Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Dear Person: (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dear Person:
Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Only In Dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Aria51:
My Dear Sims:
Stop setting your kitchens on fire.
Your Lady And Mistress,
Me

LOL! I love The Sims! Or at least I did, before my "Livin' Large" CD went missing...

P. S. Try to get her to read up on cooking!

------------------
"Only in dreams
We see what it means
Reach out our hands
Hold on to hers
But when we wake
It's all been erased
And so it seems
Only in dreams..."
-Weezer

Posts: 268 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Only In Dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear stupid counseling office,

I think you're trying to make me miserable.

Oh sure, I've been an A student in English for years; I get high scores on standardized tests; I got 4s and 5s on my Writing Proficiency tests; my English teachers recommended me; I'm one of the best writers in the class, but of course, you don't care, because I got a "C" a long, loooong, time ago (in a galaxy far, far away).

And another thing-why aren't you putting me in choir? What the heck does Math have to do with an elective?! Why do I have to go in that class? Personally I don't care what type of Math class I'm in, but for crying out loud, what the heck is the point?

Why do you base on grades? Haven't you heard that there are different kinds of intelligence? Are you aware that Einstein flunked Math? I've always been very smart (I know I sound like I'm bragging, but I'm not; in fact I put myself down all the time), but I wasn't good academically. So put me in these classes for that. I'm going to be soooo unhappy next year. You have ruined next year and I hate you.

From,
Me

------------------
"Only in dreams
We see what it means
Reach out our hands
Hold on to hers
But when we wake
It's all been erased
And so it seems
Only in dreams..."
-Weezer

Posts: 268 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

quote:
Originally posted by BruinDan:
Dear Fly,

You have been buzzing around my apartment for three days. How long will you live??? I have tried to smash you with some newspaper, but you are a smart fly. My kitty has tried to eat you, but you are also a fast fly. Please leave through the same portal you entered or I shall be forced to go buy a can of fly death-spray. Thank you.

--Danny

LOL! I love this thread!

------------------
"Only in dreams
We see what it means
Reach out our hands
Hold on to hers
But when we wake
It's all been erased
And so it seems
Only in dreams..."
-Weezer

Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AD 2101

Dear BruinDan:

How are you gentlemen!
All your base are belong to us.
You are on the way to destruction.
You have no chance to survive make your time.

HaHaHa,
Aria

------------------
And there's nothing I can do, as I realize with fright, the spider-man is having me for dinner tonight!

Peek into my Mind.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Dan,
You can borrow my kitty. He's nine pounds of sleek golden fly-catching fury, and could have your problem dealt with in under thirty seconds. Prepare to pay in tuna and kisses, though.

Dear Aria,
Your barely literate video game bravado is no match for my very much superior Intellivision system with its remarkable half-bit graphics and poorly synthesized voices! It will be a battle to several deaths! Ha ha ha to you.

[This message has been edited by Milke (edited 05-15-2001).]

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michelle
Activist
Member # 247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for michelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear M,
We used to be so close. We'd always be together and when we weren't together we were talking on the phone. We used to know every detail of each others' lives. We'd know exactly what the other one was thinking. We're still best friends but I'm starting to think maybe you were right when you said we didnt' have that "best friend closeness" anymore where we spend hours giggling all night about our hopes and dreams. I miss you so much. I need you in my life. I understand that things have changed in our lives. We live in different cities now but we're still less than an hour away. We've each made new friends along the way but none of them are as special to me as you are. I will do everything that I can to get our friendship back to how it used to be. I miss the days when we would talk to each other all the time about everything, and even sometimes sit in silence on the phone while we watched the same tv show. I miss those days and I miss you, my bestest friend ever.

Love,
me

------------------
DAWSON:TheWizard ofOz?
GRETCHEN:Exactly. Itís what everybody remembers about the movie, but it doesnít resonate w/the rest of the story...And sure it has its problems. Poppy fields, flying monkeys...
DAWSON: --Talking trees.
GRETCHEN: But along the way you make friends. Good friends. W/people you never knew existed when you were growing up: straw people and tin people and --
DAWSON: -- Lions.
GRETCHEN: Exactly. And you help each other realize that all the things you want to be -- you already are.

Posts: 100 | From: TX, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear A,

Why don't you ever call me? You've had my number for years, and we used to be such good friends. But even then you couldn't pick up the phone and call me. I'd have even settled for an email or a letter from you. All I wanted was for us to be friends. I trusted you so much, I poured out my heart to you, and in my time of need, you didn't even call. Would it make you feel better if you knew I had a boyfriend now? That I defiantely wasn't looking to hook up with you?

