Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » bumpah stickahs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: bumpah stickahs
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My karma ran over your dogma.

Auntie Em - Hate You - Hate Kansas - Taking the Dog - Dorothy

Caution I brake for Elves Fairies Gnomes Leprechauns Unicorns Dragons and other invisible creatures that only I can see.

Harm None Do What Ye Will

HELL - The Hot place to be

Its Your Hell - You Burn In It

My Goddess Gave Birth To Your God

Pagans make better lovers

Practice Random Kindness and Senseless Acts of Beauty

Something Wiccan This Way Comes

Teach Respect for the Earth and All Living Creatures

The Goddess is NOT a Single Mother

The Earth Does Not Belong To Us We Belong To The Earth

The Goddess is Alive and Magick is Afoot

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"high beams were made to piss people off"

"This truck has been in 15 accidents and hasn't lost one yet"

"the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train"

------------------
*~remember the only thing we need sometimes are chilly nights and warmer thighs, cuz nothing is like being held...sometimes*~

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ephesians
Neophyte
Member # 9010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ephesians     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A lot of the bumper-stickers I've read about on this forum are offensive to me, but I guess you all would say that about mine. Here they are...

"Politically Incorrect and Proud of It!"

"Fight Crime: Buy A Gun"

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people"

"GET US OUT...of the United Nations"

"Don't Trade Away Our Birthright...OPPOSE FAST-TRACK"

"BUY AMERICAN: Before its too late"

"BAN Same-Sex Marriage"

Then I have two versions of the Jesus fish:

One is the standard Jesus fish, but with a cross inside it.

The other Jesus fish I have is labeled "TRUTH" and its devouring that stupid "Darwin" fish that the evolutionists use to mock us. This version of the Jesus fish is symbolic of our belief that the truth of Creation will prevail over the theory of evolution.

JAD <><

------------------
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16

Posts: 22 | From: Woodbridge, Virginia, USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackRoseFaery
Activist
Member # 7365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackRoseFaery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ephesians:
The other Jesus fish I have is labeled "TRUTH" and its devouring that stupid "Darwin" fish that the evolutionists use to mock us. This version of the Jesus fish is symbolic of our belief that the truth of Creation will prevail over the theory of evolution.

It sounds like a pretty clever symbol. But I was wondering, do you think that some evolution is possible? I believe they do to some extent. How else do you explain the scientific evidence?

But back on the actual subject of bumper stickers, here's my favorites.

"Earth, this is God. I need you people out in 30 days. I've got a client interested in the property"

"If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and sue you."

"I will not tolerate intolerance."

"I love indiscriminately."

Posts: 88 | From: Hixson, TN, US | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ephesians:
One is the standard Jesus fish, but with a cross inside it.

That reminds me, i've seen these really cute little fish like that, but instead they're wearing a little witches hat. I'd love to get one, i think they're adorable.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I'm rather fond of my Darwin Fish.

Anyhoo, I've had lists upon lists of bumper stickers. They are hilarious. Hey, Lemming! Where can I find one of those bumper stickers in latin, "If you can read this, you are both driving too close and are far too educated"?

Most of my favorite bumper stickers are already said, so I won't repeat them. I was dying at Miz Scarlet's van. Those are hilarious. And beware of Kansas City, MO. Old men preach to you in laundromats about being a good wife and the dangers of drugs and alcohol. That was an interesting road trip...

------------------
Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! --- HELP! HELP! I'm being repressed!

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melimelo
Activist
Member # 7361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for melimelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never seen bumper stickers in "real life" (or i dont remember). people around here dont have them i think.

but this is a site with lots of them : Dumb Bumpers

Posts: 81 | From: north america | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzuunmod
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzuunmod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by misscat:
I've never seen bumper stickers in "real life" (or i dont remember). people around here dont have them i think.

Interesting point, misscat. While it's certainly not at the top of my 'interesting things about Montreal that I've learned since I moved here three years ago' list, now that you mention it, I almost never see the things here.

------------------
"I'd like to be an astronaut, but if I can't be an astronaut, I'd like to be a coach driver."
-Neil, 7 Up

Posts: 1515 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzuunmod:
I almost never see the things here.

