Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » What are you wearing *today* ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What are you wearing *today* ?
izziel1923
Neophyte
Member # 4271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izziel1923     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by PoetgirlNY:
What's a cat collar?

A collar that a cat would wear, except that I wear it, it's very pretty, but it's a new day, so I'm not wearing the cat collar today. Tonight I have on Kacki shorts, a "wife beater", and seakers, since I have yet to undress.

------------------
~*~Sarah~*~
Take my hand and we can fly higher than the stars.

Posts: 27 | From: Asheville, NC - Freak Capitol of the US and proud of it | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissThang2004
Neophyte
Member # 4310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissThang2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hellllllllllloooo beautiful people! today i am wearing nike button down black and white pants and pink socks, pink secrets black champion sports bra, black and white and silver hard rock cafe CANCUN shirt with a grey and 1 sweatshirt over it......YESSSS i was ballin today i was playing with the big boys today and my team won!? whyyyy because the tight girls were on ittt! *wink*

------------------
-perfection is a myth- with 5 exceptions...*NSYNC....

Posts: 20 | From: woodbridge, va, usa | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok...! New day

Today I'm wearing (supposed) baggy black pants (they're not as baggy now coz I put on some weight since last year ), grey Converse trainers, grey socks I think, and a cute lil t-shirt that's in baby blue and has got tweety things on the front and back I know it doesn't go so well with the pants, but I'm still a bit sleepy and this was the 1st that came to my hands ehehe

------------------
~Sallynha

ICQ #120172535

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not that this is the most useful and interesting thread around, but I thought I'd bring it up again

Ok, today I'm wearing my dark denim flared jeans, blue adidas trainers (the same blue there is on those boxes above the user name and password when we're replying to a topic ), and a cute shirt that has a kind of checked pattern in lilac, beige and pale green I got from Warner Bros when I was over in NYC (I love it!)

------------------
~Sallynha

ICQ# 123898306

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Neophyte
Member # 3597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it 1:45 here and im still wearin normal clothes!!

baggy grey tousers and a grey t- shirty thing i did think about wearing underwear but thought id go commando cause i went swimmin this mornin

Posts: 35 | From: England | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
super_geek
Neophyte
Member # 4353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for super_geek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
new day...

long sleeved pink shirt thing with a black short sleeved jack off jill shirt over the top..
and baggy black pants with pink flames up the side....
and the usual jewellery(gummy bracelets, beads, watches) and my new dog collar..yay

Posts: 20 | From: hell, australia | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BeatnikBaby
Neophyte
Member # 4669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeatnikBaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm wearing my beatiful homemade(actually kinko's made it)Simon and Garfunkel shirt. It's red and long sleeved cuz it was kinda nippley today in PA, and the sleeves flare out. i'm wearing 9 cheap rings,4 hemp necklaces,3 hemp ankle bracelets on one ankle, and 10 hemp bracelets on my left wrist. lacey white bra and white 'bikini' undies..they have little red bows on the sides,a long dark denim skirt that drags on the ground...it'll surely be all tore up in a few months, and my black Vans with my red shoelaces that have the anarchy sign on them. wooo hooo!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scorpio
Activist
Member # 4154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love these threads!

Lets start at the bottom. I'm wearing white socks, blue jeans, a red t-shirt that says Kamana on it with a howling wolf. An Overlake School sweatshirt whihc is gray, and a green fimo bracelet.

Posts: 83 | From: Seattle, Washington | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoodGirl
Neophyte
Member # 4832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoodGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a cute flowery tank top from Wet Seal and very short white shorts from Old Navy.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doe4youbaby
Neophyte
Member # 4389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doe4youbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I Am wearing a red shirt with kaki shorts my steve madden tilt shoes and my bootylicious headband
Posts: 33 | From: ca usa | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadowhawk
Activist
Member # 3425

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Shadowhawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sure, I replied to this thread once already, but today's outfit is much cooler.

On my top half, I have the spiffy Sluggy Freelance Torg Dream Fighters shirt.
As for the bottom, a pair of 3/4 length Old Navy olive drab cargo-ish "pants" (on me, they're shorts that hit a little below my knee. Being 6'5 has its problems).

