Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » make-up survey...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: make-up survey...
short stuff
Activist
Member # 3415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for short stuff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey everyone! now... i just was wondering if everyone is a fan of make up or no make up. i know two of my guy friends like the all natural look on a girl... and most of my girl friends like to wear make up.

i personally, love make up. but only when applied correctly.. lol.

what do you all think.. YAY or NAY?! do you like to put it on... and do you like to look at it... or are you an all natural person?

take care everyone!

------------------
(heart) always, sarah boo

*Memories are the best souvenirs.*

*I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is.*

Posts: 90 | From: seattle, washington, usa | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ninaBruja
Neophyte
Member # 5622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninaBruja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like either one. when i have enough time i'll go all out w/eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lipgloss, but more often than not i wear just lip balm or no makeup at all.

------------------
i was thinking that i might fly today
just to disprove all the things that you say

Posts: 27 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisGuy
Activist
Member # 968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like em natural. I think the human face is fascinating as is - makeup merely detracts from it.

My wife uses a smidgin of makeup, but she doesn't need it. You'd be surprised how hard it is to get her to understand that though.

------------------
Rap music: keeping the black man down since 1991

Posts: 915 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like wearing makeup, it just makes me feel better about myself. My boyfriend always says that he could careless if I wear makeup or not, he says that I am beautuful either way. (Awwwww) but I know that I look better with makeup on. I wear a little foundation under my eyes, eyeshadow, mascara, and powder.

Sometimes when I dont feel like really doing anything, I will just put some foundation under my eyes.

Makeup is wonderful, but it is DAMN expensive!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I never wear make-up, except from my Passionberry lip balm from Body Shop... but it isn't really make-up

I think I am too lazy to wear make-up, and I don't really like to see myself wearing any, I look older and too "produced" (don't know how to say it hehe). I preffer to look natural, plus the way I dress is pretty simple and plain, don't like too much detail

But there are people who wear make-up and look good, although I think everyone looks good without it, just a matter of taste

------------------
~Sallynha
The Beautiful Smile Hides The Troubled Soul

ICQ# 123898306

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like to wear make-up so that it looks like I'm perfect without wearing make-up. ;D Sort of that "faking natural beauty" thing.

But I guess I'm halfway in-between. I usually skip foundation since it's so dry here, and wear blush, lip gloss, eye shadow and (sometimes) mascara.

I'm not really a fan of that two-inches-thick look if it's on someone who's taking her/himself seriously, but if it's for fun I can handle it. ;]

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com.
"Did you see my friend? He couldn't believe it, 'The girls are holding hands, the girls are holding hands!' Don't be a fool, it's 1995, the girls are just friends." --Belle and Sebastian, "Photo Jenny"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
entropie
Activist
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for entropie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I used to never get caught out without 3 tonnes of eyeliner on (goth stage), but these days I don't wear any. I find that I rub my face too often, it annoys me, and I don't think it looks any better.

Sometimes I do like to get dolled up, but I generally don't leave the house when I do. It makes me feel all girly

I get to do it next year though, and get away with it Big white dress, maybe a tiara, get my hair done, professional makeup Got to love weddngs!

entropie

Posts: 1030 | From: Aotearoa | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littleone
Activist
Member # 4571

Icon 12 posted      Profile for littleone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and here is my confession:)
i am a no-makeup girl (unless you count lipbalms)
Nobody ever taught me to use makeup properly and my mom doesnt wear much either. So i really can't say if i look better with makeup or not.

I also am too pressed for time in the morning
to bother with makeup for school..i mean, there is no one there to impress...i have self confidence with or without makeup so i dont NEED it and i dont want it..all my wonderful male geeky nerdy friends luv me just the way i am :))
and then, when it comes to weekends, i want all the precious time i can get...my bf likes me without makeup and i dont need to spend the money
so for me its a very win-win-win situation :)
yay for natural looks!!
(did i mention i have never blow dried my hair of my own accord?....i dont know how LOL!)

oh yeah and i forgot to mention that wearing contacts kinda ruins the whole eyemakeup thing
when your eyes are dry and itchy from the mascara or eyeshadow....kinda ruins the look :)

[This message has been edited by littleone (edited 10-23-2001).]

Posts: 83 | From: toronto | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Only In Dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like makeup, but don't love it. I'll have to echo what other people have said here: I only go for the natural look (unless I'm performing for choir or something, in which case I have to go heavy on the makeup) and so I go without using (for the most part) any eyeliner, mascara, or lipstick. My lips are dark red and my eyelashes are full and thick already, so I don't really have to use those.