Same goes for SoCal. It seems that bumper stickers drive down the inherent attractiveness of vehicles. And in a place where everyone and everything just has to be sexy, bumper stickers are pretty hard to find. This all changes if you go a little further up the coast though. I see more bumper stickers in one day in Berkeley than I'll see in a year down here.

------------------
"Task Force 46, Light Force 34, Engine and Rescue 66, Battalion 3, Division 2; respond into the Greater Alarm Structure Fire at San Pedro and Jefferson. Reported to be a fire at the First Alert fire extinguisher factory..."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiNkRoSe13
Activist
Member # 9055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PiNkRoSe13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"The Only Reason Why Some People Are Alive Is Because Its Illegal To Kill"
Posts: 49 | From: Frankfort IL USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sh!mmeR!ng*staR
Activist
Member # 6475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sh!mmeR!ng*staR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
flies spread disease: keep yours zipped.

------------------
Prosperity that
the golden Muses
gave me was no
delusion: dead, I
won't be forgotten
-Sappho

Posts: 97 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Forget the dog, beware of wife!"

"This isn't a bald spot, its a solar panel for a sex machine"

"This isn't a beer belly, its a fuel tank for a sex machine"

Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
here are a few that I like

"If U don't Like my driving...get off the sidewalk!!"

"Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot"

"The gene pool could use a little chlorine"

"Your kid may be an honor student but you're still an IDIOT!"

"He who laughs last thinks slowest"

"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else"

"Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home"

"3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't"

"Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word?"

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it"

"Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs"

"I use to have a handle on life; then it broke"

"Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity"

anyone like?

Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~You*Know*Who~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MY FAVOURITE QUOTE EVER!!!!

Duct tape is like The Force: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together.

hahahahaha

Posts: 252 | From: somwhere, usa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shining eyes
Activist
Member # 8741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shining eyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Support Bingo keep grandmas off the street

hehehe

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tacky I know but;

Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk past you again?

This isn't a car, it's hell with headlights.

Watch out! I drive like you.

This car is made purely from recycled cola cans.

*Badger*

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Honk if anything falls off."

I didn't actually get that one until my Dad explained to me that it was an old Toyota Tacoma.

------------------
That's Mrs. Rivers Cuomo to you. :)

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Neophyte
Member # 6923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooo! I just LOVE these things....makes my day when I see a good one...here are few of my faves....

Who lit the fuse on your tampon? (always good when someone's really gettin' on your nerves)

P.M.S= Punish My Spouse

I'm out of estrogen and I have a gun. Now what were you saying?

One day your prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn in the woods, is lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

Just because you have one doesn't mean you have to be one. (great for your ex boy)

A great site for bumper stickers is ww.dumbbumpers.com

Posts: 14 | From: in a galaxy far far away | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyro:
Who lit the fuse on your tampon? (always good when someone's really gettin' on your nerves)

LOL all of those were really funny but I think the tampon one is my fave.

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marty
Neophyte
Member # 9980

Icon 7 posted      Profile for marty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A nice big Volvo with the sticker "Everything else is just traffic"

Funny (Well it made me laugh...) and oh so true

Posts: 23 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps I've been spending too much time with my 9-year old sister lately, but I saw a license plate frame in traffic two days ago that gave me a good laugh:

"What Would SpongeBob Do?"

I know that shouldn't be as funny as it is to me...but I just can't help it.

------------------
"Task Force 46, Light Force 34, Engine and Rescue 66, Battalion 3, Division 2; respond into the Greater Alarm Structure Fire at San Pedro and Jefferson. Reported to be a fire at the First Alert fire extinguisher factory..."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheCagedOne
Activist
Member # 3746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheCagedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw something really clever a while ago...actually took me a minute to understand it. It was one of those 'Jesus fish' with the letters "NCHIPS" inside. Like I said, I didn't get it until I realized those letters were in a fish. A few of my other favorites...

"Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?"

"Visualize using your turn signal"

"Lost Cat? Look under my tires"

------------------
"A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkey's monkey"
----
"We're all here cuz we're not all there"

Posts: 52 | From: Usually somewhere between MI & FL - currently KY | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.