Love,
KittenGoddess

Dear Dan,

Get back in your cage!

We'll get married as soon as you agree that I can be the 'first-wife'...cause you know I won't be an 'under-wife'.

Love,
KittenGoddess

P.S. Watch the names, ok?

------------------
the kittenblog

"What is the odds so long as the fire of soul is kindled..."
~Charles Dickens

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Groupies,

I saw you at the Stabbing Westward show tonight, and really, I think it's time you gave up. Come on already, most of you look old and tired (you in the leopard print, didn't I see you in a Whitesnake video?), and the rest of you are obviously jailbait (I see the X's on your hands). You people irritate the *real* fans. I mean, you have the gall to wonder why your ears were nearly ripped off tonight! It's common sense not to wear giant hoop earrings in a mosh pit. Get real and dress for the concert, and not the tour bus.

sincerely,
a real fan

p.s., and ease up on the Aqua Net, I can't see over your hair!

------------------
The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the universe is constantly moving to a state of greater entropy s, therefore, delta s is always greater than zero.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

quote:
AD 2101

Dear BruinDan:

How are you gentlemen!

HaHaHa,
Aria

Dear BruinDan and Aria51,
Hahaha to both of you, because I stole one of the lines for my sig!

Somebody set up us the bomb!

Only In Dreams

Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

quote:
AD 2101

Dear BruinDan:

How are you gentlemen!

HaHaHa,
Aria

Dear BruinDan and Aria51,
Hahaha to both of you, because I stole one of the lines for my sig!

Somebody set up us the bomb!

Only In Dreams

------------------
"Only in dreams
We see what it means
Reach out our hands
Hold on to hers
But when we wake
It's all been erased
And so it seems
Only in dreams..."
-Weezer

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: All your base are belong to us!

Cypher
Activist
Member # 1881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cypher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Peter,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm just as scared as you are over this new development, but I'm excited as well. I'm looking forward to our lives together.

Love,
me

Dear David,

You're a nice kid and maybe we could've had something in the past, but that's over. I've moved on to bigger and better things and so should you. But I'll always have a soft spot for you.

Love,
me

Dear Girlies,

I can't believe that in three short months I'm not going to be able to see you guys for a whole year!! This is insane! Who am I supposed to run to with my boy problems and how am I suppose to cheer you up with my lame dancing technique?

Love,
me

Larry,

You suck and so does your pathetic little cafe. I worked my *** off for you and dealt with your crap. Not only that but your employees hate you!

- me

That was refreshing!

------------------
Smile, though your heart is breaking....

My crazy little universe....

"Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there....
With open arms and open eyes...."

-Incubus

Posts: 289 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cypher
Activist
Member # 1881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cypher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AHH!! AHH!!!

"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US"

The reign of terror continues!!

Muwaaaahhhaaahhhaaahhhaaahhhaaahhhhaaa!!

------------------
Smile, though your heart is breaking....

My crazy little universe....

"Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there....
With open arms and open eyes...."

-Incubus

Posts: 289 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

quote:
Originally posted by Gumdrop Girl:
Dear Groupies,

I saw you at the Stabbing Westward show tonight, and really, I think it's time you gave up. Come on already, most of you look old and tired (you in the leopard print, didn't I see you in a Whitesnake video?), and the rest of you are obviously jailbait (I see the X's on your hands). You people irritate the *real* fans. I mean, you have the gall to wonder why your ears were nearly ripped off tonight! It's common sense not to wear giant hoop earrings in a mosh pit. Get real and dress for the concert, and not the tour bus.

sincerely,
a real fan

p.s., and ease up on the Aqua Net, I can't see over your hair!

Agreed. I hate fake fans. BTW...

Dear annoying person on the RWA board,
I hate you now. You are being really annoying and if you make fun of it one more time, I will....well, I dunno, but it'll be good. You're an obnoxious idiot and a disgrace to all of us real fans. Go join some lame rock club and quit wasting our time.
From,
Senna

------------------
"Only in dreams
We see what it means
Reach out our hands
Hold on to hers
But when we wake
It's all been erased
And so it seems
Only in dreams..."
-Weezer

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: All your base are belong to us!

