Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Bug juice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bug juice
Doe4youbaby
Neophyte
Member # 4389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doe4youbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys I was wondering how many of you out there watch bug juice cuz I need to know why eve and jen got kicked out were they really doing drugs they seem young and niave Any clues?

------------------
*~ And the beat goes on~*
~*Ya da dada de~*
~*ya da da da dum~*

Posts: 33 | From: ca usa | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emsily0
Activist
Member # 2059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emsily0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wait, is there a new season of bug juice? or was this the old episodes that were taped like 4 years ago?

i'm just wondering. i have a friend who was on the original bug juice.

em

------------------
Boys and girls in America have such a sad time together; sophistication demands that they submit to sex immediately without proper preliminary talk. Not courting talk - real straight talk about souls - for life is holy and every moment is precious. I heard the Denver and Rio Grande locamotive howling off in the mountains. I wanted to pursue my star further. -Kerouac

Posts: 786 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cate
Activist
Member # 3634

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've watched a few episodes of bug juice, but i have no idea why eve and jen got kicked out! Tell me if u find out!
Posts: 87 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm old and krusty; what's bug juice?

------------------
A waist is a terrible thing to mind.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cate
Activist
Member # 3634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bug juice is a tv show on the disney channel. Its about some kids like 14 and 15 years old at camp for the summer. well thats all i can think of, anyone care to add anything??
Posts: 87 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
euphorickitty
Neophyte
Member # 6425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for euphorickitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's new on bug juice these days? I haven't had the tv turned on in ages! Is it still airing on Disney?
Posts: 38 | From: Southern California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like everyone else, I didn't even know new episodes are being filmed!

I saw one episode where Eve got kicked off just because she was breaking the rules, although they wouldn't tell anyone else why. Is what you're talking about a new or old episode? That might be it if it's an old one...

------------------
Don't mess with Texas.

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~jess~
Activist
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~jess~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i whatched the last two episodas. Im usually online whenever it comes on nor do i know what time its on. i think it would be cool to go to camp for the summer but what would you do for "that time of the month" or what if you didnt fit in?
Posts: 278 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grizabella
Activist
Member # 2014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grizabella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm curious too. They never actually said why, they just said that she had brought something with her that she wasn't supposed to have. I don't know if it was drugs. I thought it might be cigarettes. I dunno.

------------------
"Sometimes people care too much. I think it's called Love."
---Pooh Bear

Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ~jess~:
i think it would be cool to go to camp for the summer but what would you do for "that time of the month" or what if you didnt fit in?

1. Bring menstrual pads/tampons/something.
2. Try to fit in

------------------
Don't mess with Texas.

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I started going to diabetic camp when i was diagnosed with the disease. It wasn't a summer long thing, just 2 weeks at first, but now it's only 1.

I was so nervous to begin with, but i ended up making friends with tons of people, and now i'm a counselor(well, i hope).

Unfortunatly i was on my period for the last couple of years. I deal with it though. No big deal, and it's not much to deal with.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lilfran14
Activist
Member # 6858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lilfran14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey i always watch bug juice from the first year to today. I was wondering why jen and eve got kicked out to, i thought it was drugs but they seem to young to be doing that, so i figured it was cigarets but im not sure lets hope someoen can find out cuz its bugging me alot!

------------------
~*Katie Frances*~

Dave I miss you so much!! Come home as soon as possbile! I love you!

"In the land of the free, home of the brave, why is it that i still feel like a slave.?"

"And all i wanted was somebody who carres"

Posts: 183 | From: Buffalo, NY :) | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anything_U_Want
Neophyte
Member # 7696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anything_U_Want     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey my friend got on an editors page or something(SHE IS OBSESSED) and it said they brought liquor and carried it around in coke cans and like mixed it in with it and someone finally found out
Posts: 6 | From: Cincinnati OH USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lilfran14
Activist
Member # 6858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lilfran14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG!! Anything u want you are soo amazing ..lol..i and so many other people have been tryin to figure that out for the longest time, thankyou so much, tis very well appreciated! Im gonna tell all my friends.

------------------
~*Katie Frances*~

Why is it that in the
land of the free, home
of the brave, why is it
that i still feel like a
slave.?"

Life is too short..Live it well and with the people you care about.. Don't ever let your work become your life... Go out there and live a little before its too late** Dr. Greene ER

Posts: 183 | From: Buffalo, NY :) | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.