It's comfortable, and I have enough pockets to store everything (which, today, was four rolls of film, a cell phone, my keys, my wallet, and my checkbook. People aren't joking when they say guys can store anything in their pockets).

Posts: 80 | From: Phoenix, AZ, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Moon and stars boxers from Target and a Target sleep shirt. I am officially addicted to Target. .....zzzzzz
Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreveryoung
Activist
Member # 7990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreveryoung     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's saterday, and it's 2:18 i got a shower and i am just hangin out. With umbro soccer shorts on, and a t-shirt that has to do with a run/walk club that i am in, called spartin striders. I also have a shirt on my head cause my towels in the wash

------------------

*****@nna-Christine*****

Posts: 87 | From: PA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i hadah work today, so i am wearing a blue shirt with dragonflies on it, and some LEI flares.

------------------
~*Scientists say that one out of 4 people are crazy. go to 3 of ur friends and if they are okay, you are it.*~

~*In faith i do not love thee with mine eyes
for they in thee a thousand errors note
but tis my heart which love what they dispise,
who in despite of view is pleased to dote,
Nor are mine ears by thine tounge's tune delighted,
Nor tender feeling base touches prone,
Nor taste nor smell desire to be invited,
To any sensual feast with thee alone.
But my five wits nor five senses can dissuade one foolish heart from serving thee,
Who leaves unswayed the likeness of a man,
Thy proud heart's slave and vassal wretch to be.
Only my plague thus far can i count my gain,
that he who makes me sin awards me pain.
~*William Shakespeare
Sonnet 141

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apoc-chan
Neophyte
Member # 8432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apoc-chan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm... Desperately need to do laundry....

At the moment, I am wearing my way-oversized black kung fu pants, and a black undershirt. Ohhh yeah, comfy-central.

Posts: 25 | From: Nowhere in particular | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunshine_1ofakind
Activist
Member # 3215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshine_1ofakind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today I am wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, my Rainforest Cafe shirt that all the words are coming off, and my white Fila shoes.
Posts: 61 | From: Mayfield, Ky | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
news_bunny98
Neophyte
Member # 8310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for news_bunny98     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
at the moment its 7:30 ummmmm tuesday night so im wearing my mad pink pj bottoms with hearts on them with a huge slipknot tshirt
Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drAmA quEEn
Activist
Member # 8332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drAmA quEEn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am wearing my nightie hehe ive had nothin to do all day so ive just been laying around. god its 3.15pm!
Posts: 65 | From: uk | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XxAmy2005xX
Neophyte
Member # 8291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XxAmy2005xX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was wearing scooby doo boxers and a t shirt with my school name on it, but it's 1:30 and I decided to get dressed. I'm wearing some capris from Target that are really tight, a thong, bra, and a black tank top w/ sparkles.
Posts: 27 | From: House Springs, Missouri, USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pale blue peasant shirt, yummy jeans (my little black cat was licking my knee earlier, though I have no idea why), and leopard house coat, because it's cold in here.

------------------
Why scream and cry when you know it's true?
Why fall in love when there's better things to do?

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Thang
Activist
Member # 5508

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Miss Thang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm wearing real pink pj pants, and a blue tshirt, and on top of that is this gray shirt that i made from pants- just cut out the crotch. and on top of that i have another blue shirt, and then i have a sweatshirt that says "vanderbilt" even though i don't go there and i never will.. and to top it off, christmas socks. yay! lots o' layers.
Posts: 211 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

nice to see this thread back to active

i'm just about to leave for school, wearing dark denim flares, navy+white striped shirt, beije hooded coat and beige suede shoes

------------------
~Sallynha
me shell him

ICQ# 123898306

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm wearing flared blue jeans, an orange tee shirt, and my gray sweatshirt.

It was chilly today!

------------------
"Distance and time do not make the heart grow fonder, but only serve to show he who is missing how deep and vigilent his love lies." ~~My boyfriend :)

Posts: 266 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Neophyte
Member # 6923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right now it's about 6pm here, and I got home from school 2 hrs ago. I didn't bother to change or anything, so this is what I'm wearing:

An aqua tanktop with big peacock reather designs all over it, and a pair of low-cut dark denim shorts. This is probably one of my favorite outfits, actually.