Aquamarine
Activist
Member # 3296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aquamarine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Computer,

Why, oh why do you plunge me into the depths of despair with your freakish antics? Do you not know that when you go greeny-blacky and start humming rapidly for no apparent reason, frustration percolates to every inch of my body? Do you know that I feel hurt by your utter lack of sensitivity? Yes, Computer, you hurt my feelings very badly and I'm quite angry with you right now.

How did you feel when you ate my latest English paper? Did you feel happy, Computer? I thought I heard a beep of satisfaction emit from some chip or another, but that was just the reboot clicky-noise. Or was it? It could have been anything, because you are quite capable of disguising your emotions. That's probably because you don't have emotions--a very minor point. You are clever, Computer. I know how devious you are, and I know of your plans to take over the world.

I have listened to you hum conspiratorially to the computer across the room, relating your plans of world domination. I have heard the computer-across-the-room hum back excitedly, though its hum was duller and more halted than yours. The computer-across-the-room is not nearly as suave and sophisticated and cunning as you are. He, for example, would never be able to take over the world. You are a different story.

When I demanded to know more in the line of what you said to the computer-across-the-room, you started opening up programs frantically, incessantly, filling the desktop with junk faster than I could click the "x" icon. You were hiding your feelings, weren't you? And then when I finally Xed all the empty windows, you froze. May I never again see the horror of a text cursor standing blank and still three-quarters down the page of an unsaved essay. Sullen, disobedient machine!

How can you forget that I made you the computer you are today? I tinted your screen lilac, because you look best in purple; I installed all the best software for you; I transformed you into the epitome of coolness.

I see you are preparing to freeze again--the telltale buzzing grows louder. Ungrateful wretch! I will be avenged...I will press this button, this "Submit Reply" rectangle of destiny, and let the whole world know of my plight. I will! I will! :: manic laughter ensues ::

- Scared Of Her Own Computer

Posts: 87 | From: bay area & new england | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Puter,

read what Aquamarine wrote? I sign that letter, too!

Alaska

P.S: Goodness, you cracked me up, completely. Get out the Purlitzer Price for Aquamarine!

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post 
Just one comment. The telltail buzzing may be the fans on your power supply or CPU chip and your system could be over heating.. I would have a shop check it out. Fans are cheap. CPU chips are not.

------------------
The most exciting phrase in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" ("I found it!") but rather "Hmmm... that's funny...."

- Isaac Asimov

Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlinkN*boys182
Activist
Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlinkN*boys182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh my dear Pete,
Why in the hell are u giong out with the ghetto girl Maranda? I could give you so much more! ugh. I have seen you stare at me in Science class, and you always seem to come to the library right after me.perhaps it is just a fling . god i hope it is.
Abby

Mr. O'rourke
WHy must u be a sexest pig? why must u always poke fun at Lindsay, Heather and me?
I hardly ever say this about poeple, but i hate you with a passion. i hate you almost as much as i love Pete and tom.

------------------
Sometimes you have to kiss *** , before you can kick it

Watch out! I spell awful!

[This message has been edited by BlinkN*boys182 (edited 05-19-2001).]

Posts: 60 | From: over the rainbow | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaterdansgirl469
Neophyte
Member # 3780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaterdansgirl469     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dear crystal, i know we have fights all the time and i know they are over stupid things. and i knwo i am not a great friend of even a good friend but i dont regret out friendship at all. adn i know we have our ups and downs but i still dont want to throw away our frinedship and no matter what i will be there for you. adn i know you hate it here and there is nothing i can do about that, ut i can try to make it worth while here, i hate it here too. and i hate the fact that we allways fight and i hate the fact that we cant get allong all teh time and i hate the fact that i am like stephaine in some ways and i am sorry. i am sorry for being so mean and bitchy. but i have been underalot of stress since my mom died its the depression and im upset all the time and i want you to knwo that i cherish your friendship more than anything in this world and i dont want us to stop being friends no matter what cuz i will regret it if we do as long as i live.
love allways,
jen

------------------
sex is not the answer, yes is the answer, sex is the question!

Posts: 20 | From: crystal lake il. USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

I know I've posted these a million times, but I have a lot of people to write to!

Dear Libby,
First of all, please return my book. You said you were going to return it on Monday. That was two weeks ago. I want it back now. It's getting annoying.

And also, stop rubbing it in my face. I know you don't mean to, but it hurts. A lot.

OK, I'm sorry I sound so moody lately. I'm just under a lot of pressure. Thanks for putting up with me and telling me funny stories about your grandma!

