Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » What are you wearing *today* ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What are you wearing *today* ?
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I was checking the active forums today, and I came across a title that was "What are you wearing?"... I went there and it was all about prom eheh So as I got the wrong idea, now I though it'd be a silly, useless and completely uninteresting question to make, so here it is... what are you all scarleteeners wearing today?

Starting with me... eheh

Today is Sunday and I usually stay home on Sundays, sleeping late and studying and planning the week ahead in the afternoon. So I'm wearing confy baggy grey cotton pants and a white tank top

------------------
~Sallynha

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrazyGirl
Activist
Member # 2648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I work today, so I'm wearing black slacks and a peach/orange-ish top. And a name tag, so I don't forget who I am.

------------------
"So I speak to you in riddles, cause my words get in my way" -Aaron Lewis of Staind, in Epiphany.

Posts: 136 | From: City of Angels | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right now, at this very moment, i'm wearing my 101 dalmations boxers, and a winnie the pooh pj t-shirt because i just got up. In about an hour, i'll be wearing my soccer stuff and a tank top because i have soccer practice. Later today, i will be wearing a nice big hoodie and some pj pants, because it's sunday, and i'm lazy and i rented some movies. Comfy clothes are nnnniiiiice.

------------------
"A six foot tall anorexic bimbo,with plastic breasts is making me feel weird about my own body."
-Miss Bif Naked

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AngelElisheva
Activist
Member # 3815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AngelElisheva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My formal was last night and I'm utterly pooped, so I'm staying home today. I'm wearing a comfy pair of low-rider jeans and a World Cup '93 Danville Soccerfest shirt that I've had for about eight years.

Ah, the joys of comfy-dom!

~Angel~

------------------
Nobody knows what you know, nobody's seen what you've seen, nobody's lived what you've lived...so why let them judge you?
~Personal Quote~

You know, Hobbes, sometimes I think the surest sign of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
~Calvin~

Posts: 176 | From: Middle of Nowhere, PA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right now I am wearing my boxers, and a all stars baby tee. Yes I know that its 1:30p.m. but I like tp be comfertable until I have to go out.

Later today I will be going out for my anniversary with my boyfriend. (1 1/2 year) I still dunno what Im going to wear yet.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh ... I love boxers

I'm wearing what i wore to bed. I didn't get to sleep until 5am, so i didn't feel like changing. I'm wearing khaki shorts, a little blue teeshirt i got from wasaga beach and a nice warm sweat shirt... that was part of my uniform last year at my old school. I love to be comfortable ... and right now i certainly am

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exit seraphim
Activist
Member # 2566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exit seraphim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm wearing sweat pants from my highschool and a grey tee that says, "everything i need to know i learned from my horse" and nothing else. i took a shower and didn't feel like rummaging through my undies drawer. no ones gonna see me, so i can't be bothered!

-justine

Posts: 142 | From: H*Ton, NY | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm wearing my grey Curious George shirt with my flared jeans. Along with my 'Princess' accesories

------------------
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~
.:.Christine.:.
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky1402
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky1402     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just got back from my friends' graduation, so I'm just loungin' around. I'm wearing a pair of MUDD flaired jeanes w/ the velcro pockets on the back and a baggy blue Old Navy shirt that has the lettering rubbing off. Oh, and a toe ring!

Interesting combination, eh?

------------------
*^Lucky^*
Lucky's new (and improved) homepage

"At one point we decided to fight fire with fire. Well...basically...your house burned even faster."

Posts: 492 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
towel42
Activist
Member # 3118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for towel42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was out late at a concert last night, so I'm being lazy girl today. Just a grey t-shirt, a black sweater with a few colorful stripes on it, and some navy blue drawstring pants. Basically, clothes I would never wear outside of the house, but are quite comfy.

Gee, I think we've all got a similar clothes vibe going today, eh?

------------------
...an angel who didn't so much fall as saunter vaguely downwards...

