Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » what would you do ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what would you do ?
antonio99
Activist
Member # 2464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antonio99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if you knew that the world was going to end one day because of a huge meteorite 4-5 times as big as earth was heading your way and that there was no way to destroy or hide away from it...

what would be the last thing you would do to fulfill your life for the very last time?

antonio99

Posts: 208 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The same things I do with my life right now.

None of our fates or the time we've got here are certain, so I sincerely hope thatt everyone is living their lives the way they'd live them ideally.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

"If you're a bird, be an early early bird --
But if you're a worm, sleep late." - Shel Silverstein

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Taa-daa!

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum7/HTML/000332.html

I agree with Miz S, I'd do the same things I do now. "Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die," right?

~KittenGoddess

------------------
"Reality is nothing but a collective hunch."
~Lily Tomlin

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antonio99
Activist
Member # 2464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antonio99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well... PAUSE right there! wouldn't you want something that you have always wanted ?

Or are you happy with what you got and satisfied with what's happening around your life ?

antonio99

Posts: 208 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd take my family and everyone I love and go in a room and we will all sit there together, so we can die together. OHHH sounds really scary...Im scared to die. Thats why I would want everyone I love with me.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, sure I would, Antonio, but unless the goverment decided that given the coming catastrophe, we all should be allotted a nice wad of cash, I'm afraid I'd have to be happy with what I've got going already.

...which is pretty darn great, most of the time.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antonio99
Activist
Member # 2464

hahhaahha miz scarlet... I hope you're not joking but spending that wad of cash but after paying those taxes... we probably should deserve it. and I'm glad you got things going well for you.

And glitter695: I think bringing everyone you love in one room is sweet. Not a bad idea.

As for me... I would want to make love with one girl and I mean one girl if I ever knew the world's destination was at an end.

adios
antonio99

pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Besides, if you've only got a few hours left, why waste your time in the mall spending all that money? Family and friends are good enough for me .

I think I'd check the boards one last time, too.

------------------
Sin by thy lips? Oh trespass sweetly urged, give me my sin again!

Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antonio99
Activist
Member # 2464

hohhohohohoh..

so pink... you like spending money too ?

ok girls... tell me why money is so important... do you enjoy shopping and clothes ?

is this an addiction or are some of you addicted to shopping?

curious

antonio99

KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ouch...now that hurts! Why do so many men assume that women are shopping addicts just because we're women, can anybody tell me? Having a vagina and having a high credit card bill are 2 exculsive issues which have nothing to do with each other really. Shopping is nice, I also know guys who like to shop too. Don't sterotype the shopping experience. It's a timeless classic for everybody! Hehe!

~KittenGoddess

------------------
"Reality is nothing but a collective hunch."
~Lily Tomlin

[This message has been edited by KittenGoddess (edited 03-19-2001).]

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimiko
Neophyte
Member # 3107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimiko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me, personaly would like to have everyone I love around me before it hits but I would want to make love with my partner for the last time. We're one in mind, body, so why not spirit as well? To die with him would be heaven for all eternity. I really love him.
Posts: 15 | From: Toronto,Ontario,Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh I love to shop. And I am indeed a shopping addict.

I want to spend my last days with my family and my doggie. I love my dog so much it's unbelivable.

And tell my ex how I wish things could have worked out. And hopefully with it being the last day of the world, he will listen.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.