Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Movie Suggestions!!! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Movie Suggestions!!!
Grandcannon
Neophyte
Member # 19714

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Grandcannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My personal favorite is Empire Records with Liv Tyler, who is a wonderful actor. It's the story of a records store in an urban area and the employes that work there. It is deep and emotional, but also fun and silly. Iwuld give it a 97%

------------------
Love is the art of controling something that your not sure exists
-Gasseau

Posts: 30 | From: Rockville, MD | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Empire Records was a typical eighties teen movie -- a decade after the fact. Molly Ringwald probably could have had a part in it. Definitely a cool movie, though it made me miss a lot of nineties fashons (kilts and clunky boots, for one).

------------------
Milke, with an L, Mrs BD to you, RATS, TMNTP, MF, CWCD, WAOTA

. . . Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fairie
Activist
Member # 8914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fairie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fahrenheit 9\11 (no idea how to spell that!)This just came out a week or so ago and its GREAT! It made me laugh and cry at the same time. Very telling if you find this war and President Bush a little "Fishy"

------------------
Live,Laugh,Love

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're into cartoons and stuff ... Shark Tale was freaking hilarious

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
powerfulone1987
Activist
Member # 20226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for powerfulone1987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
/Not interested in Fahrenheit 9/11. I want to see Shark Tales but I am going to wait for it to come out on DVD, I'll probably buy it. Here's my movie of choice. I know that it is old but Monsters Inc. I like this movie a lot. This is one of the best movies I have ever seen in my whole entire life. The reason that I am posting about this movie so late is because I was late in watching it. I first watched it over the summer, so yeah this movie is the bomb! Check it ouuuuuut!
Posts: 49 | From: United States of America | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
powerfulone1987
Activist
Member # 20226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for powerfulone1987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not interested in Fahrenheit 9/11. I want to see Shark Tales but I am going to wait for it to come out on DVD, I'll probably buy it. Here's my movie of choice. I know that it is old but Monsters Inc. I like this movie a lot. This is one of the best movies I have ever seen in my whole entire life. The reason that I am posting about this movie so late is because I was late in watching it. I first watched it over the summer, so yeah this movie is the bomb! Check it ouuuuuut!
Posts: 49 | From: United States of America | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
powerfulone1987
Activist
Member # 20226

Not interested in Fahrenheit 9/11. I want to see Shark Tales but I am going to wait for it to come out on DVD, I'll probably buy it. Here's my movie of choice. I know that it is old but Monsters Inc. I like this movie a lot. This is one of the best movies I have ever seen in my whole entire life. The reason that I am posting about this movie so late is because I was late in watching it. I first watched it over the summer, so yeah this movie is the bomb! Check it ouuuuuut!

------------------
"Do unto others as you want others to do unto you"

Anybody recognize that from anywhere? Well it's said for a reason so do it.

powerfulone1987
Activist
Member # 20226

trashyflowers
Neophyte
Member # 19357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trashyflowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok i saw hillary duff's "Raise your Voice".. now i'm not the hillary duff fan but this movie was so great.. i cried so much, which i don't normally do, i smiled a lot too. it was sad, sweet, and funny. she's not as bad as she was on "lizzie" that disney show. it was like when she cried i cried. in my opinion she's really coming along as an artist. so yea it was a wonderful movie.
Posts: 33 | From: united states | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.