Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » CLASS OF 2002!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CLASS OF 2002!!!
Zae~Zae
Activist
Member # 2946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zae~Zae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Who is apart of the upcoming Senior graduating class of 2002! If you are, let 2001 know that we will show them how it is done. SENIOR ROLL CALL:

Posts: 91 | From: South Carolina, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aquaholic17
Neophyte
Member # 3462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aquaholic17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gRaDuAtE oF 2002 right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 12 | From: Can-ad-a | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If all goes well, I'll finish my LPN training at the end of the summer next year... does that count?

------------------
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."

Out of my Head.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

------------------
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~
.:.Christine.:.
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In any other normal province/state/country, yes, i would be graduating in 2002. However, i'm not in what you would call a normal province.

You've all heard of gr 13 in Ontario right? Well, to get into a certain college program you might need 2 or 3 of these OAC (Ontario Academic Credits, or gr 13 courses) credits to get the college program you want. However, to get into university you need at least six OAC's! Now, I can only take 8 courses/year ... Which = a whole other year for those of us who can't squish in OAC's w/ the rest of the gr 12 courses.

Point being ... I am now in the double graduating class of 2003. Double graduating ... yes. That's when the year under me, and my year, graduate at the same time. Stupid Ontarian government has decided "no, we don't really need grade 13, lets cut it" ... and that's exactly what they're doing. What a way to royally ... err ... "screw" up college/university entries for those of us trapped in the double class!! GRR!!

[/vent]

------------------
When mom found my diaphram, I told her it was a bathing cap for my cat.
~ Liz Winston

In a Smurf's world ...

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cate
Activist
Member # 3634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ME TOO CALLMEBUFFCHICK
CLASS OF 2004 HERE!!!!

Posts: 87 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Were da best!!!!!! whodehooo!!!!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshleyInABottle
Activist
Member # 1029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshleyInABottle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I was a part of the C/O 2001..and we don't need anyone to show us "how it is done." Lol nah I'm not being serious, I'm just kidding with ya. But have fun with your one more year of high school..I'm already out & loving every moment of it!

------------------
"I do what my rice krispies tell me to do"

Posts: 156 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zae~Zae
Activist
Member # 2946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zae~Zae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks AshleyIntheBottle!!!
2002 :] WE ROCK!!!!!!
YEAH!!!8)

Posts: 91 | From: South Carolina, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since 2004 is two years after 2002 that would make us two times cooler

------------------
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~
.:.Christine.:.
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's with the whole rivalry-between-the-classes thing? You're all wonderful.

Besides, everyone knows '99 was, is, and always will be the best

------------------
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."

Out of my Head.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celise
Activist
Member # 196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
me too!!!!!
Posts: 89 | From: Newton, NC, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2003 all the way, bay-beee! We kick boootay!!
Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisGuy
Activist
Member # 968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bah! Pathetic childrenseses!

Hearken to the words of an aged old fool who graduated in '99...unless you're talking high school, in which case it'd be '95.

*Wrinklewrinklewrinkle*

------------------
Pugs: nature's bite-sized, tasty little treats.
I'll have teriyaki on mine!

Posts: 915 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michelle
Activist
Member # 247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for michelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
seniors 2002 baby!!!!

------------------
"You choose your socks by their color and you choose your friends by their character. To choose your socks by their character is dumb and to choose your friends by their color is unthinkable."--anonymous

Posts: 100 | From: TX, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm a senior in college. university of california, bachelor(ette) of the arts, spring 2002.

hope to be master (mistress?) of public health, spring 2004.

and hmm, maybe i'll be Dr. Gumdrop MD in spring 2008.

------------------
| |: BGBGDGBG BGBGCGBG :| |

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenaSuperStar
Neophyte
Member # 4051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JenaSuperStar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<font=4>2002 ROCKS!!!!!</font>
Posts: 36 | From: Brownsville,TX,USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmm...I thought 1997 was a pretty good year for graduating from high school.

But I guess I can accept 2001 as a good year also (if we're talkin' about college graduations!)

[This message has been edited by BruinDan (edited 09-25-2002).]

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star1120
Activist
Member # 1624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for star1120     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
alrighty, i'm a 2001 graduate and.. uh... yeah! hehe...

hey, not to change the subject, but gumdrop, what is that little ditty in your signature? i wrote it down and went to my keyboard! i tried all the different combinations of different octaves and stuff! haha... what is it?

------------------
" Life move pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Posts: 183 | From: ohio, usa | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
star1120, i could tell you, but then i would have to kill you.

as a hint, play in the octave starting with middle C. the C in the notation is the high C. start with the B immediately below the high C. no bass clef. 4/4 in eighth notes

you'll know it if you have a minimal knowledge of new or fairly recent pop/rock on the radio.

------------------
| |: BGBGDGBG BGBGCGBG :| |

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star1120
Activist
Member # 1624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for star1120     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
alrighty... i think i got it...
i think i played it like that last nite... but i was awful sleepy too so... haha i ran right to my keyboard! haha

------------------
" Life move pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Posts: 183 | From: ohio, usa | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heehee....I get it, I get it!

star, have ya figured it out yet? Think pop/rock from early 1999

[This message has been edited by BruinDan (edited 09-25-2002).]

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star1120
Activist
Member # 1624

yes! yes! i got it! i got it! hahaha...
now i sing it in my head "BGBGDGBG BGBGCGBG" hehe... got it!

------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.