before I jump online and come here (all the while secretly downloading the pepsi machine for my little people that I can control... Mwhahahaha!). I haven't gone the whole expansion pack route -- mainly because I just don't have that kind of money laying around, but I'm considering it.

------------------
Tim

"Read the Bible again sometime. Women are painted as bigger antagonists than the Egyptians and Romans combined. It stinks." --"Serendipity," Dogma

Jane knows Connie; she doesn't care to know Dick.

Posts: 712 | From: Michigan, US | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

I was reading the Neighborhood99 message boards last night, and came across a little challenge -- Before you go to bed or leave for work / school for the day, turn on your Sims game. Choose or make a family, and give them Free Will. (found in the Options menu)

Then, making sure they have the means to use the bathroom, sleep, and eat, just leave them alone. See how well they can do without your all-knowing mouse. So far mine have 6 RED piles of bills on the kitchen table, 7 fly-infested trash piles, 25 prudes (from the Prude Tree, obtained from Sims On A Stick), a dirty tub, and an unexplained tombstone in the back yard. I really want to know who they've killed. They do have an extra $10000 in the bank, though... I think there's something goin on, there.

So try it if you have time -- you might be surprised what happens!

DC_WillowFan
Activist
Member # 631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC_WillowFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey !
I've never played the sims but I've been interested in buying it, but my PC is a bit cheaper than the sys. requirements so I dunno if it'll work.

I have:
Win. 95
Pentium 166
48MB Ram
4 Go of HD space
4X CD-ROM
2MB graphics card

The req. are:
Win 95/98
Pentium II 233 or +
300MB of HD space
4X + CD-ROM
2MB graphics card

By my experience, it's always a concern of graphics fluidity, but I wondered if there's graphics option that could make the game to run easier on a slightly worse machine than the required. Although, I don't really mind if it's not as fast because I have some games that don't run too good but they're still fun, so I might get The Sims if I can get someone's approvement on my PC speed, because it's the only concern.

Thanks !
David

------------------
- I hope I shall be able to confide in you completely, as I have never been able to do in anyone before, and I hope that you will be a great support and comfort to me.

Anne Frank to her journal
(1929-1945)

Posts: 201 | From: Montreal, Qc, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude_who_writes
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude_who_writes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not really sure how well the Sims would run on a "slower" machine (weird saying that because it seems like it wasn't that long ago when that was near top-of-the-line... or maybe I'm just showing how long I've been a closeted-computer nerd... hmmm). The main reason for the PII 233 is because of the complex character models that your computer has to constantly render. I'm not sure if the game would work at all, for you. But, of course, computer's aren't necessarly my speciality (but, hey, if you ever need a good argument for legalizing prostitution, I'm your man), so someone else might have some better imput.

------------------
Tim

"Read the Bible again sometime. Women are painted as bigger antagonists than the Egyptians and Romans combined. It stinks." --"Serendipity," Dogma

Jane knows Connie; she doesn't care to know Dick.

Posts: 712 | From: Michigan, US | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confused boy
Activist
Member # 1964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confused boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The minimum system requirements on the box are the lowest the publisher can get away with without being accused of false advertising. So you can be quite sure the minimum requirements are very much the minimum. And a Pentium and a Pentium 2 is a fairly large jump in hardware.

There is, however, very little reason for it to require that and no reason for it to fequently slow to a crawl on our Pentium 2 400 when accessing something new. Its probably the biggest criticism of the game that for its technincal simplicity, it requires an abominable amount of hardware strength. If they had worked at it, I would imagine there would have been ways to get it to work on a very low Pentium, or atleast provided options to scale it down to that level.

As it is, I fear a computer upgrade is required, DC.

Posts: 711 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Sims? Did someone say The Sims? I'll admit it's my second love next to Harry Potter I've played it none stop since I got Hot Date, this a truly a great game. Right now I'm married for the third time to a guy I (actaully) met. Two children, one from my first marriage and an adopated child who both attend Hogwarts, or atleast where the uniforms.

I tend to marry my crushes and when I get a new crush I kill my sim husband by setting him on fire. I always make sure my future husband has plenty of money so I can go work free.

My favorite place to download from is The Well Dressed Sim but sadly they were sucked into the stupid paying plan. Lucky only few of their things are free.

------------------
"I get on my broom and make the bad guys go BOOM!" ~ From the wise words of a thespian on Harry Potter

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just thought i'd share my favourite SIMS resource (especially for skins): SimSisters.

the 1st site is their 1st one, then they moved to the 2nd site, but some stuff might be only on the 1st (not sure if they moved everything to the new one).

they started only with skins, but now they also have walls/floors, objects, etc ... and although there are sites that offer a greater quantity of things, everything on this one is really good quality (like the skins won't crash your game - at least not mine - as some others from other places do).

so here are the links, enjoy (and don't forget to bookmark, coz they update it regularly )

http://www.geocities.com/simsisters/
http://simsisters.simsloft.com/

------------------
~Sallynha
The Beautiful Smile Hides The Troubled Soul

ICQ# 123898306

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Confused, that's classic bloatware. If it wasn't so common a practice a lot more of us would still be happily using out PI's.

------------------
She'll return in love with her liberty
Just away from the non-believer

smittenkitten
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smittenkitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a big simmer - guess who uses all our downloads up on skins?

I've opened a sims site, with X-Files stuff.

The X-Sims

Hugs & Scully & Reyes,
Winnie :0)

Posts: 465 | From: Canberra, ACT, Australia | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
golden101
Activist
Member # 3133

Icon 10 posted      Profile for golden101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LoL, i love the sims! The expansion panks have a lot of cool things on 'em.
Posts: 227 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TeddyBear17
Neophyte
Member # 6976

Icon 5 posted      Profile for TeddyBear17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I feel completely left out. I have never heard of the Sims. It sounds like fun though.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

TeddyBear -- You can find the Sims at WalMart or Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, any place that has a decent electronics section. The Sims are a People Simulator (get it?) which means they act like real people and do what you want them to (usually o_O erm..). It's a really fun game, and runs anywhere from $30-50 from where I've seen it. [URL= http://www.thesims.com]Sim Site[/URL] And welcome to ST! I see you're a little new.

!

[This message has been edited by Daydreamer24 (edited 02-17-2002).]

Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good heavens, gillians gal! those xfiles skins are awesome!!! if only i had some spare HD space, i'd expand my sims like you wouldn't believe!

i was playin "my" sim house -- the one where i live with my boyfriend. we were just granted a kid, and this time, it wasn't seized by the authorities. my boy lost his job, though. now he's waiting tables -- that slacker!

------------------
straddle the fine line between profundity and profanity...

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just killed husband number three last night with poison chip *grins evily*. I think I'm going to live life as a single mom for awhile. Or atleast till I find another vict...I mean love.

------------------
"I get on my broom and make the bad guys go BOOM!" ~ From the wise words of a thespian on Harry Potter

"Haaaaaaaaaarrrrry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, heismyfriendhecanbeyourfriendtoo. Haaaaaaaaaaaaarrry Potter, becausehehasfeelingstoo!"

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TeddyBear17
Neophyte
Member # 6976

Icon 7 posted      Profile for TeddyBear17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Daydreamer, I'll have to get out to the store and check the Sims out.
Yeah, I'm new. But I've been "lurking" around for a long time and reading the posts and just recently registered.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.