Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » What type of animal would you see...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What type of animal would you see...
kistune_vixen
Neophyte
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kistune_vixen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's say you had to relate your boyfriend/girlfriend, immediate family, and friends, to any ANY type of animal (mythical included), what would you pick and why?

b/f Jeremy - wolf. he's big, strong, protective, and NEVER HOME WHEN I WANT TO SEE HIM! ;-;
Josh- parrot. loud, annoying, and he never shuts up, but you just gotta love him
Lindsey- otter. she loves the water, she's always willing to try new things, and she can always make me smile

mom- hippo. she's laid back, big but luvable, and when the house is all clean she likes to sit around outside
daddy- bear. he's huggable, too protective, you don't want to get on his bad side-but if he likes you he'd do anything for you
sis-mosquito. annoying and never goes away!

Lemme know what you would relate your peeps to! C'mon!

------------------

You aint goin' crazy; it's all in your head.

Posts: 14 | From: lala land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary
Activist
Member # 2769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oooh! Very cool... I like this one!

BFF Erin: Peacock, because she's very flirtatious (rainbowed feathers to attract males ) and because she's beautiful.

Friend Katie: Koala, because she's so cute and huggable, and every time I see her I just go, "Awww!"

Friend Leah: Flamingo, because she has THE SKINNIEST LEGS!

Friend Rochelle: Parrot, because she talks non-stop and even if you try to argue with her it's like she can't hear you... She just keeps on repeating the same thing over and over. But you can't help but love her .

Mom: Bear, because she can be loving and protecting, but she has her angry and agressive moments too

Dad: Caterpillar (LOL, Shoosh), because he takes him time with everything, and he's very patient.

------------------
Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?

"Well, I use fertilizer and a new product I got at The Home Depot."

[This message has been edited by Mary (edited 05-31-2001).]

Posts: 500 | From: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laughs_Wisely
Activist
Member # 2610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laughs_Wisely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Considering I'm a closet furry, this is an excellent question!

Girlfriend: Fox. Definite fox. You can almost see the big, luxurious tail most of the time...and the ears...and the fur...mmm...seksy...

Anyway, moving right along...

Brother (and I, actually): Wolf. Upright, pack-oriented, with a surprisingly equal capacity for violence and compassion.

Dad: A great Clydesdale horse, for his strength and his slow, methodical way of doing things.

Mom: A well-trained thoroughbred. The nice sleek lines, the elegant posture, the self-confidence and the way she moves just remind me of a thoroughbred horse.

Posts: 140 | From: Saskatoon, SK, Canada | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~*~jEt SkI cHiCa~*~
Neophyte
Member # 3811

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~*~jEt SkI cHiCa~*~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Adding to the question...
What animal do you see YOURSELF as? Hm? Now that's an interesting one, no?

I see myself as... hm... a Quarter Horse Foal. I'm long-limbed and lanky. I'm spontanious... and I like to frolic in fields! (really... it's a sad world when a teenage girl would rather run around in a grassy field than be inside where it's nice and cool watching tv or something) I'm a picky eater! And I bond... more like cling *coughcough*

Once again, type your mind!

------------------
"Hey! Hurry Up! I got places to go and people to do!"

The Mosh Theory states that if one person falls during a "mosh" the people sorrounding the unfortunate soul will fall because of his limbs changing the floor, thus a chain reaction will occur and could kill hundreds possibly thousands.
The Mosh Theory, Scott Hogg

"Live everyday as it were your last, and one day you'll be right!"

Posts: 9 | From: somewhere, over, the rainbow | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
friend Kimberlee - armadillo. Tough on the outside, gets hit by cars, and looks a little like one. A sexy armadillo, but an armadillo nonetheless!

Friend Josh - Giraffe. Tall, quiet. Adorable.

Ex-boyfriend Justin - Doberman. Smelly, not too bright but loud and protective, and again, he looks JUST like one.

------------------
And there's nothing I can do, as I realize with fright, the spider-man is having me for dinner tonight!

Yet Another Online Diary

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Country Girl
Activist
Member # 3380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Country Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooohhhhh.... great topic! Hmm...let's see..

13 y/o sis - MONKEY...a boney, hyper little thing she is...always clamoring on things. A little tom-boyish.

18 y/o sis - PEACOCK...flirtacious.

Mom - HUMMINGBIRD...always going here and there...hardly ever staying in one place (mainly with taking the 13 y/o places).

Dad - LION...big and strong but watch OUT! Loves a good scratch behind the ears. lol

ME - HORSE...longing for freedom from behind her electric fence. *sigh*

Boyfriend - Hmmm...tough one...he's as sleek as ever..."lean and mean" A big softie...real romantic...athletic...protective...independent...The thing that pops into my mind is a tiger. I'm not sure on this one, though.

------------------
"I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow."

Care to read my thoughts?

Posts: 80 | From: VT | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emsily0
Activist
Member # 2059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emsily0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol. this topic reminds me of a tape of songs i had when i was younger called "good morning, goodnight." one of the songs is just a list of animals. yeah, anyway...

em

------------------
if you want to kiss the sky, you better learn how to kneel (on your knees, boy) -U2

Posts: 786 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.