Good topic for a thread!

Posts: 14 | From: in a galaxy far far away | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's see...My big ole' grey pants, a chartruse tank top, without a bra, and my really really comfy stretchy underwear. Don't worry--they have a cotten crotch. They form to fit you, and I have no idea who makes em. But they are bright green. At least I'm not wearing my bright orange hoodie, because its only 90 degrees Fahrenheit outside....or it was, 3 hours ago.
Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im wearing me skiing penguin pajamas. they are really cute and they have (obviously) skiing penguins on them. after all its is 3:30 in the morning

------------------
later rox.
shorter signature, yes?

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am wearing a tee shirt that says "This is what SPOILED looks like" and a short black mini skirt! Oh and these white platform flip flops that I got yesterday...Oh and toe rings. Im so gurlie, aint I?

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
Bobaroony & Erica Bearica
<3 love forever!

Monk N Bear~ Best Friends Forever! ~Luv ya babe!

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

One ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Heather Corinna

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniLoo
Activist
Member # 7058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JenniLoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, today is a lazy day, and I'm not going anywhere until tonight. So I have on a pair of grey-ish over-all's and a green striped shirt. I baby-sit for my boyfriend tonight, so I'll probably wear something a little nicer later....like kakhis....

------------------
~Who live in a pineapple under the sea?~

~ www.geocities.com/grits2003]Jenni

Posts: 43 | From: Savannah, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today i'm wearing my new red flip flops, old blue jeans with red inserts in the sides, a red tank top, red and white necklace, and a red kerchief in my hair! I'm so RED today! Oh yeah and this really cute black, white, turquoise, and pink bra that i bought yesterday! It's nifty!

------------------
Bacon bits and jalapenos on my Polish hot dog.
Half a pound of potato chips and a beef jerky log.
I press my face to the window, a wrapper sticks to my shirt.
Eight people in a stinky van, a couple more couldn't hurt.

Posts: 266 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
baggy faded damin shorts, and a radiohead shirt.

i was wearing flip-flops earlier, but since i'm indoors, i prefer to go barefoot.

imagine my horror when i saw the aforementioned flip-flops featured in the June 2002 issue of Lucky magazine (a mag all about shopping). i was at a friend's house, and someone pointed it out to me. i mean, you honestly think *i'd* read that sort of stuff? nahh. but i was wearing the sandals at the time. they spent the rest of the day calling me "trendy"

------------------
"Go that way really fast, and if anything gets in your way ... turn." Better off Dead starring a teenaged John Cusack.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, right now I'm in my bright orange ugly bathrobe. It was on sale at JC Penney's, and I needed a robe for my trip next month.

That's all I have on. I got out of the shower, and took a nap. And I am too lazy to put clothes on at 5 o'clock in the afternoon.

------------------
MPAA Rating: PG for mild peril.

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today it's dark blue denim cutoff shorts and an orange, navy, yellow, turquoise, red, and white striped tank top from The Buckle. Oh and my really comfy L.L.Bean houseshoes my b/f got me!

------------------
Bacon bits and jalapenos on my Polish hot dog.
Half a pound of potato chips and a beef jerky log.
I press my face to the window, a wrapper sticks to my shirt.
Eight people in a stinky van, a couple more couldn't hurt.

theduck
Neophyte
Member # 8691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theduck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm wearing a white tee that says "Let's face it I'm loveable" and my monkey pajama pants. Yay comfortable pjs.
Posts: 12 | From: ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey since it's another day i can post again! I really like this thread! Today i'm wearing denim shorts and my boyfriend's (well now it's mine) 3rd grade baseball T-shirt.
XxAmy2005xX
Neophyte
Member # 8291

Icon 7 posted      Profile for XxAmy2005xX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm wearing a plain white shirt and light blue, dark blue, and white striped-like capris from Kohls. Oh yeah, and a bra that makes my boobs look bigger!!lol
Posts: 27 | From: House Springs, Missouri, USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.