From,
Me

Dear MDC,
What the heck is happening to you? I hardly know you anymore. You've changed so much it's scary. We don't have anything in common anymore. And what's happenining with ____? Do you like him now, or what? I'm worried about you. Of course, I always am, but you're my friend, and as corny as this sounds, I don't want you getting into any further problems. I know you don't exactly get along with your family, and I'm not sure who you're hanging out with these days. You hardly show any emotion. Well, you never did, but it's starting to bug me. FCOL, you're a teenager-show some emotion besides your regular angsty self! J/K about that, but I wish you'd talk to me more about things that are bugging you. I just want you to stay out of trouble, and talk to me more often, so I don't have to worry. (God knows I worry about enough things already!)

With love and other devious schemes designed so we can carry on our race,
Me

------------------
"Only in dreams
We see what it means
Reach out our hands
Hold on to hers
But when we wake
It's all been erased
And so it seems
Only in dreams..."
-Weezer

"Wow, someone slept in sex ed!"

justagirl04
Activist
Member # 3824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justagirl04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Mom,
I wish you could realize how you make me feel... you have no idea what I'm going through right now. All I want is your love and affection, but all I ever get is you yelling at me, telling me how I should be more like my sister. I can't be like her, mom... I am me. If you only knew that sometimes I want to die... maybe then you would see just how bad you are to me. Dying seems so much better than to be with you in this house for one more day...

------------------
When all else fails... look up!!!

Posts: 318 | From: Oklahoma USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Just A Girl,

I've been through the same ordeal with my mother. It didn't end until I finally confronted her. Please tell her what you said here. She'll understand. It took some time, but we've come to accept each other just as we are. I'd even bet she recognizes the good in the things you do, but just hasn't said anything openly. Hang in there, and cheers to you!

~gg

Dear Me,

You are a complete basketcase. You are better than you give yourself credit for. So stop this nonsense, or it's going to happen over and over again. And in the end it'll just ruin everything good in your life. In the meantime, sit back and listen to some Idlewild. I know how much you love Idlewild. Cheers, and you'll be home soon enough.

~myself and I

------------------
i use angst

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Duane,

I'm glad it was you.

Love,
Christine

~*~*~

Dear Marius,

I saw your senior will and what you willed to me. Thank you. I need you outspokeness. It really brought tears to my eyes. I hate leaving you like this, and I'm sorry. I can't control my feelings for him, cause if I could I would. Out of everyone I have met this year, you are the one who changed the way I think the most. You are a special person to me and I'll never forget you.

Love your Buffchick & Pugabear,
Christine

~*~*~

Katie,
What's happening? Why are you drifting from me? I can feel it chick. We're not as close as we were. But I understand. You're friends with all the "cool" and "popular" upperclassmen and I'm friends with all the "geeky" drama kids. You're just to cool for me now.

Your friend,
Christine

~*~*~

Dear baby who isn't born yet,
We're waiting...

Love,
Aunt Christine

~*~*~

Dear Michayla & Gabbie,
You're going to be wonderful big sisters. I love you both!!!

Love,
Aunt Christine

~*~*~

Dear Mom,
Don't be mad a Duane anymore. He's sorry for what he did and he means it when he says, 'I love you.'

Love,
Christine

~*~*~

Dear Dad,
Don't hate Duane because he's not of my own race. Get past his color.

Love your Princess,
Christine

~*~*~

Dear everyone at Scarleteen,
Thank you!!!!!! You have made look at sex in a whole differant way then I use to. If I didn't have you then I would have made lots of mistakes. Thank you again and again.

Love,
Christine.

~*~*~

Dear Sim in Lot 2,
Stop breaking the boys heart in 'hood. You've been with all of them. If sims could get STDs or STIs, you'd have one. Get a jod. I know you dad gives you thousands of dollars plus a beatiful home but that doesn't mean you have to party everyday. Who cares if Drew Carey has come to 3 of your parties. Please, act like the adult you are and settle down already! Have a baby for gosh sakes!

That was fun!

------------------
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~
.:.Christine.:.
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshleyInABottle
Activist
Member # 1029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshleyInABottle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Michael:
Even though you will never ever be able to read this, I know that you are watching me from up there in heaven. You were an inspiration to me and to many, many others. Even though I never knew you personally, you still had a reserved place in my heart, and you always will. I've got your picture on my wall, and I think about you every day.