"Ni! Ni! Niii!" -Monty Python & the Holy Grail

"Ennui is insufficient reason to commit suicide."
"Things seemed much less complicated...before we kept computers."
-Neil Gaiman

Posts: 256 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star1120
Activist
Member # 1624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for star1120     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i had graduation today so i *was* wearing this dress i got as a senior gift that was boxy and from walmart (it was an inside joke dress) but my momma altered it and it looked cool cuz it fit. it was orange and bright dark pink swirly stripes type deal.. it was "loud!" haha...
then i changed to go to some open houses... a pair of guys rue 21 jeans from the stock room and a black converse shirt from goodwill and a blue hoodie (a girls ride, it has a hawaiian type flower on it, got it out of alloy) and a pair of "plat skool" vans that are 2 1/2 years old! i love them! my favorite shoes ever!!

normally i'd be wearing tube sox... but i got to my shoes before my sox so... haha

------------------
" Life move pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Posts: 183 | From: ohio, usa | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexy_Kitty14
Neophyte
Member # 1179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexy_Kitty14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its late so I'm wearing my pajamas. Bright green flanel pajamas that are about 6 sizes too big. They're so ugly......it doesn't get any better than this!
Posts: 20 | From: Newfoundland, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gahh, must you remind me that i need to do my laundry???

i'm wearing my U2 shirt and some khaki twill carpenter shorts.

------------------
i use angst

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so as today is a different day, I'll post again lol

Today I was supposed to be having boring Accounting lessons, but the weather is so hot and I'm feeling a bit ill, so I decided to stay home

I'm wearing a pair of baggy kind of army grey (?) or kakhi style green (I'm very bad with colours, English has so many different names to the same colour eheheh) flax pants, a red adidas t-shirt with a navy blue logo on the front (size=12 years old eheh) and my blue slippers eheh

------------------
~Sallynha

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tHATDUDE
Neophyte
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tHATDUDE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'

[This message has been edited by tHATDUDE (edited 06-04-2001).]

Posts: 9 | From: Penafiel, Portugal | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tHATDUDE
Neophyte
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tHATDUDE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hihi well, today i'm using Vans tennis, Ecnesse flare (i wonder how it's written,sorry blue jeans and a white shirt with red neon words, can't explain that well i use reebok classic grey socks with the U.K. flag hihi love u

------------------
tHATDUDE oRIGINAL (R)

Posts: 9 | From: Penafiel, Portugal | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cate
Activist
Member # 3634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yesterday I had to play 5 softball games for a tournament (which by the way we came in 1st!!) And it was windy so I had to wear a sweaty and dirty softball uniform. So today I am very tired and am wearing my pjs! Their a t-shirt and shirts with polka dots and star.
one other reason i am wearing those cause i have a cold and i am not feeling very good!

------------------
Cate!
Scarleteen Mentor

Posts: 87 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Red tshirt, overall shorts, and one of my partner Allan's flannels when I get cold.

Erin

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today Im wearing a Polo (Ralph Lauren) shirt and jeans.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

[This message has been edited by glitter695 (edited 06-04-2001).]

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keoki_14
Activist
Member # 1312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keoki_14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is definitely all about the comfort around here. And I have no problem with that! I'm wearing PJ shorts and a PJ shirt. You know, the matching kind from Target? They've got purple clouds in the background, pigs with with wings all over the place, and the phrase "If only pigs could fly..." scattered all about. They're the cutest!

------------------
Sarcasmic, orgasmic, fantasmic...

Posts: 620 | From: Columbia, MD, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aquamarine
Activist
Member # 3296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aquamarine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dark blue jeans, red shirt with dark red flowers. Gray socks with dark blue flowers. Red hair elastic. I need to change into sleepy-clothes, though...

Time to try out one of those nifty smilies.

Posts: 87 | From: bay area & new england | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A black Crow tshirt and khakis, no socks or shoes. In a second, when I change for bed, it'll be a white baby tee and retro-looking pajama bottoms with pictures and names of cocktails on them (manhattan, rob roy, etc)

My smilie will eat you all.

------------------
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."

Out of my Head.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro_chik
Activist
Member # 4272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro_chik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today I'm wearing... An old lil t-shirt that I got from Banff, some blue comfy pants with zippers all over the place, and some comfy white socks. And underwear, of course.

------------------
~*Maro*~

Posts: 63 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadowhawk
Activist
Member # 3425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadowhawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lessee... Today I'm wearing a pair of boxer shorts (always remember your underwear!), a pair of denim/jean shorts, one heck of a comfortable shirt I bought at Old Navy yesterday (and the old navy name is NOWHERE on it! Muahahaha!), and a pair of hiking boots.

