Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Movie Suggestions!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Movie Suggestions!!!
Purple Lemonade
Activist
Member # 2674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Lemonade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't laugh, but I think Never been kissed and Dr. Dolittle are cool movies. And all those Jackie Chan movies....
And I WON'T forget Titanic!!! What a tear-jerker.

------------------
Depressed? Try some chocolate...12-16 times daily...

Posts: 54 | From: Manila, Philippines | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa D
Activist
Member # 389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lisa D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, I love...

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
(Possibly on of the best movies I've ever seen - and quite inspiring, as I study martial arts)

The Opposite of Sex
(Christina Ricca and Lisa Kudrow at their best)

Cube
(one of the more disturbing movies I've ever seen - it is a nightmare of desperate escape and horror, all tied into higher mathematics)

Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
(Drag queens on the move! Everything "Too Wong Fu" should have been!)

City of Lost Children
(beautiful, moody, and ethereal)

The Professional
(A very young Natalie Portman gives an incredible performance as a young girl befriended by an assasin)

The Usual Suspects
(Kevin Spacey, Benecio Del Toro, and others give an incredible performance in this thriller that twists and turns endlessly)

Life is Beautiful
(I've never laughed so deeply, or cried so hard - easily one of the best films ever)

Hard Eight
(a small independant film about gambling, relationships, and life - excellent performances!)

Any "Hammer" film, especially "The Satanic Rites of Dracula" or "The Mummy"
(Remember these movies from Sunday afternoon? Hammer is responsible for some of the greatest horror movies ever!

To Have and Have Not
(Bogart and Bacall's first film - the electricity between the two of them is palpable)

Manhattan Melodrama
(Clark Gable and George Powell give riviting, real performances in this study of politics, friendship, and the criminal underworld - heck, there's even romance! A classic example of Film Noir at its best!)

Bringing Up Baby
(Kate Hepburn and Cary Grant are so hilarious in this film! It bombed when it first came out, but I think it was a film "ahead of its time." Who's that Girl?, with Madonna, is a loose remake of this film.

The Maltese Falcon
(Humphrey Bogart at his very Best, next to...
Casablanca
(I've seen this film about 60 times, and it always reduces me to a pool of simpering goo)

The Holy Grail
( Monty Python is utterly brilliant)

The Star Wars Trilogy
(Now, I know I'm a lot older than most of you, but i can't imagine anyone not seeing these three films - but a few people have been like, "I haven't seen them!" "Empire", the second, dark installment, is the best

Posts: 442 | From: Dublin, OH USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa D
Activist
Member # 389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lisa D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lemming,

Have you seen "Trekkies?"

I about split myself laughing!

Posts: 442 | From: Dublin, OH USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa D
Activist
Member # 389

Milke,

"Heathers" was written by a graduate of Worthington High School, here in Cols, Ohio. I went to the private school version, but definitely caught lots of the little "private" jokes.

exit seraphim
Activist
Member # 2566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exit seraphim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just one from me!

AMERICAN BEAUTY.

a new classic.

-justine

------------------
have i been wrong?
have i been wise?
to shut my eyes and play along?

Posts: 142 | From: H*Ton, NY | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post 
If you like Hammer Films, look up two Christopher Lee classics, "The Hound of the Baskervilles" and "The Wicker Man".

------------------
"A free society is a place where it's safe to be unpopular."

- Adlai Stevenson

Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i just saw Faster Pussycat! Kill ... KILL!!! by Russ Meyer. Oh wow, talk about KITSCH! It was all large boobs, fast cars and violence. Good if you want something weird once in a while.

I watched that immediately after watching Citizen Kane. Brilliant film!!! And yeah, the video shop guy looked at me weird 'cause I was checking out both of those at the same time.

Also a cute, thoughtful and poignant movie called After Life by some Japanese director whose name I cannot remember. Beautiful movie, but not a lot of action. Don't watch if drowsy. But it will make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. In this movie, it shows a halfway point for the newly-dead. Before going on to the hereafter, each person has to pick out one great memory from their time on earth and relive that memory on film. Then they pass on and live in that moment for all eternity. After Life follows a few souls who work as counselors to help the dead find their greatest memory. Very cute and clever.

------------------
This space reserved for the free exchange of thoughts and ideas.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baptist
Activist
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baptist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two great movies:

Saving Private Ryan

The Patriot

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

Posts: 232 | From: Woodbridge, Virginia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rio
Activist
Member # 2072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Breakfast Club and Breakfast at Tiffany's are two of my favorites. Hehe I wonder why both titles of my favorites start with breakfast...I guess the world may never know. Those are the only two I can think of off the top of my head. If I come up with more I will tell you.