Also, the mornings (especially school mornings) are incredibly hectic for me so I skip it on days when I don't have much time. When I have a spare 10 minutes, I'll check my reflection: "Let's see, do I look like a complete zombie or can I go without makeup today?"

------------------
"I talked for hours to your wallet photograph
And you just listened.
You laughed, enchanted by my intellect...
Or maybe, you didn't."

The All-New Only In Dreams Blog!

Posts: 268 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Thang
Activist
Member # 5508

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Miss Thang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yay for makeup! without it, i'd be an albino! actually, that's what the electric beach is for.
Posts: 211 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a definite no-makeup girl. I have some lip balm that doubles as lip gloss that I wear sometimes (in the miraculous event that I happen to bring it with me when I need it), but other than that I think the last time I wore make up was as part of my Halloween costume last year.
Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littleone
Activist
Member # 4571

Icon 6 posted      Profile for littleone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im with ya beppie

[This message has been edited by littleone (edited 10-25-2001).]

Posts: 83 | From: toronto | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm such a gurlie gurl so I think that I would be lost without makeup.
I like makeup because it makes me feel good, and sometimes it makes me look good (unless I am in a bad mood or feeling down about myself).

But in all I feel a lot more confertable with makeup on then off. The only time that I dont care about putting makeup on is around my family, and my boyfriends family.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
Bobaroony & Erica Bearica
<3 love forever!

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really don't care if i'm wearing make-up or not. I went the whole summer without putting any on, and then just got back into the habbit when i went back to school. I think i look find either way, and it almost depends on what i have time to do...which is usually apply some...i kinda like the dark look so usually i've got something on.

------------------
"where'ths my mommy?"
-Shawna

Akimsa (non-violence)

~Erin~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wear eyeliner and tinted lip stuff at work, but unless I'm there, or just playing with makeup, I don't use anything. I also won't shave or cut my hair without being given a damn good reason, so I guess I'm just happy with what I've got.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
short stuff
Activist
Member # 3415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for short stuff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey all!

i have to say i'm not at all surpised by all your replies. many people at my school... well like EVERYONE at my high school wears make up... just some sort of trend.... a lot of my school is fake and bake too... (tans)

but i love the natural look. but i never do it.. i always have some sort of make up on. ;P i guess it's just me.

take care!!

------------------

*I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is.*

Posts: 90 | From: seattle, washington, usa | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justagirl04
Activist
Member # 3824

Icon 7 posted      Profile for justagirl04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love wearing makeup!!!

I always go for the drama-queen look... smoky eyes are my fave. Grey-black eyeshadow and thick, black eyeliner are my signature look. I usually have that on, no matter what. The rest of my face is usually not as striking... I only play up one feature at a time.

------------------
When she woke in the morning,
she knew that her life had passed her by,
and she called out a warning,
"don't ever let life pass you by."

-"Warning"~Incubus

~^*shanna leigh*^~

[This message has been edited by justagirl04 (edited 10-28-2001).]

Posts: 318 | From: Oklahoma USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlutterBy01
Neophyte
Member # 5668

Icon 10 posted      Profile for FlutterBy01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm definitely a make-up girl. I don't care too much for my freckles, and I have like the worst dark circles because my school starts at 7:20 AM and I take forever to get ready... but only a few min with makeup cuz I've got it down to an art practically, and often my friends ask me to do thier makeup on special occasions. Anyhoo, I have liquid stuff from victoria's secret... from my local mall... it's a lil expensive but works sooo well for me... and of course some undereye coverup... and a little ligloss... thats about it unless i feel like bronzer or using some hand lotion on my eyelashes, it works so much better than mascara. I know you all say that you don't like makeup cuz it seems so fake, but its just makeup, if I wear it I'm still me, I just like the way I look a little better.

------------------
"He who has a thousand friends
Has not a friend to spare,
While he who has one enemy
Shall meet him everywhere." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Posts: 21 | From: Boca Raton, Florida, U.S.A. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
short stuff
Activist
Member # 3415

(a lil off the subject but...)

FlutterBy01!!! you start school at 7:20 too!! gosh..... so does my school and that is SOO early!!!

lately, I have been trying the no make up thing..... I don't know.. I haven't gotten any different responses... ohh well.

take care!

