Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » I am happy today because... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I am happy today because...
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Shann, i'm happy cause it's friday too!! and also cause my potential man took me out for dinner and i scored a kiss!....or two, or five...

------------------
"Neither a lofty imagination, nor intelligence is the source of genius. Love, love, that is the source of genius." ~W.A. Mozart

Posts: 266 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DiamondGirl2K
Activist
Member # 9162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DiamondGirl2K     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am happy today because I spent time with my best friend. We don't spend much time together because we go to different schools. We laughed together like little girls and it was so much fun!!!

------------------
*DiamondGirl*
~N~
*Boogie Black*
9/27/01
Still Going Strong!!!
Forever and Always!!!

Posts: 137 | From: The Home of The Greatest: NY | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am happy today because the evil, plant-killing roommate left for a week.

------------------
The house smelled musty and damp, and a little sweet, as if it were haunted by the ghosts of long-dead cookies.

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbid_Lust
Neophyte
Member # 12053

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Morbid_Lust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im happy because it is raining.
^V^Morbid^V^

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leni
Activist
Member # 9536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am happy today coz I saw my mother
Love,
Leni

------------------
dive into shine, even a deep darkness changes into shine, because i am believing the moment

Posts: 114 | From: El Salvador, but living in London :) | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Layra
Activist
Member # 8047

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Layra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm happy everytime i think in the person i'm in love.
Posts: 89 | From: San JOSe, Costa Rica | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Layra
Activist
Member # 8047

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Layra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm also happy because i'm alive, with all persons i really care about.
Posts: 89 | From: San JOSe, Costa Rica | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~You*Know*Who~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am happy today, cause I had way too much caffine~
Posts: 252 | From: somwhere, usa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluefreak44
Activist
Member # 12381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluefreak44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am happy today because I was able to cheer my boyfriend up after his mom (well, adoptive mom) told him he was useless and just a trouble maker taking up space in her house. He's in a good mood again! And all I did was talk with him on msn!
Posts: 81 | From: MO, USA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bluefreak44:
...I was able to cheer my boyfriend up after his mom (well, adoptive mom) told him he was useless and just a trouble maker taking up space in her house. ...

You know, I'm convinced that is a line that all parents must use at some point or another. I'm not sure why, since it's pretty brutal...but I can remember hearing that all the time as a youth. So of course I ran over to Dad, thinking maybe he'd help out. I explained to him what Mom had said and how it made me feel.

His response? "Hell, she's right son! Behave your darned self!" Ahhh yes. To be a kid again...

------------------
BruinDan, "Number Three," PBOM

Beware the naked man who offereth you his pants.

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~You*Know*Who~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am happy today because:

1.) It was 70 degrees outside so I got to lay and suntan.

2.) It was 70 degrees outside so I got to garden and get dirty!

3.) A guy has my number on his cell phone under speed-dile and I didnt know it until yesterday! (now if he'de only use it )

Posts: 252 | From: somwhere, usa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sachie
Activist
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sachie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am happy today because it's BREAK! and i can use the day to my advantage to WRITE! or do HOMEWORK! or USE EXCESSIVE CAPITALS!

------------------
libido ergo sum.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
losermoni
Neophyte
Member # 12219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for losermoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm going to kill myself! finally!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No you're not.
You're going to get yourself to your nearest emergency room, or if that's completely impossible you're going to call a friend or crisis hotline up now, and tell them exactly what you've told us. You've made contact with people who'd like to help you, and can't, it would be just as easy to speak to someone who's near you, and can actually do something.

------------------
Milke, with an L, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP, MF

I still love you, oh, I still love you
...Only slightly, only slightly less than I used to

[This message has been edited by Milke (edited 04-27-2003).]

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

telling us that you are going to kill yourself is a pretty serious threat...and I hope you are not throwing around for s**ts and giggles. If you are seroius, call someone NOW AND GET HELP. Tell them what you typed on here. Don't waste your life.
frenchy
Activist
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm happy today because i got to spend most of my weekend with my gorgeous boyfriend!!
Went out into town with him (and a friend)on saturday, and sunday i was invited to meet his relatives at a (greek) easter family lunch and we got time alone that night as well yay!!

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sunset_Rose
Activist
Member # 10181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sunset_Rose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love this topic! I was just feeling down, and thinking of something that's made me happy today has cheered me up!

I'm happy today because I have finally done my Spanish spoken exam, and I never have to do another Spanish spoken exam EVER AGAIN!!!

Hooray!

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
butterfly12
Activist
Member # 11263

Icon 3 posted      Profile for butterfly12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm happy today because yesterday I did a killer workout and everything hurts so wonderfully bad right now! Seriously! It hurts my abs to laugh, and my thighs even just to walk!
Life is good!

------------------
"The drama queen is 17 and sleeping with the boys for free - she's got a reputation of being easy.."

Posts: 43 | From: Gaspesie, Quebec | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.