Rio

Posts: 60 | From: near Indianapolis | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DC_WillowFan
Activist
Member # 631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC_WillowFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Run, Lola, Run" I heard it's good although I haven't had the occasion to see it.

If you like Pokemon, "The First Movie" is good, the other one if you're addicted to them.

"Armaggedon" in case you haven't yet seen it.

"Dancer In the Dark" with Bjork. I saw a tv show exclusively on that. Seems really good and true acting. Guess I'll have to see that one.

"Josie And The Pussycats". The critics are good and I guess it's quite funny. I'll try to see it with my friends this weekend.

I'm really not a movies fan so that's all.

David

------------------
- I hope I shall be able to confide in you conpletely, as I have never been able to do in anyone before, and I hope that you will be a great support and comfort to me.

Anne Frank to her journal
(1929-1945)

Posts: 201 | From: Montreal, Qc, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italienprincess
Activist
Member # 3087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italienprincess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love 'dirty dancing' that has to be the most romantic movie ever

as for funny movies, ''ferris buelers day off'

scary movies ' FINAL DESTINATION '
that has to be the best!!!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diva2000
Neophyte
Member # 3353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diva2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try these

Bring It On
What Lies Beneath
Meat The Parents

Posts: 37 | From: Chicago,Il,USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ruth
Neophyte
Member # 3381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ruth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoohoo! A chance to shamelessly plug my favorite films!:

The Rocky Horror Picture Show -- what can I say about this one that hasn't already been said?

The Exorcist -- truly terrifying, but also pretty darn funny. I wish I were as witty as the devil!

Stealing Beauty -- beautiful movie shot in Italy and starring Liv Tyler as a girl on a quest to find out about her past & future. Great soundtrack and some really hot & heavy scenes

The Silence of the Lambs -- okay, I have a major thing for this smart, brilliantly well-made thriller about an FBI agent. Just save yourself and don't go see Hannibal -- disappointment, blah.

Swept Away... -- Funny Italian romance movie dealing with 1970s class politics, about a rich socialite and a Communist sailor shipwrecked on an island. Oh, and it's written/directed by the first female director (Lina Wertmuller) to ever be nominated for an Academy Award.

The City of Lost Children -- whimsical, beautiful fairy tale movie gone wrong. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get the version with French subtitles.

Mary Reilly -- a thriller with a twist on the Jekyll & Hyde story, about Dr. Jekyll's meek maid Mary (Julia Roberts) and her dealings with the doctor and his "assistant" (played by John Malkovich.. yum!).

Needful Things -- based on the Stephen King book, about the devil opening an antique store in Maine. Really hilarious!

A Walk in the Clouds -- I'm normally not one for romance movies, but this movie is so SWEET! I don't even want to kill Keanu Reeves in it!

Hmm... I love more than that... but that's all I can think of for now. Happy renting

--Ruth

------------------
I laugh in the face of danger. Then I hide until it goes away.

[This message has been edited by Ruth (edited 04-16-2001).]

Posts: 14 | From: Sikeston, MO | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ella
Activist
Member # 1168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about Chocolat ? I just saw this beautiful romance. Lovely, jsut realize that you're going to crave Chocolate afterwards.
Posts: 303 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sapphire85
Activist
Member # 2709

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sapphire85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know that pink already said this.. but Rocky Horror Picture Show definately rates top-notch on my list.

I'd reccommend any of Rowan Atkinson's (Mr. Bean's) stand up comedy videos as well.

------------------
"Those who don't got it, can't show it. And those who got it, can't hide it."

Posts: 121 | From: Some random suburb.. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisGuy
Activist
Member # 968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No offense, but when I saw Final Destination, I wanted to sue the makers for 2 hours of my life back, plus $20-30 million in mental anguish.

I'd rate it:
1/10 for effects.
0/10 for plot.
2/10 for realism. (The plane sequence was especially farcical - it could not possibly have happened that way)
1/10 for acting.
10/10 for eye-gougingly bad cinematics.

I'd describe it as exactly what makes me vomit about a lot of Hollywood movies, congealed down into one crudulous mass.

Mind you, I saw it with an audience of imbeciles who jumped up and cheered when someone got hit by a bus...

------------------
Bow down before me, for I am Testicles the mighty Greek warrior!

Posts: 915 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got some new ones...

run lola run
dancer in the dark
labyrinth
fargo
interview with the vampire

Hehe, i had a craving to see these and just had to tell someone! haha!