I don't normally wear the boots, I'm just trying to break them in because I bought em today.

I managed to walk out of the house today with the size tag still on my shorts. That wasn't fun (luckily someone noticed right after I got out of the car before lunch ).

Posts: 80 | From: Phoenix, AZ, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wore my Scarleteen Tshirt to the Gay Pride festivities today! I had fun and passed out fliers

------------------
| |: BGBGDGBG BGBGCGBG :| |

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JunkiePanda
Activist
Member # 4006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JunkiePanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it is 12:45 am so i am wearing a pair of boxers and my homemade "got marx?" shirt.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Glad you're keeping up this thread

Well I've just arrived from Maths tution, and I'm wearing baggy army-green flax pants, a red t-shirt with some arabic writings in browns and oranges (I got that in Cordoba in Spain about 2 years ago), and my grey Converse trainers It is *extremely* hot outside ehhe

------------------
~Sallynha

ICQ #120172535

XoXoGrl8
Activist
Member # 2834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XoXoGrl8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, today I had Rookie Camp for my new highschool so I wore a light yellow (goes best wit my blonde/brown hair) shirt from Abercrombie and Fitch (says tennis camp on the front... I don't play tennis!) and a pair of light jean shorts with my brown Sketcher sandals.

------------------
-Ashli-
Blondes have it made...brunnettes don't have an excuse to act stupid!

Mad luv to my 4someones!

Posts: 132 | From: New Jersey...US | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AngelElisheva
Activist
Member # 3815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AngelElisheva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just got back from tennis AND golf AND Tae Kwon Do, and so I'm wearing a lot of sweat! I have on my Adidas mesh shorts, a striped green muscle shirt (well, not really a muscle shirt, but it makes me look buff), and my tennis shoes. Did I mention, by the way, that the coach is waaaay cute? I love blue eyes!

~Angel~

------------------
Nobody knows what you know, nobody's seen what you've seen, nobody's lived what you've lived...so why let them judge you?
~Personal Quote~

You know, Hobbes, sometimes I think the surest sign of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
~Calvin~

Posts: 176 | From: Middle of Nowhere, PA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WinterDragon
Neophyte
Member # 4178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WinterDragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
only wearing a pair of blue shorts gray shirt cause the a/c ain't working.

------------------
Dead I am the rat, feast upon the cat
Tender is the fur, dying as you purr...
Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
Oh no, there is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me.

Posts: 17 | From: Rolla,Mo | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
izziel1923
Neophyte
Member # 4271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izziel1923     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had to work, so I have on a black tank top, black pants, running shoes, and a cat collar.
Posts: 27 | From: Asheville, NC - Freak Capitol of the US and proud of it | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's a cat collar?

I'm wearing a long, flowy, light, airy, Indian print skirt that makes me feel like I'm just not wearing anything on the bottom, a tight sleeveless stretchy low cut v-neck black shirt that fits in such a way that at all times there is either a little belly or lots of cleavage showing, and Birkenstocks. It's my absolute favorite outfit. I feel so happy in it. As I said earlier today in an Alternative Sexuality forum, it also arouses me, lol, which seems funny now out of context.

------------------
*Limes Are Sublime*

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissThang2004
Neophyte
Member # 4310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissThang2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a blue sun dress with palm trees on them and a white and blue hoody over it. blue victoria's secret undies to match my dress (coincendence that i bought them too! ) and a baby blue and navy blue flip flops...

only complete with N
sync

neckalace....that looks just like they guys from nsync...my daddy got it made for me

------------------
-perfection is a myth- with 5 exceptions...*NSYNC....

Posts: 20 | From: woodbridge, va, usa | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
super_geek
Neophyte
Member # 4353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for super_geek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
really baggy army pants, a pink tank top and boots

[This message has been edited by super_geek (edited 09-02-2001).]

Posts: 20 | From: hell, australia | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super BubbleGum Gurl
Activist
Member # 2456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super BubbleGum Gurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm wearing my blue Persian PJ's and my doggy slippers.
It's only 4 o clock in the afternoon here, but I have the flu, so I have to stay in bed. : :

Posts: 54 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.