------------------

velocette
Activist
Member # 3877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for velocette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a makeup girlie. I don't plaster it on so that I have to take it off with a spoon, or anything, but I do wear it. My daily routine is foundation and eyeshadow. I love eyeshadow, it's so perdy I spent $35 on a compact with 4 shades... eeks, I can be quite silly.

------------------
You're So Disco! : My Online Diary

Posts: 81 | From: Hayward, California, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nocturnal Kitten
Activist
Member # 5316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nocturnal Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can go either way, it all depends on how long I will be out. If I'm going to be gone the whole day or it's a special event, I'll wear make up. My usual routine is foundation, eye shadow, powder, eye liner, mascara and lip stick. I play up my eyes a lot because I think they are my best feature next to my lips, which are played up slightly as well. My eyes looks best with dark colors. When I was a blonde, I wore dark brown eyeshadow, but since that didn't go well with my hair when I started dying it red, I switched to purple. The mascara and eyeliner are always black. I stopped wearing blush several years back. I always hated how it seemed to just disappear or get a fingerprint right in the middle, so I gave my blush to my mom.

If I'm just going to be out for a little while, liek to the store or something, I'll just wear lipstick or some lip gloss and that's it. I don't really think I need make up. That may sound conceded, but I am beautiful to me and that's all that really matters.

Though I will make myself up sometimes when I'm feeling down, even if I just walk around the house in it. It makes me feel better a lot of times.

------------------
It took so long to remember just what happened.
I was so young and vestal then.

Posts: 50 | From: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 7 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Usually I don't like make-up at all - it's just not something I find attractive. Since I feel that I way I never wear it. I think I just like looking in the mirror and seeing what I really look like, not what I look like with make-up on - that's also why I switched to contact lenses.

Sometimes make-up can be cool though. Last year one of my guy friends started wearing eyeliner, eyeshadow, and glitter and he looked really hot. I'm not sure what I liked about it - the way he looked or the way he was playing with his gender. Either way, it was very appealing.

Now that I'm thinking about this I do paint my toenails from time to time. So much for looking in the mirror and seeing only me.

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardc0resuperstar
Neophyte
Member # 5698

Icon 6 posted      Profile for hardc0resuperstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think most chicks look better with a little bit of something, and yes, this IS coming from another girl.

I personally love makeup. I love how you can change your whole "emotion" with makeup. How if youre feeling dark, you play up your eyes, if youre feeling flirty, you were shades of pink. Ahhh. Love it. As a matter of fact, when I am out of highschool cosmetology is a field I am interested in going into. I absolutely love making people look their best, because chances are when you look your best, you feel your best. And thats always a good thing. )

Posts: 11 | From: A galaxy far far away. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If i wear make up its only lip gloss and eyeshadow. i feel that i look too fake when i have lots of make up on. besides i have these lovely thick dark lashes that serve as looking like mascara, and naturally rosy cheeks for blush!

------------------
So you call this your free country?
Tell me why it costs so much to live.--3 Doors Down

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. --Chris Slater

Posts: 266 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a girl, and this is what I wear:

CoverGirl Neutral Tones- I wear the eyelid color! Very, very unnoticable...
Maybelline WonderCurl Mascara in dark brown
CornSilk powder in translucent
And when I feel like it, concealer.

Yup.. that's it. I think I have kind of a strange opinion on makeup...

-I HATE lipstick... it's very ugly, unless you have absolutely no color to your lips, please, don't wear it...

-I either like to wear neutral colors (very minimal), or wear eyeliner and neutral eyeshadows... either minimize your face, or maximize a certain feature!!

-I don't like blush.

- I absolutely HATE, HATE, HATE whenever girls wear their eyeshadow all the way up to their eyebrow.... this bugs the CRAP out of me!! Grr......

I don't like too much makeup,. I think it looks very classy and elegant, though, if you wear black eyeshadow on your bottom lid, and the smokey eye on top. Very, very pretty! ^_^

------------------
Don't Mess with Texas

"Only in America, where we can dream as big as we want to."
-Brooks and Dunn

Life is not fair, a fair is a place you show cows

[This message has been edited by Daydreamer24 (edited 11-13-2001).]