------------------
"where'ths my mommy?"
-Shawna

Akimsa (non-violence)

~Erin~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro_chik
Activist
Member # 4272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro_chik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, here's a few of my faves:

1. The Breakfast Club
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Romeo & Juliet
4. American Beauty
5. Cast Away
6. The Matrix
7. The Scream Trilogy
8. Fight Club
9. City Of Angels
10. The Others

------------------
"I like a man with rock in bum."
-Tom Green

Posts: 63 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morphos
Neophyte
Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morphos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a few of my favorite movies. Some of them I wouldn't recommend watching unless you like a particular style/genre.
American Movie
The Princess Bride
This Is Spinal Tap
The Killer
Patch Adams
Robin Hood
Miracles
Ghostbusters
Stand By Me
Game of Death
Muppets in Manhattan
Dawn of the Dead
Airplane

American Movie and Patch Adams are two funny but touching movies. Ghostbusters, Princess Bride,the Muppets, Spinal Tap, and Airplane are straight out comedies. Dawn of the Dead is horror/action with a lot of gore thrown in. Game of Death is Bruce Lee's last movie and is a good action movie. The Killer is my favorite movie; stylish, dramatic, heavy on the action.

Hope this helps

------------------
"I didn't know-"
"What? That I was around the corner? Well surprise"

Posts: 37 | From: Massachussetts/Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Doe
Activist
Member # 3836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Doe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A couple of very worthwhile older ones

Ordinary People
For a Lost soldier
the Godfather (esp 1 & 2)
6th Sense
Galipoli
Breaker Morant
Dr. Strangelove
Apocolipse Now
Kramer vs. Kramer
The Graduate
The Gods Must be Crazy
Clockwork Orange

Posts: 475 | From: ohio | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justagirl04
Activist
Member # 3824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justagirl04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Here on Earth"- I've never been the same after watching this movie... it will be my life-time favorite movie!!!

"Center Stage"- The ballet dancing is kick *** !

"Never Been Kissed"- Josie (Drew Barrymore's character) reminds me of myself, and all the high school hell that we all go through everyday.

"Sling Blade"

"Cruel Intentions"

"Road Trip"

"Bring it On"

"Drive Me Crazy"

"Loser"

"Beavis and Butthead Do America"- I will always love them!! My fave cartoon since I was like 10.

"The Virgin Suicides"

"Crazy/Beautiful"

"Sixteen Candles"

"Pretty in Pink"

"She's All That"

"Now and Then"

"There's Something About Mary"

Ok, there's just a few of my faves...

------------------
I believed in nothing,
but you believe in me,
I thought that life was worthless,
but you told me I'm a star...

Angel-Stabbing Westward

[This message has been edited by justagirl04 (edited 09-28-2001).]

Posts: 318 | From: Oklahoma USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
euphorickitty
Neophyte
Member # 6425

Icon 2 posted      Profile for euphorickitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some of my favs are Dancer in the Dark, A Walk to Remember, Sixteen Candles (actually anything with Molly Ringwald), Boys Don't Cry, A Knight's Tale, Run Lola Run was excellent, The Virgin Suicides, and most older disney movies- before Michael Isner.
Posts: 38 | From: Southern California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luscious_leslee
Activist
Member # 6912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luscious_leslee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes! i'm not sure who it was that just bad mouthed final destination but i totally agree! ok my favourite movies... hmmm..
empire records, the virgin suicides, almost famous, american beauty, the gift, and brokedown palace. there's a lot more i just can't think of em at the moment.

Posts: 91 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw Valentine recently with David Boreanaz, and I owuld have to reccomend Amelie, its a very strange, brilliantly made French movie about a girl in France who tries to manipulate people's lives(in a really sweet way) to help them find love. Its so cute and sweet.

Rat Race is hilarious. As is American Pie 2 and Miss Congeniality. Legally Blonde is really good, and Shrek is the best movie like ever.

BTW if u want a very funny but stupid feel good movie, then Josie and the Pussycats is absolutely brilliant!

Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Miz S--a friend of mine had me watch "Harold and Maude"...I would so want to be like the old lady. She is awesome! Although, I could kind of guess the plot, considering who was making me watch the movie....I LOVE WHAT HAROLD DOES TO THE CAR!!!
Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CutiePie4eva
Activist
Member # 7052

Icon 7 posted      Profile for CutiePie4eva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
need a good laugh?... ferris bueller's day off (spelling??) ...and oooo Robin Hood ~ Med in Tights

i liked that movie... Girl Interrupted (...yet again spelling???)