Dear Father:
I could never tell you this to your face, but, I hate you. And don't think I'll ever call you "Dad" either..because any man can be a father, but it takes alot to be a dad, and you have not earned that title. I hope you're living a nice life that does not include me. Oh, and by the way, that day in court, you really hurt my feelings. I cried later on that day.

Dear the fart-knockers over at the U:
I will show you all, I promise!

------------------
"I do what my rice krispies tell me to do"

Posts: 156 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear United Healthcare:

Once again you have shown me your utter disregard for my health and the health of my family.

HIV tests are indeed a necessary procedure. As are PAP tests, STD screens, birth control, and post-partum care. You have denied my claims for all of the above, yet would pay for Viagra without a flutter of an eye.

For my son to be included in our coverage plan, your good people said I needed to sign away legal custody and name my mother as his guardian. I did so. Legally, I wasn't his mother before he was even born. And now you tell us we've done this for nothing. His birth was not covered. And now that he's been diagnosed with a lifelong genetic disorder, you have chosen to deny those claims as well.

So I have to ask. If I were in my 30s, married, living on my own, would my children be covered? Don't answer. I hate you enough already.

Enclosed you will find my insurance card. Please use it to cut your lying tongues out. Then see how it feels when you're denied coverage.

Sincerely,
Another Satisfied Customer.

oh, how I wish I could send that...

------------------
And there's nothing I can do, as I realize with fright, the spider-man is having me for dinner tonight!

Yet Another Online Diary

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rdavid
Activist
Member # 3041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rdavid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear really cute girl:

Thank you for putting such a stupid happy grin on my face. It never ceases to amaze me how much fun we have together, and I hope the summer will bring with it many more creative outings: remember, by the way, that we have a stargazing date over a pint of Dulce de Leche, redeemable any time, slow dancing optional but highly recommended. Hope you'll still think I'm a suave guy when I trip over your feet. What can I say? When I'm with you my motor skills just disappear. (Ack! I'm so emo!!)

By the way, you're a great kisser. Really. If you don't believe me, I'd be happy to conduct more field research.

still grinning stupidly,
me.

p.s. Come see Moulin Rouge with me on Friday. We'll make an evening of it, dinner and dancing, dressed up like the fabulous glamour punks we are. Oi!

====

Dear New Roommates:

I know I'm nothing like you, but I'm really not that scary. Feel free to not look horrified when I come in.

====

Dear Computer:

Please spontaneously generate some hard drive space so I can be cool like the rest of Scarleteen and play the Sims.

------------------
riot boy! smgeek.diaryland.com
(read all of my sordid secrets. well, not really.)

Posts: 47 | From: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheCagedOne
Activist
Member # 3746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheCagedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear J,
Could you please stop emailing me and IM'ing me?? I didn't think I'd have to put you on the old ignore list, but here goes. I trusted you with everything, and I got hurt, because of you. I won't say I hate you, because I don't like that word, but I extremely dislike you. Wasn't it enough that you lied to me and cheated on me? Did you feel the need to hurt me even more? Luckily I had someone who saved my sanity, and gave me love and comfort that you never could/would give me. Have a nice life, just don't tell me about it.
p.s. I never was in love with your best friend.
Me

Dear S,
Thanks for saving my sanity You're so much more than a girlfriend to me. You're definately my best friend, and the smartest person I know. I love you more than I could ever express in a letter like this, but I think you know that already. I don't really know how you put up with me for as long as you have, but I'm certainly glad you did! I'm very anxious to see where all this takes us...
Me

Posts: 52 | From: Usually somewhere between MI & FL - currently KY | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*aww*

And Aquamarine, you are *too* funny girl. I have no idea how I ever missed that. That made my day. Along with my Milo Balls.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoosh
Neophyte
Member # 3830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Steven,

I'm so sorry I walked away. The fact that you had an hour and a half to spare and didn't want to see me for 5 minutes of it really made me feel bad. I thought I was going to get mad if I stayed where I was and I hate getting mad at you. Please don't be mad or feel bad. I wanted to spare anger and hurt, not induce them. Please understand because I love you. Just understand...

Posts: 18 | From: Worthington, Oh | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just another girl
Neophyte
Member # 3910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just another girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear S:

I want you to know how sorry I am. It was stupid of me to yell at you, and it was cruel for me to leave you, but I love another boy. It was really hard figuring out which one of you I wanted, but I had to make a decision since I canít have you both.

If I could find a way to make things good again I would but thatís impossible, and you know it.