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sugarvaulter
Neophyte
Member # 5959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sugarvaulter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh gosh, my fave topic, makeup!! i have seriously not gone a day without wearing makeup since 7th grade. that was when i wore only foundation and mascara.

now i won't even BEGIN to describe my makeup routine to you, but it is a long extensive project which extends throughout the day.

see, i go to an all girl's catholic school and we wear uniforms. therefore, everyone tends to show up to school looking all shitty and tired and dead. by lunch time (right before we go off campus and see the boys) everyoen is all made up and pretty. since we wear uniforms, makeup is one of the few ways left to distinguish ourselves from others and make ourselves pretty and stylish.

i just LOVE makeup, MAC is my fave brand. after clothes, most my money goes to makeup, everything from MAC to cute little treasures that i find at long's drugs or target.

i have tried to stop wearing makeup cuz i think i am addicted! but that did not work. all throughout the day people constantly would ask me if i was SICK or TIRED, and say that i looked really young, malnourished, fatigued, pale, etc!! needless to say this is enough to make me continue to wear makeup. gosh im obssessed!

oh, and lastly, if applied right, i truly, honestly believe makeup makes people look BETTER! although there are DEFINITELY those who are born with naturally gorgeous complexions and can get away without makeup every day :c)

gina

Posts: 6 | From: marina, ca, usa | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unhappykoger
Activist
Member # 1514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unhappykoger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well i wear make up but not alot. it looks almost natural. i wear eyeshadow mostly. i like the natural look but i wear makeup because i hate the way my face looks. i know it covers your face but i feel better thinking that my true natural face is hidden and that i look completely different even though i really dont. i may not make sense but that is how i feel. i dont like my face so i cover it up.
Posts: 365 | From: dayton,ohio,u.s.a. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Only In Dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Daydreamer24:

- I absolutely HATE, HATE, HATE whenever girls wear their eyeshadow all the way up to their eyebrow.... this bugs the CRAP out of me!! Grr......

Confession: I used to do that! Well, not exactly. When I first started wearing makeup, I used a LOT of bright eyeshadow, and some people used to tease me about putting it up to my eyebrows.

I never meant to, though!

------------------
"You're scary sometimes! Brilliant, but scary!"
-Ron to Hermione, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Do not question the Mistress of Legend!

Posts: 268 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momma cat
Activist
Member # 363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momma cat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have acne. That said, I feel that putting makeup on my face is an exercise in futility - it will never be pretty. I'd rather not wear makeup and leave people with the impression that PERHAPS I COULD be pretty, rather than put on makeup and remove all doubt. And when you've got little scabs on your face, no amount of concealer can fix you because it doesn't fix the texture problem.

But on occaision I have a good face day and a reason to wear makeup (job interview, etc) and it's astonishing how differently people treat me. It disgusts me. Normally I don't wear makeup because I want to know how someone would treat ME, the person, rather than Ms. Max Factor.

Posts: 155 | From: WA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DevilLady17
Neophyte
Member # 5984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevilLady17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I rarely wear makeup i think it makes you look fake!Especially when you overdo it!
Posts: 14 | From: North Ridgeville, Ohio,America | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't wear conventional makeup. The only makeup I'll wear is stage makeup. That stuff is so much fun!

I've never had much of an interest in it. I have make up. I wear it maybe twice a year. maybe.

------------------
"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me."
-- Nathaniel Lee

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CandyDreams123
Activist
Member # 5593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CandyDreams123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wear make-up. My boyfriend thinks I don't need any. But, I love my eyes ,and when I put on makeup it brings them out even more.
Posts: 62 | From: TN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Only In Dreams:
Confession: I used to do that! Well, not exactly. When I first started wearing makeup, I used a LOT of bright eyeshadow, and some people used to tease me about putting it up to my eyebrows.

I never meant to, though!

I'm sorry, Only in Dreams! Didn't meanto offend anyone there, I just meant that I think it looks bad. I admit, I used to do it to! Then I went to 8th grade! Now I'm in 9th, and I see so many girls wearing crap on their faces in the halls. To me, less is more, and I feel uncomfortable whenever I wear lots of makeup.

------------------
happy holidays!!

Don't Mess with Texas

"Only in America, where we can dream as big as we want to."
-Brooks and Dunn

Life is not fair, a fair is a place you show cows

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zae~Zae
Activist
Member # 2946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zae~Zae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't wear makeup. It's a personal decision. I prefer going natural. I will wear makeup for special occasions and probably only special occasions. For things like prom, weddings, and stuff maybe, but not on a regular basis.

------------------

Shann

~Activist~
C/O 2002

Love begins within

Posts: 91 | From: South Carolina, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.