Mulan...Hurcules... aladin... beauty and the beast... i love disney movies! Anastasia... not disney, but it still is a cartoon... lol i'm young at heart wat can i sey??? =)

Posts: 239 | From: new york, USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littleone
Activist
Member # 4571

Icon 10 posted      Profile for littleone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ooh my
not in any particular order..
chocolat: excellent movie about overcoming societal expectations.

shrek: um...amazing animation and hilarious characters

life is beautiful: touching and truthful. Makes me want to cry every time i see it.

requiem for a dream: very very good, realistic portrayal of drug abuse and despair without the ever present wagging finger

um...thats all i can think of for now
i knew i had more while i was reading the other replies....*shrugs*
enjoy these for now : )

Posts: 83 | From: toronto | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw 'Amelie' and 'Insomnia' last night. Both were great movies. 'Amelie' is a goody if you're into happy, heart-warming, romantic-yet-quirky films. it should've won the Oscar for Best Foreign Film, IMHO. Colorful, bright, great cinematography.

'Insomnia,' an American remake of a recent Norwegian film, is good if you like suspense/crime-drama type flicks. Pacino and Robin Williams are excellent. I have never seen Robin williams play a character this creepy, but he does a fantastic job of it! And Pacino is Pacino - excellent as always. The movie is haunting. Despite the harsh light of day, the tone and colors are muted. You can feel the eerie silences. Vaguely reminds me of 'Se7en' but without the overt gore.

------------------
Color is for crayons, not for people.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
girl interuppted freaked me out. :O

i liked summer catch. i love romantic comedies.

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just saw "rob roy". I loved it. I really like Liam Neeson, and it was a good story. Also, Eric Stoltz and Tim Roth were in it too, which makes it even better.

"Killing Zoe" is another one i just saw. I liked it a lot too. Another Eric Stoltz. That boy is just so cute.

"Amelie" was excellent. Definatly a new favorite. She reminds me of myself, and i loved the character Nino. It was such a good story and it was done so well.

"The princess and the warrior" was one i saw today, by Tom Tykwer(run lola, run). I've been looking for it at movie stores but i couldn't find it anywhere. I flipped on the movie channels this morning and there it was. It was really good. It had ann interesting story and good characters.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 12 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nobody has mentioned my favorite movie:

10 Things I Hate About You - stars Julia Stiles (sp?) and Heath Ledger. based on William Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew.

Bicentenial Man - Robin Williams is amazing, and the plot and story line is touching and funny. totally about social acceptance, and how love can over come all.

Save the Last Dance - Julia Stiles again. i really enjoyed this one.

The Wishmaster - kind of gory, kind of not. a definate honey-hold-me movie.

------------------
*~remember the only thing we need sometimes are chilly nights and warmer thighs, cuz nothing is like being held...sometimes*~

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DC_WillowFan
Activist
Member # 631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC_WillowFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
An old topic brought back, and even if I already posted back then, I'll post a second part to it:

Summer Catch - very teenager movie but nice if you like that

American Beauty - simply perfect about life description. Totally loved everything. 10/10 on that one

Gone In 60 Seconds - If you like sport cars and pursuits, you'll love.

Coyote Ugly - nice, I loved the place. Seems quite an atmosphere at such bar

Cast Away - very emotional movie IMHO and very touching

Jawbreaker - funny movie, worth watching

Joan Of Arc (w/ Leelee Sobieski) - historic movie, nice work from the producers to recreate the scenes

And to add a little something, anything with Leelee Sobieski, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Reese Witherspoon, Mena Suvari is worth watching. If you don't like, at least you'll have a good time.

David

------------------
- I hope I shall be able to confide in you completely, as I have never been able to do in anyone before, and I hope that you will be a great support and comfort to me.

Anne Frank to her journal
(1929-1945)

Posts: 201 | From: Montreal, Qc, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CupcakePrincess
Neophyte
Member # 9267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CupcakePrincess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think the greatest movies are disney movies. and Adam sandler Movies. Yea im Immature

------------------
When You think your life Is Horrible, ask Me about Mine... It will change your Mind.

~*~*Jen*~*~

Posts: 27 | From: crystal Lake Il US | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
earthigurl
Neophyte
Member # 8169

Icon 6 posted      Profile for earthigurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My personel favorites are Boys Don't Cry (Its my all time favorite at the moment), Dirty Dancing, Shakespeare in Love, Moulin Rouge, The Dead Poets Society, But I'm a Cheerleader, The Princess Bride, The Spitfire Grill, and Broken Palace.

[This message has been edited by earthigurl (edited 08-05-2002).]

Posts: 8 | From: Painesville | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused333
Activist
Member # 6450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A walk to remember and signs is realllly good!

------------------
Why does a rose represent love, when a rose always dies??

Friends are like condoms, they help out when things get hard.

Posts: 473 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.