I love you, but you already knew that.

jag

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Mr. P,

This sucks. You're the one of two teachers who kept me at that school. If it wasn't for you, I would not be singing right now. Thank you for all you have done for me this 2nd semster. I'm really gonna miss and madrigals won't be the same. You are a wonderful, teacher, husband, father, and man. Don't you ever forget that! BTW, it takes alot to make me cry, and you have done it. So yes I'm really upset about you leaving.

Stay true,
Christine

------------------
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~
.:.Christine.:.
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear elves,

Why must you torment me so? What have I done to cause you to take such drastic actions? You were thirsty, so I drank huge amounts of water which you then retain for use at a later date. You were tired, so I spent all evening in bed. You were hungry, so I fed you the sweet and salty foods you crave. And yet still you felt moved to strap on your spike-soled shoes and dance around in my uterus. Why is this? Is it a union issue? Is there someone I can negotiate with? Or must I continue to indulge all of your whims and cravings and then subdue you with large doses of Advil or Midol? Please elves, cease and decisist with the dancing...I beg for your understanding and cooperation in this issue.

Your Lady and Mistress,
The KittenGoddess

------------------
the kittenblog

"Follow me or perish, sweater monkeys!"
~from 'Bring It On'

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheCagedOne
Activist
Member # 3746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheCagedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*I forgot my letter to the Sims!*
Dear Sims,
(specifically the firefighters) Why on simearth would you decide to put out the fire on a stove before putting out the Sim that was burning next to it?? Did he ruin a nap you were taking when he called to report the fire? Next time, save your fellow Sims!
Dear Sim Neighbors,
It is not polite to swim in someone's pool while they're at work. Buy your own pool!

Posts: 52 | From: Usually somewhere between MI & FL - currently KY | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star1120
Activist
Member # 1624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for star1120     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dear ryan,
i am so happy we met and started hanging out. thank you for agreeing to go out on that first date when i asked... and for letting not be the last.
thank you for taking me to prom, twice. thank you for turning down the movie shoot for my open house. thank you for asking me to prom on valentine's day.
thank you for choosing me, out of all those other girls at your school that are [i]"in love"[i/](haha) with you, you chose me.
when i'm with you, you make me so happy. the first time i noticed this was at your birthday party, when i looked in the mirror and had smile wrinkles on my face... i had never gotton those before. i was so happy. i'm always happy when you're around.
happy to have taken interest,
*sam*

dear ryan,
i don't understand you. *confusion blows* i don't know what you want out of this. i don't know what you consider us when people ask you about me. we seem really close but you're so busy, you don't call, you know you should but you don't. those are the basic complaints i have for you. you should make up your mind as to what you want from this... i wish you'd just tell me.
waiting patiently,
*sam*

------------------
" Life move pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Posts: 183 | From: ohio, usa | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XoXoGrl8
Activist
Member # 2834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XoXoGrl8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Sweetie,

We've actually lasted 5 months. I know we've gone through fights, "break-ups", and heavy criticism from the world around us. They call me a slut and you a weirdo but we both see past all the talk and focus on who we are. Thank you for being you and showing me how to be me. I don't think I would know so much without you. Please stay in my life because I don't know how to live without you there.

Love you!
-----------------------------------------Dear Biotch,

So I heard you and your mother's plan to breka me and my baby up. Its not gonna work so take your slimy sneaky self and go find something else to occupy yourself like that a-hole of a boyfriend you have. I don't appreciate the rumors, the lies, and the "tattles". You know that anything you say won't get to me but you choose to say it anyway. Then to top it all off you tell your mother and she stupidly joins in. You are cruel to try and tear apart a relationship and to ruin my reputation like you did. Its gonna come back to you, and I hope I'm there to see it when it does.
------------------------------------------
Dear Nina, Ness, and Nikki--

I'm gonna be leaving you soon as I graduate. You three will go on to highschool together and I wish you guys a lot of luck in the years ahead. I hope that we will keep in touch because you are a bunch of really great girls and friends and I can't imagine not having you there with me. *Smoochez* to my girls--have fun and don't get in too much trouble without me!

Posts: 132 | From: New Jersey...US | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear shawna and heather:

I hope you 2 enjoyed the rain as much as i did today. Even though we did get soaked i had a great deal of fun. I just wanted to let you konw that i'm watching the 10th Kingdom and seeing wolf, and you my friends, are not. Have a nice evening.

~Erin~

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.